Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Shazia_haya

k if it's up to me then sometimes will call you Souro and sometimes Soumya......so Soumya....well......bas MD? aur bas 25%?

😆

Why girl, you're making it sound as if Managing Director is just another ordinary post.😲 MD is just like CEO, but usually CEOs are mostly salaried individual, whereas MDs are salaried but the major part of their income comes through shares. And what do you mean by 'bas 25%'?? You're not investing anything, all the initial investment will be mine and yet am offering you 25% share. Of course it won't be a one time handover. You'll get 25% over a distributed period of 5yrs. I have to check attrition rate also nah.😳

right an enveloped offer...hmm....let's see....who knows my offer might still bhi better.... 😉 ....after all I'm Sumra......naam toh suna hoga 😆

k....abhi I have to go...will come bcak and reply to this thread properly....stay tuned 😉

and thx 😳 ....(not saying thx for the offer 😆 😳 )

Think about my offer and let me know.😃

Shazia_haya thumbnail

Originally posted by: souro

Think about my offer and let me know.😃

I think about your offer?….hmm….I can't believe I'm saying this but oh well….it's a decent offer……but hey…if I accept the offer (just in case I don't get the property later😆) but the on the other hand I still fight for the property….chalega?

souro thumbnail

I think about your offer?….hmm….I can't believe I'm saying this but oh well….it's a decent offer……but hey…if I accept the offer (just in case I don't get the property later😆) but the on the other hand I still fight for the property….chalega?

Yup chalega.😃 Now watch out for my next offer.😉

Shazia_haya thumbnail
abhi kaunsa offer rehta hai?

aren't you done with them??? 😆 .....besides it's supposed to close today....I mean today is going to be the last day or it is already the last day for us to make offers to star.....hmmmm.....I wonder what are you up to.....I can't think straight....have french public exam in the afternoon today....so I'm kinda distracted and tired....slept really later last night since couldn't sleep.....oh well....let's see apki aur kaunsi offer hai.....save it for next time dude 😆

Sumra
souro thumbnail

(This is a closed envelope offer, so noone but Star can see this 😳)

My new bid (with a few changes marked in red):

1. Rs 50/sq. ft. of built up area and Rs 20/sq.ft. of free space, or Rs 60,000 (approx. USD 1500) whichever is higher.

2. Name will remain unchanged as 'Star da Dhaba'

3. Top management will be allowed to continue and if any change is made then they'll receive industry standard severance package.

4. Old staffs will be retained in addition to new staffs.

5. Old staff along with the new staffs will be given extensive training to bring them upto the standard of the best of the dhaba industry.

6. If at a latter stage any old staff is retrenched then he'll be given training and full assistance for a new job in addition to a severance package.

7. Life time membership for Star and her immediate family* to the dhaba, wherein they can have Rs 3000 (approx. USD 50) worth of free food (excluding liquors) every month and also a 50% discount on any amount over and above Rs 3000. Also they can avail upto 50% discount for upto six guests of theirs every month.

8. On the occasions of Star's Birthday and if and when she gets married, also her wedding anniversary, she's entitled to a free party with 50 guests with free party hall, free DJ, free food and complimentary beer (only one can per person).

9. Star will also be entitled to 5% share of the dhaba and a proportionate increase in case of expansion of business, i.e., Star will enjoy a 5% share of the net profit that Star da Dhaba makes. Moreover, Star can increase her share to upto 10% at any time she wishes by paying the necessary amount.

*Immediate family includes, parents, husband, children, brother of upto 18 yrs of age, unmarried sister of upto 21 yrs of age.

Edited by souro - 15 years ago
souro thumbnail

abhi kaunsa offer rehta hai?

aren't you done with them??? 😆 .....besides it's supposed to close today....I mean today is going to be the last day or it is already the last day for us to make offers to star.....hmmmm.....I wonder what are you up to.....I can't think straight....have french public exam in the afternoon today....so I'm kinda distracted and tired....slept really later last night since couldn't sleep.....oh well....let's see apki aur kaunsi offer hai.....save it for next time dude 😆

Sumra

Arre wah, kaunsa offer ka kya matlab??😛 I have to make one last irresistible offer to Star (which I've already did) and once the deal is finalised I've to appoint you as the MD.

Shazia_haya thumbnail

(This is a closed envelope offer, so noone but Star can see this 😳) (right....enveloped offer...hmm)

1. Rs 50/sq. ft. of built up area and Rs 20/sq.ft. of free space, or Rs 60,000 (approx. USD 1500) whichever is higher. (lol....like the way you put it "whichever is higher"😆)

8. On the occasions of Star's Birthday and if and when she gets married, also her wedding anniversary, she's entitled to a free party with 50 guests with free party hall, free DJ, free food and complimentary beer (only one can per person).(I had thought of that....but then I don't know how dhabas are....so I thought there is no way that there'll be a hall and all so didn't include this...hmm.....aren't dhabas those we see in serials near the highways and all?)

Anyway....I bid 2000USD....with the same offer as I had posted in one of the previous posts...

Edited by Shazia_haya - 15 years ago
fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

(This is a closed envelope offer, so noone but Star can see this 😳)

1. Rs 50/sq. ft. of built up area and Rs 20/sq.ft. of free space, or Rs 60,000 (approx. USD 1500) whichever is higher.

2. Name will remain unchanged as 'Star da Dhaba'

3. Top management will be allowed to continue and if any change is made then they'll receive industry standard severance package.

4. Old staffs will be retained in addition to new staffs.

5. Old staff along with the new staffs will be given extensive training to bring them upto the standard of the best of the dhaba industry.

6. If at a latter stage any old staff is retrenched then he'll be given training and full assistance for a new job in addition to a severance package.

7. Life time membership for Star and her immediate family* to the dhaba, wherein they can have Rs 3000 (approx. USD 50) worth of free food (excluding liquors) every month and also a 50% discount on any amount over and above Rs 3000. Also they can avail upto 50% discount for upto six guests of theirs every month.

8. On the occasions of Star's Birthday and if and when she gets married, also her wedding anniversary, she's entitled to a free party with 50 guests with free party hall, free DJ, free food and complimentary beer (only one can per person).

9. Star will also be entitled to 5% share of the dhaba and a proportionate increase in case of expansion of business, i.e., Star will enjoy a 5% share of the net profit that Star da Dhaba makes. Moreover, Star can increase her share to upto 10% at any time she wishes by paying the necessary amount.

*Immediate family includes, parents, husband, children, brother of upto 18 yrs of age, unmarried sister of upto 21 yrs of age.

interesting!😆
Shazia_haya thumbnail

Arre wah, kaunsa offer ka kya matlab??😛 wohi matlab jo apne samjha hoga😆 I have to make one last irresistible offer to Star (which I've already did) didn't you already?!😆....you bowled her....see no wonder she's not even here......pata nahin she fainted while reading your offer....naughty Soumya.....kya aise karte hai apne hone waale business partners ke saath? and once the deal is finalised I've to appoint you as the MD.Remember that is if I don't get the dhaba...then I'll become your MD.....and oh gawd I just hoped I had the time to think about making new offers😳.....oh well....ab jo hoga so hoga....kaash star mere simple offer se khush rahe sakhti.....lekin Soumya saab nahin aisa hone de ge....he's gonna show star big dreams.......hmmm.....lekin star.....be careful.......it's easy to say then do.....let's see if he does stay true on his words😳😆....else don't worry....despite being the MD....I'll go with you to court to run the case...😆

Waise....is anything else for sale?😆....please put it up then....but after the 21st of May...kyun ke on that day it's my last exam...so after exam...I'll make great offers to other property dealers or even you star if you are selling something again😳😉....

souro thumbnail

Anyway....I bid 2000USD....with the same offer as I had posted in one of the previous posts...

Well lets see what Star decides.