Star's Dhaba - SOLD!!! (Pg. 9) - Page 5

Posted: 15 years ago
ohhh da moment i read da psot i was like awwww chalo dekhen kya bik raha hai πŸ˜† khola post to pata chala yahan to maajra hi kuch aur hai ..........women mentality u c sale dekhte hi uncontrollable emotions πŸ˜†
i havent read the rest of the offers but ill mpay something more thany one could do my furture life and decication 😳

Originally posted by shijhu

ohhh da moment i read da psot i was like awwww chalo dekhen kya bik raha hai πŸ˜† khola post to pata chala yahan to maajra hi kuch aur hai ..........women mentality u c sale dekhte hi uncontrollable emotions πŸ˜†

lol....well I hadn't think about anything when I saw the word 'sale'.....so was happy to see a property selling off as wellπŸ˜›

Originally posted by souro

You can't beat me on offers Shazia. πŸ˜† I'll come back with a fresh bid for the dhaba, so look out. πŸ˜›

hello?....why can't I beat you on offers?πŸ˜†...I just am not putting effort this time so that's why I may not be making good offers.....but once my exams are over and I start spending time on IF more and then I see a property selling again....we both will have a competition then.....what say?πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

hmm.....come come...let's see what offer you can come up with....well I'm 90% sure that I'm not changing my offer.....but who knows...apka offer dekh kar.....maybe I might put forward a lil' better offer than yoursπŸ˜†....

oh well....anyway....I'm fine if YOU get the dhaba if it's not going to be me.....but not anyone elseπŸ˜† should get the dhaba.......(sorry everyone.....lekin yeh property ka mamla haiπŸ˜³πŸ˜†)

I'm fine with you getting it coz.....you put forward an offer....an actual one (well not a real one of cozπŸ˜† but still at least it's not only about money and guarnteeing that you'd take care of the dhaba only)...whereas the others are just bidding money😳.....

And souro (btw....should call you souro or ???😊...just asking).....I will definitely 'look out' for your next offerπŸ˜†....dekhte hai ab kya teer marte hoπŸ˜†

um....i think i will not buy this dhaba πŸ˜†

Originally posted by fly2me

um....i think i will not buy this dhaba πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†....chalo ek client toh back out hua...πŸ˜†

Sumra😳

Originally posted by Shazia_haya

πŸ˜†....chalo ek client toh back out hua...πŸ˜†

Sumra😳

i am not backing off...i will be back in the end 2 give u all shock!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Shazia_haya

hello?....why can't I beat you on offers?πŸ˜†...I just am not putting effort this time so that's why I may not be making good offers.....but once my exams are over and I start spending time on IF more and then I see a property selling again....we both will have a competition then.....what say?πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

hmm.....come come...let's see what offer you can come up with....well I'm 90% sure that I'm not changing my offer.....but who knows...apka offer dekh kar.....maybe I might put forward a lil' better offer than yoursπŸ˜†....

oh well....anyway....I'm fine if YOU get the dhaba if it's not going to be me.....but not anyone elseπŸ˜† should get the dhaba.......(sorry everyone.....lekin yeh property ka mamla haiπŸ˜³πŸ˜†)

I'm fine with you getting it coz.....you put forward an offer....an actual one (well not a real one of cozπŸ˜† but still at least it's not only about money and guarnteeing that you'd take care of the dhaba only)...whereas the others are just bidding money😳.....

And souro (btw....should call you souro or ???😊...just asking).....I will definitely 'look out' for your next offerπŸ˜†....dekhte hai ab kya teer marte hoπŸ˜†

You can't beat me cos I come up with great offers, simple.πŸ˜† If not for me, you guys would still be bidding only some amount for the dhaba. And next time mine will be a closed envelope offer, so you won't know what I'm offering till the last moment when Star opens it.πŸ˜‰

But girl I like your dedication and determination with which you are fighting for this dhaba. If I buy this dhaba I'd like to make an offer to you where you can be the MD and I'll be the Chairman. As an MD you'll get to have 25% working share of the dhaba and out of the rest 75%, I'll own 70% and 5% share will be given to Star or if she wants I'll pay her a negotiable amount for the 5% shares. If you like this offer, then do contact me at 1800-buydhaba, and I'll preceed with the talks with Star. And as for your roles, responsibilities, career and future growth prospect, we can talk in detail about that once you accept my offer.

Yeah you can call me Souro or Soumya (my real name), whichever you like.

^^^ dang!!!!!!...that is a longgggggg paragraph! πŸ˜† wait let me read it πŸ˜†
k if it's up to me then sometimes will call you Souro and sometimes Soumya......so Soumya....well......bas MD? aur bas 25%?

πŸ˜†

right an enveloped offer...hmm....let's see....who knows my offer might still bhi better.... πŸ˜‰ ....after all I'm Sumra......naam toh suna hoga πŸ˜†

k....abhi I have to go...will come bcak and reply to this thread properly....stay tuned πŸ˜‰

and thx 😳 ....(not saying thx for the offer πŸ˜† 😳 )

Edited by Shazia_haya - 15 years ago