Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

bit annoyed with the over feet touchin (Page 2)

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Also Alekh isnt normal so he enjoys her touching his feet and its ok for him

Now if he was normal and she kept doing it, then i say why does she keep doing it lol

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
touching feet or not I still love them LOL
but agreed with Len, Kru and Yipee.. Aalekh loves the touch feet activity.. and he wants her to do it again and again.. Wink

I hope we understand Sadhna's circumstances. Aalekh doesnt know any significant meaning of that act. He probably enjoys it and even he tries to touch Sadhna's feet LOL. He finds it as an interesting game Wink LOL LOL

I think as audience we dont have to be too observent and being too critical about the act because if you deal with mentally unstable persons, you'll feel for them. They are not normal and they dont know what they are doing might hurt others or not.

off topic;
today my husband and i bumped into my husband's client and she got a hyper active daughter. When they greeted us, her daughter started to point her finger at my husband and shouting at him out loud. people were looking at us as if we did something to that poor little angel Smile . I didnt say a word and my husband just smiled at her. Moral of the story, every single human being is unique. we dont have to judge others simply because they behave strangely.

Edited by Eva JQ - 17 May 2008 at 7:32pm
afreen_786 IF-Dazzler
afreen_786
afreen_786

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 8:10am | IP Logged
well i dont hate dat scene but plsssss dont overdo it
galuk1985 Groupbie
galuk1985
galuk1985

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajibabe

the feet touching scene is getting a bit over the top. i feel producers are to hooked on the 70's era. i wonder why sadhna is portrayed as such a dumb struck damsel in distress, the woman should have some opinions of her own. wo touces there hubbie's feet 20x a day in this age & day, gosh & that to a hubby who does not have clue about such a dutiful wify whims

lol sooo tru LOL anyways i hope bidaai team reads the whole debate and minimise the whole feet touching drama
yipee IF-Sizzlerz
yipee
yipee

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Eva JQ

off topic;
today my husband and i bumped into my husband's client and she got a hyper active daughter. When they greeted us, her daughter started to point her finger at my husband and shouting at him out loud. people were looking at us as if we did something to that poor little angel Smile . I didnt say a word and my husband just smiled at her. Moral of the story, every single human being is unique. we dont have to judge others simply because they behave strangely.

eva u always have interesting stories to share yaarEmbarrassed

sanw IF-Sizzlerz
sanw
sanw

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Even I havent liked it.
Why show it repeatedly
Tweety2014 IF-Sizzlerz
Tweety2014
Tweety2014

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
ya but still Sadhna wantz to respect him
Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Embarrassed
Originally posted by yipee

Originally posted by Eva JQ

off topic;

eva u always have interesting stories to share yaarEmbarrassed

thanks yipeeEmbarrassed 

sometimes we do experience some wonderful things sometimes we dont..but i think others have wonderful story too but they just want to keep it by themselvesEmbarrassed

Edited by Eva JQ - 20 May 2008 at 4:58pm

Go to top