Frequent Posters

afreen_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
well i dont hate dat scene but plsssss dont overdo it
galuk1985 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sajibabe

the feet touching scene is getting a bit over the top. i feel producers are to hooked on the 70's era. i wonder why sadhna is portrayed as such a dumb struck damsel in distress, the woman should have some opinions of her own. wo touces there hubbie's feet 20x a day in this age & day, gosh & that to a hubby who does not have clue about such a dutiful wify whims

lol sooo tru 😆 anyways i hope bidaai team reads the whole debate and minimise the whole feet touching drama
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Eva JQ

off topic;
today my husband and i bumped into my husband's client and she got a hyper active daughter. When they greeted us, her daughter started to point her finger at my husband and shouting at him out loud. people were looking at us as if we did something to that poor little angel 😊 . I didnt say a word and my husband just smiled at her. Moral of the story, every single human being is unique. we dont have to judge others simply because they behave strangely.

eva u always have interesting stories to share yaar😳

sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Even I havent liked it.
Why show it repeatedly
SayCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ya but still Sadhna wantz to respect him
Eva JQ thumbnail
😳
Originally posted by: yipee

eva u always have interesting stories to share yaar😳

thanks yipee😳 

sometimes we do experience some wonderful things sometimes we dont..but i think others have wonderful story too but they just want to keep it by themselves😳

Edited by Eva JQ - 15 years ago