Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

bit annoyed with the over feet touchin

galuk1985 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hiya

sorry i was just watching bidaai and i have to admit ... i hated the feet touching scenes,,,, one or two is ok,... but showing over and over again.... ok we got it sadhna respects allekh alot which is good but enought lol.....

i mean sadhnaa is acting way old..... even mami or vasu dont touch thier hubbys feet everytime there is a scene....

im a feminist aand it bothers me alot lol

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I think Sadi does it because Alekh seems to enjoy getting this kind of respect. The one day she forgot to, he came to her room asking her why she didn't. And he kind of thinks its fun too, thats why he offered to touch her feet. 😳
gawker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the feet touching bothers me too. i am a hindu and it is certainly not part of our culture. a wife is a husband's equal - his ardhangini - not his subservient slave. i think this feet touching is hindi movie inspired.

infact, in our traditions the wife touches the husbands feet only once - when he is on the funeral pyre. never in the wedding ceremonies, and never on a daily basis. they really are sending a wrong message here.
galuk1985 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gawker

the feet touching bothers me too. i am a hindu and it is certainly not part of our culture. a wife is a husband's equal - his ardhangini - not his subservient slave. i think this feet touching is hindi movie inspired.

infact, in our traditions the wife touches the husbands feet only once - when he is on the funeral pyre. never in the wedding ceremonies, and never on a daily basis. they really are sending a wrong message here.

lol ur sooo rite... i am am muslim girl and ive never seen my mom salaaaming my dad over and over again only in eid festivals .... bidaai is sending an old fashioned message lol and also not entirely true... isntead bidaai team should show some eye locking scenes for alekh and sadhna like they show in other programss i.e. sangam... 😳

eye locking scenes ... or similar scenes where they accidently touching each other... or holding hands scenes - these intensifies chemistry and not feet touching.... that just shows male dominance in a relationship...

although i found it cute that alekh wanted to touch sadhnas feet lol...

but please BIDAAI TEAM _ NO MOREE FEET TOUCHING UNTIL FIVE MONTHS LATER OK>>>>> lol 😆
--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i 2 dont like Sadhna touching Aalekh's feet a lot, a couple of times to show that Aalekh likes it and he has started liking things Sadhna does eg. saying the Aarti.

But showing it in every other scene is just 2 much of feet touching.

CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I dont think that the feet touching is being overdone, because thats not what they are focusing on.... by Sadhna touching his feet, they are trying to emphasize on their chemistry. On other hero-heroines there can be eyelock sessions and all of that, but it wudnt make sense if they showed it for Salekh... Alekh has the mind of a 5 year old, he has nothing like that in his mind at all for Sadhna. So these are the only little ways they can show the chemistry between them to us. I find that kind of cute 😳
galuk1985 thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Kruthi*

On other hero-heroines there can be eyelock sessions and all of that, but it wudnt make sense if they showed it for Salekh... Alekh has the mind of a 5 year old, he has nothing like that in his mind at all for Sadhna.😳

umm as far as i remember ... alekh was staring at her like crrazzy on the party nite when sadhan looked soo pretty with her new look.... alekh is mentally 8 year old... although i still belive that he is attracted to sadhna

and i aint aginst the feet touching... but its been showing alot lol
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
actually had it been some other couple even i wud not have liked that...but like kru mentioned, prob sadhna does it because alekh enjoys it..he is a kid for him it is something else
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Also Alekh isnt normal so he enjoys her touching his feet and its ok for him

Now if he was normal and she kept doing it, then i say why does she keep doing it lol
Eva JQ thumbnail
touching feet or not I still love them 😆
but agreed with Len, Kru and Yipee.. Aalekh loves the touch feet activity.. and he wants her to do it again and again.. 😉

I hope we understand Sadhna's circumstances. Aalekh doesnt know any significant meaning of that act. He probably enjoys it and even he tries to touch Sadhna's feet 😆. He finds it as an interesting game 😉 😆 😆

I think as audience we dont have to be too observent and being too critical about the act because if you deal with mentally unstable persons, you'll feel for them. They are not normal and they dont know what they are doing might hurt others or not.

off topic;
today my husband and i bumped into my husband's client and she got a hyper active daughter. When they greeted us, her daughter started to point her finger at my husband and shouting at him out loud. people were looking at us as if we did something to that poor little angel 😊 . I didnt say a word and my husband just smiled at her. Moral of the story, every single human being is unique. we dont have to judge others simply because they behave strangely.

Edited by Eva JQ - 15 years ago