Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

bit annoyed with the over feet touchin

galuk1985 Groupbie
galuk1985
galuk1985

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 2:37am | IP Logged
hiya

sorry i was just watching bidaai and i have to admit ... i hated the feet touching scenes,,,, one or two is ok,... but showing over and over again.... ok we got it sadhna respects allekh alot which is good but enought lol.....

i mean sadhnaa is acting way old..... even mami or vasu dont touch thier hubbys feet everytime there is a scene....

im a feminist aand it bothers me alot lol

Kruthika.N IF-Stunnerz
Kruthika.N
Kruthika.N

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 7:20am | IP Logged
I think Sadi does it because Alekh seems to enjoy getting this kind of respect. The one day she forgot to, he came to her room asking her why she didn't. And he kind of thinks its fun too, thats why he offered to touch her feet. Embarrassed
gawker Goldie
gawker
gawker

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 10:58am | IP Logged
the feet touching bothers me too. i am a hindu and it is certainly not part of our culture. a wife is a husband's equal - his ardhangini - not his subservient slave. i think this feet touching is hindi movie inspired.

infact, in our traditions the wife touches the husbands feet only once - when he is on the funeral pyre. never in the wedding ceremonies, and never on a daily basis. they really are sending a wrong message here.
galuk1985 Groupbie
galuk1985
galuk1985

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gawker

the feet touching bothers me too. i am a hindu and it is certainly not part of our culture. a wife is a husband's equal - his ardhangini - not his subservient slave. i think this feet touching is hindi movie inspired.

infact, in our traditions the wife touches the husbands feet only once - when he is on the funeral pyre. never in the wedding ceremonies, and never on a daily basis. they really are sending a wrong message here.

lol ur sooo rite... i am am muslim girl and ive never seen my mom salaaaming my dad over and over again only in eid festivals .... bidaai is sending an old fashioned message lol and also not entirely true... isntead bidaai team should show some eye locking scenes for alekh and sadhna like they show in other programss i.e. sangam... Embarrassed

eye locking scenes ... or similar scenes where they accidently touching each other... or holding hands scenes - these intensifies chemistry and not feet touching.... that just shows male dominance in a relationship...

although i found it cute that alekh wanted to touch sadhnas feet lol...

but please BIDAAI TEAM _ NO MOREE FEET TOUCHING UNTIL FIVE MONTHS LATER OK>>>>> lol LOL
--Pinky-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Pinky--
--Pinky--

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
i 2 dont like Sadhna touching Aalekh's feet a lot, a couple of times to show that Aalekh likes it and he has started liking things Sadhna does eg. saying the Aarti.

But showing it in every other scene is just 2 much of feet touching.

Kruthika.N IF-Stunnerz
Kruthika.N
Kruthika.N

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
I dont think that the feet touching is being overdone, because thats not what they are focusing on.... by Sadhna touching his feet, they are trying to emphasize on their chemistry. On other hero-heroines there can be eyelock sessions and all of that, but it wudnt make sense if they showed it for Salekh... Alekh has the mind of a 5 year old, he has nothing like that in his mind at all for Sadhna. So these are the only little ways they can show the chemistry between them to us. I find that kind of cute Embarrassed
galuk1985 Groupbie
galuk1985
galuk1985

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Kruthi*

On other hero-heroines there can be eyelock sessions and all of that, but it wudnt make sense if they showed it for Salekh... Alekh has the mind of a 5 year old, he has nothing like that in his mind at all for Sadhna.Embarrassed

umm as far as i remember ... alekh was staring at her like crrazzy on the party nite when sadhan looked soo pretty with her new look.... alekh is mentally 8 year old... although i still belive that he is attracted to sadhna

and i aint aginst the feet touching... but its been showing alot lol
yipee IF-Sizzlerz
yipee
yipee

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
actually had it been some other couple even i wud not have liked that...but like kru mentioned, prob sadhna does it because alekh enjoys it..he is a kid for him it is something else

Go to top