Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

PH hug aur baat karawey Andolan CHK P 120 (Page 78)

atop IF-Rockerz
atop
atop

Posted: 24 June 2008 at 8:13am | IP Logged
sry for caps Confused Confused

luv atop

Book_Kash IF-Dazzler
Book_Kash
Book_Kash

Posted: 24 June 2008 at 8:16am | IP Logged
nan lstn......gtg cox just 1/2 hour left
but lstn post it here last part was awesome n literelly it makes me jumping in mu seats hehehehhelolxxx
jaldi likho na em waitng post it soon au rphr tumhe bhi to dekhna hai
KDMHMD to jaldi likh na

muahzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
atop IF-Rockerz
atop
atop

Posted: 24 June 2008 at 8:16am | IP Logged
nandini di sry i cudn't come in chat thread that time..had to log off immediately..had some urgent work..

luv atop
nandini27 IF-Sizzlerz
nandini27
nandini27

Posted: 24 June 2008 at 8:17am | IP Logged
as heer was playing sumthing made her feel tht prem was there..she stopped and looked to the door from where prem was now walking towards her...she was out of words and shocked...she never expected him there..how did she get lost....how didnt she notice him there...oh gosh..wats gonna happen now..tht day the towel saved me....but today...and then she looked at the shirt she was holding..and she took her hands back like hiding the shirt(aah....enuff jaanu...no need to cover now...heehee..)heer was like looking how she wil reach the door now...she looked around as she kept moving back....prem was going to her...but then..she took up courage and started walking to him....him not him...to the door..and was trying to go thru the side....but then..he was going to her...she cud feel him even though she's not facing him....she had to run..no other way.....but then...she cudnt...he was now in front of her...and she was like standing near the wall.....he came to her...and was standing close to her...she did not hav the courage to look at his face....he he took his hand to her hands...he took the shirt from her hand...and started talking to it..."tum mere dushman ho...tumne mujhe dhoka de diya hai..." heer was all confused...."heer meri ladki hai....aur tum....tum usse behekaane ki khoshish kar rahe ho....woh tumhe gale laga rahi hai jaise tum uske ho...yeh mein nahi hone doonga....kyunki...mein heer ko kisi aur ke saat nahi dekh saktha..."and he looked at her...(killer looks)....she cudnt stop herself from smiling...she pushed him away with her hand on his chest and managed to run inside...she went to her room...and started changing....she just cudnt help herself from smiling.....she didnt know why...but she was smiling now.....she opened the door....and looked for prem...but he was nowhere to be seen....she went to his room slowly chup ke chup ke...coz she didnt want him to know tht she was looking for him....the lights were off in his room.....does tht mean he is til upstairs...she wntr to terrace but he was not there....may be she didnt search properly...she wnt downstairs only to find tht it was totally dark....but she saw a little light in her room...she went there to find wat...a candle was lit there...she was tensed...she looked aorund if prem was there..he wast..."aakhir kahaan gaya "....she was goin out....and crossing his room when a hand pulled her in prem's room....she was standing to the wall.....but she cudnt see anything....all she knew was....prem was the one who pulled her in...and she cud feel his hand holding hers tightly....."kab tak bagogi meri nazaron se....." he asked her whispereing in his husky voice.....heer was speechless..she never felt this way b4....wats going on....she was feeling shy romantic anf all the feelings of love flooded her.....

how was tht huh....hehe...not too gud i know......lols...

luv nans
nandini27 IF-Sizzlerz
nandini27
nandini27

Posted: 24 June 2008 at 8:19am | IP Logged
[>b>its ok atop...koi baat nahi hai....no need of sry kk...hehe..am writing here like a small intense scene of premeer for our krazzy 5...haha....hope it cums out to be intense and gud...lols...

luv nans
atop IF-Rockerz
atop
atop

Posted: 24 June 2008 at 8:19am | IP Logged
wow nandini di..how dare u say that it was bad ..i mean u my di rmber am specifying u my di so how can my di write bad..hehe jokes apart as usual di u're part rocks..aree am totally fida on u....

luv atop
atop IF-Rockerz
atop
atop

Posted: 24 June 2008 at 8:20am | IP Logged
okie nandini di..wat abt me as kraazzy 6 bcoz i joined late..can i join in..

luv atop
nandini27 IF-Sizzlerz
nandini27
nandini27

Posted: 24 June 2008 at 8:22am | IP Logged
of course naa...yu can also...hehe....

so khyati shabs sabs and sonu...we hav our sixth krazzy here....

ATOP- KRAZZY #6....yipeee.....jashn mana le..hehe.....lols.....

luv nans

Go to top