Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
😳 😳 😳 Ishhh!! Choo cute!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
OGX2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shabo24

TThanks Nanz di, Gosh my IF is so slow!! Siddy di, do uplaud these on the first page t she what we accopmished

ya will do so tomo😛
Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Heyyyy you all crazy bache, kya ho raha hai???

Arrre wah...apna aandolan ka chaar chan lag raha hai...everyday we are getting treated with so many hugs, smiles and even words(😆)...

BTW, Heer is one confused soul...She isn't able to decide between 'tum and aap'

How about if I make a post 'Kabhi Tum Kabhi Aap'

🤣
OGX2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: raksha.l

Heyyyy you all crazy bache, kya ho raha hai???

Arrre wah...apna aandolan ka chaar chan lag raha hai...everyday we are getting treated with so many hugs, smiles and even words(😆)...

BTW, Heer is one confused soul...She isn't able to decide between 'tum and aap'

How about if I make a post 'Kabhi Tum Kabhi Aap'

🤣🤣🤣
🤣

have u vowed to call us "bachey" everytime 😆😆🤣🤣

Andolan is rollicking...we got premeer tokn today atleast for a change
🤣🤣..what a relief...first BT couple whih wudnt speak post confessions and declarations...

go ahead make da post...heer decides acc. to the time and situation..
🤣🤣🤣🤣..she sees prem bare chest..."toh poach LIJIYE" comes out naturalli outa embarrasment 🤣🤣🤣🤣 and she sees prem full on covered...toh she resorrts to "tum"..i guess she wasnt all tht turned on 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

OGX2010 thumbnail
whoo all ar heree

guys aaj ka episode mujhey nahi mallooom kis angle sey rockng hoga 😆
Aanandaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: sidrah fariq

whoo all ar heree

guys aaj ka episode mujhey nahi mallooom kis angle sey rockng hoga 😆

Ahem ahem, somebody needs to be informed that for us rocking means only Premeer...not Prem and taklu scenes...🤣🤣🤣🤣
OGX2010 thumbnail

Ahem ahem, somebody needs to be informed that for us rocking means only Premeer...not Prem and taklu scenes...🤣🤣🤣🤣

yaa guess some people dont know tht..dey fink some high profile drama eeven if it be b.w lallu and prem...wud do😕..we need to start one more andolan "Premeer pey focus wapis lawooo..." 🤣🤣🤣
Aanandaa thumbnail

yaa guess some people dont know tht..dey fink some high profile drama eeven if it be b.w lallu and prem...wud do😕..we need to start one more andolan "Premeer pey focus wapis lawooo..." 🤣🤣🤣

I think it should work...Because so far all the aandolans have been really successful😉...Oh btw, we need to have a success meet over the weekend...Our maange were pooried...😳🤣
OGX2010 thumbnail

I think it should work...Because so far all the aandolans have been really successful😉...Oh btw, we need to have a success meet over the weekend...Our maange were pooried...😳🤣

I need the maange to go on...dere shd be no end🤣🤣🤣
success bash..ya ofcourse😛..i am hopin in vain tht today's episode be good enuf...da weekend will pass if it is😕..though i hav serious doubts..lol mayb i m bein a pessimist bt cant help it..

btw raksh did i tell u..misty ki satak gayi hai..last nite i met her online and she said she is comin up wid a post to defend lallu??!😕..i told her dare u do dat!!
Aanandaa thumbnail

I need the maange to go on...dere shd be no end🤣🤣🤣
success bash..ya ofcourse😛..i am hopin in vain tht today's episode be good enuf...da weekend will pass if it is😕..though i hav serious doubts..lol mayb i m bein a pessimist bt cant help it..

btw raksh did i tell u..misty ki satak gayi hai..last nite i met her online and she said she is comin up wid a post to defend lallu??!😕..i told her dare u do dat!!

Really??She must have her reasons...or may be she wanted to be a devil's advocate..

I am curious to read what she has got...Remember how she used to fiercely support Prithvi??