Book_Kash thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
thankooooooooooooo nahi hum tumhe nahi mare ge
balke 2 choco denge 2 2 choco ha
chalo ab likhoooooooooo
nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
okk guys..here goes the intimate scene yu wanted....kk..now dont beat me if its bad..kk..i hav tried my best to make it intense..lols....aur haan..this is for our krazzy 5....hehe...this is just a random scene....

prem is back from office very late..its almost dark..meher has stayed at her frnd's place for taking down some notes..she cudnt coz of the big hungama tht took place at juneja house...hehe...heer is aware of this and is like nervous of how she wil talk to prem properly...all these days meher was there to handle situations....but today she had to talk to him in some way.....she went to the terrace to take the clothes that she had kept for drying as it had started raining....she put the clothes in her room...but then went back to the terrace...she was deeply lost in the rain....she closed her eyes was enjoying the most beautiful feeling of love.....her love for prem...the drops of water which splashed on her face where like flowers being thrown by prem....she cudnt resist it...and she went into the rain slowly and started going round and round...looking at the sky enjoying the rain....she was toatlly lost....

how was that??!!am stil writing hehe.....

luv nans
Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
bilkul hamari maangein poori karo 😉

with a decent convo i also want a proper hug for prem n heer 😳

r u listening destructives 😡

priya 😃
salma_786786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Nanz.... not apart of the Krazzzy 5 but i read it..loll... got goosebumps about whats coming next 😉 Edited by salma_786786 - 15 years ago
Book_Kash thumbnail
aweeeeeeshhhhhhhommmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee
likho likho

mujhey kuch kehnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hai
mujhe kuch kehnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hai

aik hug lena hai mujhey kuch sunna hai mujhey kuch sunna hai
Book_Kash thumbnail
kk guyx gtg but nan tum likhna aur main parho ge

krrrrrrrraaaaazzzzyyyyyy5 roxss

premeer/harshiiti roxx
shabo24 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow.....amazinf nanz di!!! great........cant wait for the next part!
nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
heer was soo lost in the sound of the the thundering and drops falling on the floor tht she failed to know that prem had already entered the house....he was drenching wet as he had forgotten to take his umbrella...he didnt know meher wasnt there...so he started calling out her name but no response...and then he started off "heer...heer"...stil no answer..he got tensed now..wat happened to them....he hoped tht they were safe...wat if sumthing came there....when he was not there..he started looking all aorund...but cudnt find them anywhere....he thot tht surely they wont be at the terrace...coz its raining..he went outside..and looked around and was going away from the house..but then he turned around and on the terrace he saw heer playing....he was relieved and gave a smile....he went back and was straight walking upstairs with a naughty smile on his face.....he reached the terrace and looked at heer...who was stil lost and enjoying the rain......but then..sumthing made...heer notice prem's shirt on the terrace which she had forgotten to take...she took it in her hands..and instead of putting it inside the house...she held it tightly to herself...and hugged it tight..and started dancing with it....prem was looking at heer peircingly now...he cudnt take his eyes off her...he cud feel her love thru her hug for his shirt.....he started walking towards her...

shud i cont guys....its taking long time to write naa...i'l do it 2morrw..wat say?!!!

luv nans
shabo24 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awwwwww.s he played with bhaiyas shirt!!! 😳 thats is soo cute! and bhaiya , nuahgty bhayia, wats he plannng to do! fantastic part! do continue if u want to now! otherwise im sure we cna wait! 😳
salma_786786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😍 😍 awwww that was great....Prem hahaha have no words....
u have to cont..... but wenever you want.... couple of hours left and we have to prepare ourselves....