PH hug aur baat karawey Andolan CHK P 120 - Page 54

Posted: 15 years ago
haa...atop...khyati and siddy r ready with the first pg of next andolan..i was aksing abt it...and we're talking if we'l get permi to start one....cos rem how our chat was closed??!!.....so we r just going to ask premi...

luv nans
Originally posted by nandini90

actually shifs is not a mod....but then...i dont think mods wil gic premi to start a chat club like tht......yu know wat..if they read this last few pgs naa..they wil surely close this one also....cos we r all going out of topics in btw.......and neways...just ask shifs....if she can get permi for us to open an andolan..where in we can also chat in btw....not too much...we'l be talking abt premeer...but then..a little of chatting too...she'l ask the mods abt it then i think...

luv nans

yep the discussions should revolve around premeer onli..and dats abt it..khair i will tok to shrutibali abt it as well...we cant chat and please dont chat πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›..wats da point...discuss the hotttness tht oozes out wen premeer stand in one frame on da TV screen😳

Originally posted by sidrah fariq

khyati and nans...yaar dont turn dis into a chat thread..we have a chat thread alreadi..can we please restrict this to Premeer onli....da rest assured.. πŸ˜›

ya ya i know yaaar...thts wat i was also thinking for a long time now....gosh...dont wury...

KHYATI, ATOP - yu both r cuming into chat thread now...kk...i'l be waiting there...

luv nans

ya ya i know yaaar...thts wat i was also thinking for a long time now....gosh...dont wury...

KHYATI, ATOP - yu both r cuming into chat thread now...kk...i'l be waiting there...

luv nans

yesh thnkooo

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so r u still goin berserk over the expected rain dance..LMAOO...why do i have a feeln we mite just have  a rain sequenceπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
i dont know...but i can sseee them...aaknhon mein aankhein milakar...ek mast gaana...yu know wat..."aankhon se tume yeh kya keh diya..." an intense dance..by premeer...kaisa lagega...apart from this too melodious ones...tht'll be sumthing diff naa...haa....

luv nans
Hey guys according to me this is not chatting, whatever we are talking about is PREMEER only na, we are mad about then thats all we are talking about! 😊 I hope the MODs dont have a problem with that! 😊 πŸ˜•

@ Siddy di:~ Please PM the MOD soon so that we get permission and I can continue to work on the first page . . .cuz I dont want my work to go waste! πŸ˜ƒ

waise..i was just now dreaming a scene btw premeer...lols..🀣....and thts my situation now....

luv nans

haila u and ur dreamss

wht scene now??πŸ˜†
Originally posted by khyati_sui

Hey guys according to me this is not chatting, whatever we are talking about is PREMEER only na, we are mad about then thats all we are talking about! 😊 I hope the MODs dont have a problem with that! 😊 πŸ˜•

@ Siddy di:~ Please PM the MOD soon so that we get permission and I can continue to work on the first page . . .cuz I dont want my work to go waste! πŸ˜ƒ

sure..i will let u noe..u can start workin on it..i doubt the mods will have an issue wid us discussin premeer as long as we dont chat...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
@ Nan di:~ OMGGG! Dont get me imagining all the scenes again! πŸ˜†
haha..🀣🀣🀣..dont yu rem gurl..we talked abt cooking yesterday...heehee...tht was out of topic naa..newys...did yu read abt the song for premeer i chose for the rain dance...haa..am dreaming.....and in btw...prem trips and falls on heer's legs...🀣...haha..trying to make it funny....

luv nans