PH hug aur baat karawey Andolan CHK P 120 - Page 50

Posted: 15 years ago
well yap i thnk da same bout promo cox i myself dint see the promo yet
nan di plx tell me clearly is heer in prem's arm or just prem hold heer's hand πŸ˜•
well i didnt see it...but now am gonna watch tv..i mean the breaks btw shows...just to get a glimpse of tht cute promo...cant wait to watch it yaar....gosh...hehe.....lets hoep the best naa....dj and party wil go to any extent........all am scared is abt premeer's trust....if they trust each other and r with each other...then i dont care abt anything else.....

luv nans

Originally posted by ~*~sabz~*~

nan di plx tell me clearly is heer in prem's arm or just prem hold heer's hand πŸ˜•

she is standing high on a stool..looses balance...abt to fall down.....prem takes her in his arms🀣....now got it??!!...hehe....

luv nans

ya heer wud believe prem positive di 😊
Originally posted by nandini90

she is standing high on a stool..looses balance...abt to fall down.....prem takes her in his arms🀣....now got it??!!...hehe....

luv nans

yes thtx my point main ne abhi parha aik topic main kay prem jus hold heer's hand confusion diπŸ˜•

nahi nans i am tokn abt the preview....da tata sky one...is it true? did u see it... πŸ˜•
ok im leavin jus for the promo as i have to see brks b/w the dramz πŸ˜›

tc byexxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*PREMEER/HARISHIITI ROXXXXXXXX*
Originally posted by khyati_sui

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I shall call you atop! Di makes you feel older na? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Bdw when we make the next thread can we name it as "Premeer/Harshiti ka Prem Desh"

I was just wondering because we are mad fans of the jodi na? πŸ˜‰ And we can have the missions updated in the first page 😳

What say?

hmm this is a nyce idea..we cud do datπŸ˜›...lets wait fr dis thread to hit 150 pgs firstπŸ˜›..bt we wont devle frm our "andolan" though 🀣
ANY KRRAAZZZY people out here..

luv atop