Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Shilpa leaving ??? (Page 2)

Karan.T IF-Sizzlerz
Karan.T
Karan.T

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetshruti

Hey.. I think DMG is a great show and it works not because it has a different and new story (its quiet cliched and repetitive actually) but because of the awesome and electrifying chemistry between the lead pair and karan's great acting.

So I was really shocked when i read in a site that shilpa is scheduled to leave DMG soon and the creatives are trying n shooting as many scenes with her as possible before she leaves. This was posted in a DMG blogspot by someone who claimed to be friends with one of the creatives and that person was very confident about the news.Confused

I don really think Shilpa is a very good actor but I cannot imagine anyone else as Riddhima Cry . If this is true then DMG will lose its strong point (AR chemistry).

Does anyone here know about this? do reply and tell me whether this news is true.. I really want to know..

PS: This is the first time I m posting a message so do reply.    

Omg!!
shilpa can't leave it.
Not only shilpa,All characters are perfect for his role.creatives not change any one.........

surbhi rocks Newbie
surbhi rocks
surbhi rocks

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 2:17am | IP Logged
i really hope its a rumour
pribhu IF-Dazzler
pribhu
pribhu

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 2:17am | IP Logged
dw hun...i ndt think she is leaving...must be rumors Wink
Sona_25 IF-Dazzler
Sona_25
Sona_25

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 2:23am | IP Logged
watt??no wayyyyyyy...shilpa cant leave..
sweetshruti Goldie
sweetshruti
sweetshruti

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 2:44am | IP Logged
I was really hoping it would be a rumour too.. I thought someone here will be able to confirm that the news is not true.. I must say i feel better now seeing how positive everyone here is about this being a rumour.. Smile

Incase u'll are interested I m posting the news that I read..(This is from dill-mill-gaye blogspot.com)

Posted by paakhru
" my inside source says that shilpa is giving the DMG team major gri ef. she is also scheduled to leave soon. yakeen nahi hota na, she looks so bhola bhaala, aur andar se aisi nikli!"

"hi all,
my earlier post ... it is not a rumour. my friend says, it is shilpa who wants to leave. the DMG team begged of her to stay, explained to her how much the fans would miss her, how she owes her success to DMG, etc. but she refused flatly. of course she has not said so in any interview, because she wants to maintain her sati saaavitri image, but the reality is something else. we must stop to think how we love characters, but we dont' bother to find out what kind of poeple they might be in real life. it seems that shilpa is a really good actress, pretending to be good but actualy ... god! i can't believe half the things my friend told me! i feel terrible because personaly i feel she has only just started acting well. their chemistry is fantastic and the show needs her. but she has decided to leave and she doesn't care! my friends are killing themmseves to shoot as many scenes they can with shilpa before she leaves! its really sad na ... i don't understand who will be Riddhima then? for all her bad behavior, shilpa was really good as riddhima yaar, and she and karan look so good together! but now we have to prepare ourselves for a new girl. i know it is terrible but it is going to happen. also, i won't stop watching dill mil gayye because shilpa left. if she is abandoning our show, why should our show pay the price? i am a DMG fan, and i love armaan and riddhima ... and their love for each other! the actions of a selfish actress cannot make me change how i feel about the show that means so much to me. "

"dear all,
i am sorry i caused so much anxiety ... bu i did not lie. it is not a rumour. for thse who think i as harsh on shilpa hers what i think. ,he used the DMG team to polish her acting skills and is now abandoning them after she is slightly better, for greener grass. she doens't care. but yes you giuys are right. forget shilpa. lets folow armaan and ridhima. their track seems like fun. "

These are all the comments posted by that person in the blog.

PS. I am sorry if I have hurt anyones sentiments by my post..I have just posted what i read. i really like Shilpa and don't want her to leave too. So here's hopping this is all a rumour and till then lets enjoy their cute   love story.   
rosewood104 IF-Dazzler
rosewood104
rosewood104

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 3:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweetshruti

I was really hoping it would be a rumour too.. I thought someone here will be able to confirm that the news is not true.. I must say i feel better now seeing how positive everyone here is about this being a rumour.. Smile

Incase u'll are interested I m posting the news that I read..(This is from dill-mill-gaye blogspot.com)

Posted by paakhru
" my inside source says that shilpa is giving the DMG team major gri ef. she is also scheduled to leave soon. yakeen nahi hota na, she looks so bhola bhaala, aur andar se aisi nikli!"

"hi all,
my earlier post ... it is not a rumour. my friend says, it is shilpa who wants to leave. the DMG team begged of her to stay, explained to her how much the fans would miss her, how she owes her success to DMG, etc. but she refused flatly. of course she has not said so in any interview, because she wants to maintain her sati saaavitri image, but the reality is something else. we must stop to think how we love characters, but we dont' bother to find out what kind of poeple they might be in real life. it seems that shilpa is a really good actress, pretending to be good but actualy ... god! i can't believe half the things my friend told me! i feel terrible because personaly i feel she has only just started acting well. their chemistry is fantastic and the show needs her. but she has decided to leave and she doesn't care! my friends are killing themmseves to shoot as many scenes they can with shilpa before she leaves! its really sad na ... i don't understand who will be Riddhima then? for all her bad behavior, shilpa was really good as riddhima yaar, and she and karan look so good together! but now we have to prepare ourselves for a new girl. i know it is terrible but it is going to happen. also, i won't stop watching dill mil gayye because shilpa left. if she is abandoning our show, why should our show pay the price? i am a DMG fan, and i love armaan and riddhima ... and their love for each other! the actions of a selfish actress cannot make me change how i feel about the show that means so much to me. "

"dear all,
i am sorry i caused so much anxiety ... bu i did not lie. it is not a rumour. for thse who think i as harsh on shilpa hers what i think. ,he used the DMG team to polish her acting skills and is now abandoning them after she is slightly better, for greener grass. she doens't care. but yes you giuys are right. forget shilpa. lets folow armaan and ridhima. their track seems like fun. "

These are all the comments posted by that person in the blog.

PS. I am sorry if I have hurt anyones sentiments by my post..I have just posted what i read. i really like Shilpa and don't want her to leave too. So here's hopping this is all a rumour and till then lets enjoy their cute   love story.   

Shocked

Jasmine... IF-Sizzlerz
Jasmine...
Jasmine...

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 3:28am | IP Logged
naaaaaaaaaaa............i dont believe it Ouch Ouch sorry...
i might believe it wen sbs declares it..its all a crap!!
she is not leaving..i am 100%sure..so dun wry Big smile
a2zahid IF-Stunnerz
a2zahid
a2zahid

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Clap

Go to top