What will Samar do?

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

in all this romantic adventures we have kind of forgotten abt samar and his dhamkis to jiya!!

he had threatened jiya in a very serious way more than once, he knows jiya bluffed him abt mystery dancer......now wont he create some probs or have the creatives will sideline all that!!

what do u think? and what can samar do? will he come to know of mystery girl's true identity pretty soon or this hide n seek will go on for a longer time!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Veer-Zaara thumbnail
I tink he'll get to know now.. cozz now Jiya doesnt have to hide cos even Apu knowss
And i feel like mebbe Samar will start teasing Jiya and creating unwanted problems for her by makin fun of the mystery gal and hw she can be cos shez dabbuu
And dat will make Apu furious n creatteee argumentss btw apu-samar..
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
wowwwww, gr8 prediction dear, lets see what happens in the coming week.........wd love to see a protective appu!! 😳 😃
awesomedisha thumbnail
i think samar ll force jiya 2 be his partner coz he had given her 25 thousand rupees...n know samar ll blackmail her....jiya ll agree 2 b da dance partner of samar n appu ll go crazy thinkin tht jiya ditched him...thr ll b sad songs in da background n after 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15 months appu aill come 2 know abt jiya n ll regret abt wat he thought of her.... 😊
PyaarSe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeah i also think he'll try to make jiya his dance partner. he should just ask barka 😆 Edited by roygvib - 15 years ago
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
mindblowing guesses, my friends
kya dhasu ideas hai saare, agar aisa hua toh.....maza aa jayega......an angry young man appu fuming as he sees samar line marring on delicate jiiya but can say nothing as jiya asked him to keep their new romantic relationship under wraps..........ahaaaaaa, it will be really interesting....... 😆 😆