Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

Short story: Who am I? (finished) (Page 2)

lilly2006 Senior Member
lilly2006
lilly2006

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 6:28pm | IP Logged

Thanks for reading folksTongue I hope this helps in ending your addiction to KS??? Did it help??

Thanks again for the lovely comments. 

Lilly

Originally posted by hipreet

great story
well written
Thanks! Wink

mimas_ence nice story.

Thanks! I took me awhile to finish.  I couldn't think of a better title.  Hope it was entertaining!

SonamKHAN:  wish this could really happen in KS this story is 1000% better than KS track

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Swatinarang:  loved it dear, kash real KS mei aisa hota,but not possible in EK land i guess.

Ya me too.  I miss the old days.  Sometimes I want to go to India, Mumbai and talk to them! Ahhh! Scream at them.  And then become a creative writer for Indian soaps myself! Its like damnit this is how its done, lol.  But every happy that you enjoyed it!

Suwas:  Good story. I wish vicky is really Atharva in real KS too. Won't care how.
Only thing I didn't like about your story is Meera being pregnant. I don't want Jai to touch her in that sense & she should have suffered for 16 yrs.
I was thinking about Pronita being hurt while saving Krishna

Hmm, I didn't know how to fix the Vicky thing.  I agree I should have made Meera delusion and think that she had a kid.  Sorry about that. But hey, Bani dear came after Jai with a shot gun, I thought that was funny.  If I had more time to write, I would have started writing about how Bani made Jai suffer, lol.  I liked Atharva myself.  He has the best qualities of Jai and Bani put together.  Plus he's hubbda hubbda, very great looking! Doesn't current track of KS remind you of when Bani and Jai were trapped with the kids and Sunil Shetty and came and saved them.  For some reason, I got a dj vu of that.  I hope you still enjoyed the story

Thanks again folks.  Enjoy the long weekendWink

Edited by lilly2006 - 17 May 2008 at 6:40pm

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 6:40pm | IP Logged

Awesome SS, Lilly Clap Clap Clap Meera got what she deserved! Dead and Bani got back her memory & her family! Big smile Bani all gung-ho to shoot Jai was lol! LOL LOL I hope you write more soon beacuse you're gr8 at it! Wink

V...
lilly2006 Senior Member
lilly2006
lilly2006

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 6:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Vedo

Awesome SS, Lilly Clap Clap Clap Meera got what she deserved! Dead and Bani got back her memory & her family! Big smile Bani all gung-ho to shoot Jai was lol! LOL LOL I hope you write more soon beacuse you're gr8 at it! Wink

V...

So  sweet! Thanks! I'm so glad that you enjoyed it! I had this urge to write when I heard what was going on....I was like no way...its going down this way LOL I liked Atharva and Jigs interaction.  Finally Jigs comprimisesLOL But its funny no one can get away if they mess with JigsLOL She's a classic.  I guess with Meera gone...Jigs can finally get her saree's back.  Because it looks like she's been wearing Jigs sarees...that's what i noticed from the last episode.  But anywho, once school is finished, I will have more time on my hand, I will continue to write moreWink So happy that you and everyone enjoyed it.

Cheers,

Lilly

Go to top