India-Forums

Kya Aap Paanchvi Pass Se Tez Hain?
Kya Aap Paanchvi Pass Se Tez Hain?

Big B takes a dig at ‘Kya Aap Panchvi Pas

Sano88 IF-Achieverz
Sano88
Sano88

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 12:43am | IP Logged

Big B takes a dig at 'Kya Aap Panchvi Pass Se Tez Hain?', King Khan strikes back.

Filed under: All News
Posted: May 16th 2008 by Kimaya De
Big B takes a dig at 'Kya Aap Panchvi Pass Se Tez Hain?', King Khan strikes back

The superstar jumped on the opportunity to comment on the low ratings of 'Kya Aap Panchvi Paas Se Tez Hain?' as she expressed that, 'Kaun Banega Crorepati' AKA KBC's tone was set by him and SRK had to merely takeover, but 'Kya Aap…' is a fresh show and the results are visible.

Big B also shared graphs that make it a lot clearer from his perspective that Big B is more powerful than SRK.

King Khan responded to Big B's y sharing, "I did not understand the graph; I don't understand graphs and I don't think most people do. I don't understand TAM, FAM and MAM. I don't keep track of these technical things."

Shahrukh further added that he has no time for graphs as he is an actor and not a reporter or a journalist. Big B–SRK cold war has been only getting steamier by the day; Big B has maintained a diplomatic stand on the topic, but our candid King Khan has hinted that things are everything but fine between the two.

We have posted the graphs below and it's up to you to decide, who is more powerful? Is it the 'Shahenshah' Big B or King Khan AKA 'Don' SRK?

http://www.bollywoodblog.com/index.aspx/2/

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ddluva131knumnumyipeefly2mekooliio

chichipopo Groupbie
chichipopo
chichipopo

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 6:50am | IP Logged
???????????? agree with srk
ahada IF-Dazzler
ahada
ahada

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 8:47am | IP Logged
i have no idea why everyone is hitting on shahrukh. i don't care what other say but i will always love shahrukh. how foolish is to have black glasses on while you are on line doing things on your laptop. it is very funny to see that. Amitab don't get any awards know thats why he is jealous or maybe because his son is not getting them. you never no what is in their mind.
-Vanshika- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vanshika-
-Vanshika-

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 10:55am | IP Logged
god knws.......wat people think they are.. Angry ........i agree with ahada.....amitabh is getting jealous of him......watever he is thinking.....let it be........it does'nt matters...'coz shahrukh he is the best.....no one can compare frm him......

Smile Smile
fly2me IF-Sizzlerz
fly2me
fly2me

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
omg...what the hell does amitabh think he is doing?!?!....does he think that he should always be in the TOP?!?! he is just getting jealous. he needs to get over the fact that srk is doing good...actually better than him.i don't care on what he says...srk is always gonna be in the top for me, and i will always love srk more than amitabh.&& srk is the best!he totally rox!

amitabh is just getting more jealous day by day...he needs to get a life...gosh!

P.S. this is my opinion..no offense 2 anyone.

xoxo
-Lara Smile
areej11 Senior Member
areej11
areej11

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
wat is wronf with amithab, srk is half of his age. he should go and compete with someone his age. this is so rediculos

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top