Kya Dill Mein Hai

*~*~DOTW: KK’s misunderstanding*~*~

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 12:22am | IP Logged

Discussion Of The Week

We are back with another discussion of the week! This week, we'll discuss on KK misunderstanding Rahul.  Ok KK saw rahul hug naina, nd KK thinks dat rahul knew all aloneg nd he did dis to get rid of her....she runs nd hugs aman, nd rahul sees them together and is hurt

Here are some questions for you guys to answer:

Wot do u think KK will do?? will she go baq to da punj house or not? 

How do u think Rahul feels towards KK now...specially after seeing KK hug Aman...

Do you think rahul's love for naina is fading away?

Do u think naina will get dat love baq?

Rahul...do u think he'll go and clear out all the misunderstandings wif KK?

Do you guys think Aman love KK???

Wot do u think will happen next?

Wot would u do if u were @ Rahul's place? would u have thought the same thing?

Rupa mami is feeling bad about wot she did to KK. do u think she'll help her out getting rahul baq in KK's life?

How do u want the story line to change? Wot twist would u add to get the current storyline to make it better than it already is?

So Guys, Lets just share all our views in here and not make lots of new posts regarding this topic..

Enjoy!

-KDMH Dev Team-

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lindaling

-aditi- IF-Sizzlerz
-aditi-
-aditi-

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 5:06am | IP Logged

nopes she wont or may be shayad par yaar koi paagal hi jyaayega to get betrayed and hurt everytime and still willing to get mooooooorrrreeee pain after this...

How do u think Rahul feels towards KK now...specially after seeing KK hug Aman...

may be rahul want her to be back....i saw the newwwwww pro where rahul sits sad and says saare rishtey ret ki tarah chutt gaye...he in the begining says kk was so much loyal(exact words nahin yaad)and he never cared about her and now...

yes it is...he has realised what he had done in name of calling love...if dis is love so what was kk's love it was soo pure...he actually now have started seeing Naina with a bad eye...(naina the chaalbaaz...planbaazLOL)

morrrrrrrrreeeee planing....in that case naina ke dimag mein naya chadyantra aana chahiye and she has to put it onLOL

nopesss filhaal he'll be buzy criticizing himself and would be guilty...more often he'll be seeing aman and kk together and would get a feeling of looosing kk...laterrrr on he might go and say sorry to kk trying to clear out the misunderstanding

abhi toh he is lyk friend to her parrrr later no1 could say anything kuch bhi ho sakta haiLOL

Rahul will realise his mistake more ache se...he'll feeeeelll damn guilty and would criticize himself

now whatsss rahul is thinking i would have given the same thought before itself...Naina is matlabi...but kk was never

Rupa mami is feeling bad about wot she did to KK. do u think she'll help her out getting rahul baq in KK's life?

shayaaad...par she can do nothing...par may be hosakta hai...she may support kk

How do u want the story line to change? Wot twist would u add to get the current storyline to make it better than it already is?

yahaan main chup rahungiiii...LOLcombineee the above answers ur naya plot tayaar haiLOL

-aditi- IF-Sizzlerz
-aditi-
-aditi-

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 5:08am | IP Logged
sanju great questions to answer Clap Clap Clap
xox.iloveyou IF-Rockerz
xox.iloveyou
xox.iloveyou

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 6:30am | IP Logged

Discussion Of The Week

We are back with another discussion of the week! This week, we'll discuss on KK misunderstanding Rahul.  Ok KK saw rahul hug naina, nd KK thinks dat rahul knew all aloneg nd he did dis to get rid of her....she runs nd hugs aman, nd rahul sees them together and is hurt

Here are some questions for you guys to answer:

Nope. definetly not now. Ouch

he's feeling something inside of him. but not sure why he's getting that feeling. Embarrassed

YEPP! YEPP! definetlyy. Smile

no not now. it's too latee.

yepp. knowing rahul, he definetly will.

Hmm! somewhere down in his heart a lil. but he knows that she loves rahul too much so their's no point in telling her cuz he'll never get her.

i dunno. im jus eagerly waitingg. Big smile

well kinda, kinda not. cuz yu could see that kk was crying. unless rahul never saw that. Confused

YES! YES! seee sanjuu i told yu! and yu said no that'll never happen she has too much evil inside of herr! I WAS RIGHHTT! haha LOL

i want rahul to admit that he loves kakoon and someone hears like NAINA or kk herself. Smile

-Ami- IF-Stunnerz
-Ami-
-Ami-

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desi_punjaban90

Nahh..I don't think she'll go back to punj house anymore..

I think he's getting feelings towards Kk now...And after seeing KK, he'll probably feel a bit hurt-ish seeing that..

Yes! It was really love in the first place..

Anything she can..

No, he won't go clear the misunderstandings out..He'll just asume things and let things go the way they are..

Yeahh...

More problems..Aman probably try to help Kk get Rahul's love back..

I would have been hurt...And maybe thought the same thing...

Yes...She feels guilty..and she might help her get Rahul back now..

I would want to see Rahul-KK together again..And for a twist..something that KK and Rahul could be together with and solve things..Not with misunderstandings..

-aditi- IF-Sizzlerz
-aditi-
-aditi-

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

sanju kya q's thhe yaar...now see some things have already started to happen in the show and exactly opp to what i thought!kk back again in punj house...aman having feelings for kk...good goodEmbarrassed

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
lol aditi well u see i can see the future....
i knoe wot'll happen next week...
nd i'll tell u guys...
hopefully it'll be rite...
will tell u, lemme answer these q's too...give it a try...lol...

@ Ridz: yes yes u knoe this....buh how can she help her??? the poor one will do anyfin for money....
KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 6:54pm | IP Logged

think?? ish already happened...she went again to the punj house to get hurt again nd again, buh dis will not happen as rahul will stand for KK like he did 2dai....

he does feel guilty...buh he feels even more bad, more kind of a jealousy here seeing KK wif his brother nd all....buh he hasn't realised y he is doing dis rite now, buh he will dance wif KK on the engagement party. just have a feeling....buh not sure here...he'll spend time wif KK @ da party not naina...nd maybe he could also sai dat i'm happy to see u wif aman and all...nd KK would saii i'm sure ur happy about the divorce nd was involved in naina's plan....nd they could clear out ther misunderstanding....

Ofcourse.....he's starting to neglect her now....not answering her fone, not talking to her....nd all...so yeah

nah...even if she does get rahul talking to her nd all..she still would'nt be loved like she used to...

well maybe not actually....like literally go to her nd sai y were u hugging aman and all...probably @ da party he'll try nd lead to da convo....probably sai sumfin like...r u happy wif aman??kya tum log ek duje ko pasan dkarte ho nd all....like nicely nd maybe she'll tell him ish not tru nd all....nd then she can clear out her misunderstanding about him being involved in naina's plan

Well it's ind revealed..his dead gf came nd told him dat he luvs KK....buh he says buh he luv rahul...nd dats it..we knoe he's in love wif her....

u knoe wot's rally bothering me rite now....wot if aman proposes to KK....nd Kk would say dat she is married to rahul...nd she luvs him...not u...nd he'll be like he hasn't given u nay happiness nd blah blah...nd KK thinks dat aman has done so much for him can't she give him a lil happiness....nd she sais yes to him...nd actually gets married to him @ da end nd we have rahul alone....OMG!!!! i don't want dat to happen

well yeah! ofcourse..i mean c'mon she lives @ aman's place, aman is seen wif her everywhere...he supports her understands her, then y not...buh after KK cumin baq to da punj house i won't have dat misunderstanding animore would think instead if she really luvs aman then y is she here?? y is she baq to dis hell nd all....so yeah! i won't end up wif dis misunderstanding

well she basically can't really do anyfin besides support her...oh buh she can go to punj house nd expose naina saying dat she gave me money to lie to KK about her mother nd all....nd naina has used her...aman is the witness if u don't believe me...nd u simply would't belive KK buh u would believe ur son..so yeah! maybe dats a plus for KK

well i already told u wot i don't want in the storyline....buh simpley i justwant rahul nd KK together in 2 weeks time....
the show has onli got 13-12 episodes left, last nite epi was da 48th epi....which mean not long!, unless it's a 70 epi show... nd if i don't see enuf romance in dere i'll ask them to continue on wif da show....stuff the 60 -70 epi show...continue on for longer...

Go to top