India-Forums

did anyone else feel so? (Page 2)

yipee IF-Sizzlerz
yipee
yipee

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 12:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by smallwonder

Its silly... They say the idea is to improve performances... But sadly, performances have not improved but the scores are getting inflated... The result is, a performance worth 6-7 is getting 9s...

spot on sachin..i was telling exactly the same thing to my friend today...we were watching the epi together and we also felt the same ki standard to waisa hi hai ...marks achanak wholesale mein bat rahe hainLOL

CuteAreej IF-Rockerz
CuteAreej
CuteAreej

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lamar odom

I also think amey was better than Toshi and Amit today

Nahh..really?!  Ouch

Amit sang well.  And if  we just put the comparison aside Amey's performance was clearly not impressive and not true to his caliber of talent.
yipee IF-Sizzlerz
yipee
yipee

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 12:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lamar odom

I also think amey was better than Toshi and Amit today

chalo koi to mujhse agree karta haiLOL

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Amit Sana did have a very good performance today. Although Amey was slightly better than Toshi IMHO. Toshi over sings which is a turn off for me.

Actually i did not much care for Himani's singing of that particular song either. It was fine but not great to deserve 30 Embarrassed

No sense figuring out judges now. LOL Won't help.

Edited by Dabulls23 - 17 May 2008 at 12:37am
avril15 Groupbie
avril15
avril15

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 2:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by CuteAreej

I believe Amit Sana received deserving scores today. There was clearly an improvement in his singing from previous performances. While Toshi was a disappointment, he is capable of singing "Naina thag leinge" much much better. So for him to receive a high 28 made me question the scoring pattern by the judges yet again!

And Amey sang "yeh Hosla" very softly, which was pleasing to ears, but the essence of the song was not captured in his performance to the fullest. As whenever i hear that song it gives me an optimistic outlook on life but i did not get the same vibe from his way of singing. He can surely do better and give Farah goosebumps. LOL

agree wid u

SuperDuper01 Senior Member
SuperDuper01
SuperDuper01

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 2:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by CuteAreej

I believe Amit Sana received deserving scores today. There was clearly an improvement in his singing from previous performances. While Toshi was a disappointment, he is capable of singing "Naina thag leinge" much much better. So for him to receive a high 28 made me question the scoring pattern by the judges yet again!

And Amey sang "yeh Hosla" very softly, which was pleasing to ears, but the essence of the song was not captured in his performance to the fullest. As whenever i hear that song it gives me an optimistic outlook on life but i did not get the same vibe from his way of singing. He can surely do better and give Farah goosebumps. LOL

i totally agree with u....

Love ameY!!! he RockZ!!!Smile Um glad he iz back...and um suRe..He iz gonna get more pointz than Amit in d nxt episoDe........LOL

priya_al Goldie
priya_al
priya_al

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 6:17am | IP Logged
althou m a ardent fan of amey.. i felt Toshi was much btter dis time.. he had feelings in his song whch amey dint! but i think amey deserved 28 if compared to amit sana..
addyydda Goldie
addyydda
addyydda

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 6:45am | IP Logged
toshi amey n amit deserved to get the same points...each of them made mistakes...kahin soul kam tha, kahin sur, kahin energy n kahin over perf...so their perf were at par- na kam na zyada- ....n himani also did not deserve 30...her perf waz not flawless...for me 30 means no scope 4 improvement...if they felt she waz the best then 29 dedete...

Edited by addyydda - 17 May 2008 at 6:47am

Go to top