India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A funny feeling cald "LOVE" ( AK SK AR)

rajeevs fan Senior Member
rajeevs fan
rajeevs fan

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 10:16pm | IP Logged

At Clarence College the whole environment is charged with tension. All the classrooms are filled with the students writing their last exam of the year. As soon as the clock strikes one, papers fly in the air and the environment is completely transformed into one of celebrations. All the students are celebrating the end of their exams. A group of friends are discussing their holiday plans, but lets just concentrate on the two main characters of our story and their plans -  Kashish Sinha and Kripa Sharma, they have been the best of friends ever since their Kindergarden days, next yr is going to be their final year in the college.

Friend:  So Kashish what r u planning to do in these holidays

Kashish:  Well I actually am planning on taking up a job, It will b of good experience for my future as next yr will b our final yr. How abt u Kripa.

Kripa:  U know abt the talent search singing competition organised by the record company to find a lead singer for the next album of Angad Khanna, I am going to win that and sing with him.

Friend:  wow!!!!  Cool plans but given tat u r an amazing singer  u  still haven't even registered yet how can u be so sure of winning.

Kashish:  well that's Kripa for u. I know u r going to win, but then don't get carried away by the glamour world and forget ur frnds

Kripa:  Oh kashish u know tat would never happen.

So the plans are made just the execution is left. Will Kashish find the job?????  But the main question is what else she will find along with job. Kripa with her characteristic confidence seems too sure of winning, but if she knew tat winning will actually get her a free ticket for a roller coster ride of her feelings would she have wanted to win???? May be or may be not. To find out leave ur comments.

This just is a very small introductury part. I haven't given the characters sketch but will be inroducing the characters as the story progresses. Plzzz do give ur comments and let me know whether I should continue or not.

golu_1677 IF-Dazzler
golu_1677
golu_1677

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 12:13am | IP Logged
pls cont. intro is nice
MS-meghasharma IF-Sizzlerz
MS-meghasharma
MS-meghasharma

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
seems interestin
cont soon
togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Hey nice....Continue soon!! Waiting for Sujal's entry! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samanthidwta

rajeevs fan Senior Member
rajeevs fan
rajeevs fan

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Part-2

As decided Kashish is getting ready to go for an interview in an event management company coz tat is wat she plans to do once out of college.
She is still contemplating on wat to wear for the interview wen her 4 sisters come to her aid and finally she settles on a black suit with lavender coloured shirt, her hair are tied up in a tight pony.
She is going for an interview in the R&G company.
As she enters the building and is abt to go to the reception , she is interrupted by a very worried looking lady.

Lady: Ah!!! So u have finally come but y r u late, don't u know Mr.Sujal Garewal hates waiting.

Kashish: But I…I……

Lady: Oh plzz all tat later

And without letting Kashish speak the lady simply ushers her to Mr.Sujal Garewals office.

Sujal: (sarcastically) Ah!! So u finally decided to come.

Kashish is just standing there dumb-founded, she has no idea wats going on.

Sujal: If u weren't my Dad's frnd's daughter this business deal would have been off by now.

Kashish: Listen I think there's some mistake…I……

Sujal: Ofcourse there's a mistake and tat is u not being on time, anyways this deal means a lot to both our fathers so lets go on with the deal. But plzz next time don't b late. Listen I don't know how it is where u come frm but here in my office punctuality is the first rule.

Kashish: But Sir I…..

Sujal: U don't have to call me sir, am Sujal, now take a seat Archie.

Kashish: Archie???

Just then another girl enters and walks straight up to Sujal and holds out her hand.

The girl: Hi am Archie, Mr.Malhotra's daughter.

Both Sujal and Kashish are shocked and then Sujal looks at Kashish accusingly.

Sujal: Who r u then????

Kashish: I am Kashish Sinha, I have come here for the interview.

Sujal: But then y didn't u tell me so before, and Piyush is conducting the interview y did u come into my office???

Kashish: I didn't come here, the lady there, I think ur secretary, mistook me for someone else and dragged me here. And even u didn't give me a chance to clarify.

Sujal: Oh..ok, anywayz u can go, Piyush's office is on the first floor, he is conducting the interview.

Kashish leaves frm there

Kashish ( thinking to herself): What a rude guy, he could have atleast apologised. Am I glad he's not taking my interview.

Kashish goes for the interview which goes off very well and she is selected for the job.

So this is how Kashish's interview went. Wondering whats up with Kripa, leave ur comments and find out soon.

This is it for now, hope u guys liked it plzz do let me no.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...diyachill

le_me_star Senior Member
le_me_star
le_me_star

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 11:48am | IP Logged
hey intereting concept, i agree yaar sujal should have apologize to her atleast!!!...looking forward to the next part!!!!....contiue soon plzzz!!!!!!!!!
BABY-GIRL7 Goldie
BABY-GIRL7
BABY-GIRL7

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
grt start...cont. soon
26javey IF-Sizzlerz
26javey
26javey

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
great start
plz cont. soon

Go to top