superstar15
superstar15

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
grt part plz post more

umagaurav IF-Dazzler
umagaurav
umagaurav

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 1:12am | IP Logged
So it is going to be Ritesh and not Saagar.
continue soon.
desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
After that moment, Saagar and Rhia took a silent oath. Within a week, they would begin to distance themselves away from each other, almost as if nothing had ever existed between them. Saagar moved back to his house full time. The constant questions from his kids about Rhia's whereabouts didnt make this job any easier.

Neha: Dad, Rhia's not been here since forever! Why cant she come over?

Saagar (frustrated): I dunno, lemme work Neha. Go do your home work.

Neha: I'm already done, that's why I wanna call Rhia! Can I? I got so much to talk to her about.

Saagar (losing his calm): No! Didnt you hear me the first time? Go!

Neha flinched. She hadnt expected this kinda of outburst from her dad at the mention of Rhia's name. Saagar's expressions softened, almost pleaded then.

Saagar (gentler): I know you're confused, but plz, so am I. Neha, dont make this any harder than it already is. Just...try and forget about Rhia for a while.

Neha (stunned): W..what? Dad no, what did you do? Dad, you cant let go of her!

He looked up surprised by her direct approach. It was obvious that his daughter had indeed grown up and was well aware of what had been happening between him and Rhia. At that instant, he realized that he couldnt talk to her like a child anymore. She deserved to know what was going on in her father's life.

Saagar: Neha, just leave me alone plz. Go upstairs, you wont understand.

Neha: Gimme a chance dad, maybe I understand more than you give me credit for.

He glanced at her helplessly.

Neha (sitting down next to him on the couch): Dad, I've seen you these past couple of months. Even Aryan's noticed how much happier you've been. I know its coz of Rhia, and honestly, I would love for her to become part of our family. Dont hold back coz of us, we'll be fine. In fact, we're more than fine, we've been rooting for you two to hook up for a months now. (smiles)

Saagar laughed, and encompassed her in a hug. Neha looked up at her father's eyes, and instantly saw the anguish that she had been blind to. In that one moment, she realized that it wasnt her fault that Saagar was holding back. There were other obstacles that had come in the. With a defeated sigh, she wrapped her arms around him and hugged him back.

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
The first day of work was, to say the least, disastrous. Saagar and Rhia avoided each other like a plague...a job harder said than done because they both had to coordinate in almost all matters. What made everything worse was the sour mood Saagar had aquired over the weekend. His behavior towards her was downright mean and nasty. Everytime she looked at him, he glared back at her with such intensity that she had to look away Whenever she snuck a glance at his eyes, they seemed to be seething with rage and hatred. Since when had he started to hate her this way? His replies to her were always short adn stingy, filled with sarcasm and poison. Just when she thought her day couldnt get any worse, it did. During their meeting, Saagar was complaining about some paperwork, and shouting at the top of his lungs.

Saagar: Why cant anyone get the job done RIGHT at this place? WHy do I have to do anything?

Employee: Sir we tried to manage as best as we could while you were at the hospital.

Saagar: Well its not good enough. Nothing's in order. Who was responsible for all this while I was away?

All eyes shifted onto Rhia. She perked up when she noticed the unwanted attention on her. Those pairs of eyes were nothing compared to Saagar's when he turned towards her. Filled with animosity, he whispered, almost as if housing a threat.

Saagar: You were responsible for this?

Rhia: Yeah I was...

Saagar: Do you realize what a mess we are in? Damn it Rhia! I didnt appoint you to this position so you can slack off!

Rhia was stunned. She had never, in her wildiest dreams, thought that Saagar would be yelling at her this badly in front of all the employees. The room was dead silent, all eyes glued to her. She fidgetted, wanted to melt and disappear off the face of the earth.

Rhia (in a whisper): Saagar calm down, you could have said that without shouting as well.

Saagar: Without shouting? How can I NOT shout huh? We're in a mess! This is unbelievable Rhia, UNBELIEAVABLE! I never expected this kidna work from you. I mean what were you THINKING?

She felt victimized, and she looked around quickly to see that everyone was watching her. She felt a lump in her throat, but forced it down. With one final look, she pleaded Saagar silently with her eyes.

Rhia: Saagar, I tried my best...

Saagar: Well your best is obviously not good enough

He stared at her with cold hard eyes that she couldnt recognize. Who was this man who was so intent on hurting her? She had had enough though, and this time, she fired back with an equally irritated response

Rhia (angry): Well maybe if I didnt have to shuffel back and forth between work and caring for you at the hospital, I would've actually been able to do something!

The silence was deadly. The employees gave each other secret looks. They had always gossiped about Rhia and Saagar, and it seemed thay they were right. At this moment however, no one even dared to smile. Saagar and Rhia stared each other down. Both were flaming inside, not just from rage, but from a withheld frusteration at their situation, but neither was willing to back down.

Saagar (still staring at Rhia furiously, said quietly with his teeth clenched): Meeting...ADJOURNED...

Rhia smirked and followed the rest of the employees out the door, leaving Saagar standing alone in the conference room. She could feel his eyes on her back all the way till she shut the door. She walked out feeling triumphant and defeated at the same time. With a sinking feeling, she realized that this was how her days at work would be from now on. Saagar had changed from a best friend, to her body and soul, and finally to a bitter rival at work.
superstar15 Senior Member
superstar15
superstar15

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
aww that was sad
umagaurav IF-Dazzler
umagaurav
umagaurav

Posted: 07 June 2008 at 2:51am | IP Logged
both of these ppl r making things worse. Confused
desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 07 June 2008 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
This is how the week went for the next three days as well. Saagar was always bitter and Rhia had learned better than to even attempt to talk to him. What little friendship they had left seemed to have died along with their love. No matter how hard they tried to avoid each other, they were forced to talk for some matters. Those talks kept Rhia up at nights with their unpleasant memories. She shuddered when she recalled Saagar's aggressive manner, his intense eyes, his cold tone. She couldnt understand why he was so angry at her. Was it because she had chosen Ritesh? But why had he not behaved this way when she told him her decision that very day? Right there and then, she decided to confront him. She would find out what had gotten into Saagar, even if it killed her.
The next day, she made sure to bump into him. As usual, their interaction was short and sour. He walked away after criticizing her ideas, but this time, she followed him. As they walked through the workplace, she talked to him firmly from behind.

Rhia: Saagar we have to talk

He continued to walk and ignore her pleas.

Rhia: Saagar, what the hell as has gotten into you lately? Talk to me? Why are you so angry all the time.

Saagar (over his shoulder): Leave me alone Rhia, I'm not in the mood for useless talk.

She quickened her pace to catch up to his larger strides.

Rhia: Saagar why are you mad at me?

He mounted the staircase, and she followed, right on his trail.

Rhia: What have I done? Answer me! Dont run away, Saagar!

He waved her away with the back of his hand, and continued walking to his office. Rhia, knowing that he was planning to lock her out, sprinted the remaining distance, and blocked the door right when it was about to shut in her face. Slamming it open she strode in.

Rhia: Ok! I've had enough! What the hell is going on?

She shut the door and locked it in place. Saagar's eyes widened when he saw that.

Rhia (advancing towards him): We're not getting out of this room until we straighten things out, you hear me?

Saagar turned around and started to manage some papers strewn upon his desk as a diversion. She snatched them out of his hand and tossed them away.

Rhia: LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!

Saagar: Why?

Rhia (speechless): Why? What kinda dumb question is that?

Saagar (walking away again): I dont have to give you any explanation. Get out of my office now.

Rhia: What's happened to you? (follows behind him) Why are you so angry at me? This isnt what I had in mind after we...

Saagar (filling in her thoughts): Broke up?

Rhia (swallowing hard): Decided to part ways...Saagar, you cant blame me! You know why i took that decision

Saagar (cooly): Did I say I blamed you?

Rhia: No, but its pretty damn obvious. Anyone with an eye could sense that.

Saagar: Whatever, this is pointless. I dont wanna talk about this.

Rhia (pulls his arm): We WILL talk, and you will NOT leave this room till we do.

Her eyes were sparking with emotions. She didnt remember the last time she had felt this worked up. He sat down on the desk with his head down, stubornly refusing to cooperate. This only made Rhia angrier. She started talking fast, letting the words out in a stream, not understanding half of them herself, but she couldnt help it. She was angry and confused. Saagar didnt look up even once. She marched up to him and lifted his head up.

Rhia (furious): I asked you for one thing! One thing, and you couldnt give me that. I asked you for friendship, and instead, you choose to HUMILIATE me everyday in front of everyone at work, and talk to me as if I'm some crap laying around in you office! You realize how frusterating that is? WHO ARE YOU? I dont even know you anymore!

He listened with stoned eyes. It was as if he had sealed himself off, not reacting to anything she said, until finally he burst out.

Saagar (shouting): I CANT DO THIS OK!

Rhia: What?

Saagar (getting off the table): This drama! This pretentious game of being "ONLY A FRIEND". I"m sorry Rhia, but i cant be JUST a friend to you (emphasizing the word just), ok, I cant just NOT love you. I cant just not want you! I'm not like that. I do what I feel, and am what I feel, and woman, you damn well know that what I feel towards you is not even CLOSE to JUST friendship

This time his eyes were blazing, and Rhia was speechless. His outburst had been the last thing she was ready for. She had hoped that the reason for his silence could be resolved as cordially and neatly as possible. That wasnt going to be the case.

Rhia: But then...why have you been behaving this way? Why do you hate me?

Saagar stared at her incredulously.

Saagar: Hate you? HATE you? God Rhia!

He turns around and covers his head with his hands as she looked on feeling more confused than ever. He turned around and his face was a river of emotions. Angry, frustrated, sad, helpless, all at the same time.

Saagar: I WISH i hated you! God, how I wish I hated you. Then I wouldnt have to tortured the way I'm being tortured right now.

He advanced towards her, and she shuffled back, afraid of his aggression. He cupped her face and pulled her close to him, inches away from his face, and pierced her with his eyes.

Saagar (whispering full of emotion): Look at me... look at me! I'm a mess Rhia. I havent slept this entire week coz I spend every night tossing adn turning in bed, wanting you with such intensity that I drive myself insane with the thought of never finding you again. God damn it, then I see you at work, and I get angry. I get furious knowing that you're this close, but you're not mine. Knowing that I almost had you, but I lost you.

He was speaking fast, holding her close, impacting her with every word until she felt she was shredding apart.

Saagar (even an even lower voice, barely above a harsh whisper): I"m a spoilt brat Rhia. I get what I want. I've ALWAYS gotten waht I wanted. When I parents couldnt provide something for me, I worked for it myself. I'm a self made man, and I've NEVER lost anything. NOTHING. Except one, one. One thing that I've wanted mroe than anything else in life. And that's you! I'm not happy Rhia, I'm NOT happy. I've lost you, and its killed me. I want to hate you, and i wnat you to hate me. I get so angry when I see you, and I let all my frustrations out on you, hoping that you will hate me then, so then I can hate you. But even then, I just want you even more (carresses her cheek) You drive me crazy. Your face, your voice, your scent, your attitude, everything about you drives me crazy. God I want you even now

His eyes were intense as he said that and she shuddered as his lips nipped her ear and then he backed away, his eyes blazing once more.

Saagar (voice shaking with the torrent of emotions he felt): Help me Rhia. I'm dying inside. I'm dying day and night thinking about you. (pulling her even closer) I die a little more each and every day. I'm in hell. Save me, I'm in hell. I'm in hell and I'm burning for you (his voice all but vanished by that last part)

And that's when all resistance shattered.
superstar15 Senior Member
superstar15
superstar15

Posted: 07 June 2008 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
grt part plz post more like now

Go to top