Kuchh Is Tara

Should we expect a bang epsidoe on Monday

dilgone4u thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

As i was thinking.. and wondering coz usually when i eagarly wait for mondays nothing good happens in the show.. well, so then i wanted to hear your opinions so what do you guys think?

will it be like 8 days ladki in?

or

8 days ladki out?

or

8 days ranbir becomes devdas?😆

What do you think? leave your thoughts and views.. luv to hear from you all.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well i think its better not to expect anythin otherwise u r soo dissapointed..but lets hope for d best....nd abt wats gona happen, well dere will be loads of fun to see Kanya doing seva of Ranbir nd of course slowly slowly her feelings changing towards Ranbir nd plz i hope we dont get a devdas Rannu...i love him being happy 😉 😉
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
As its an indian serial + sonay pe suhaga an ekta srial so nothing would be expected but i htink it would be 8 din larki inn.... kanya will fall for rannu this time i guess soo
Feats thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lolz...hahahaha.....Ranbir will not become devdas its very early.....but i think he shud take care of Kanya nd show her his love....nd make her feel guilty.....wenever Kanya says "hamari contract marriage hai".....Ranbir shud shut her up and he shud also ignore her at times....he shud make her feel guilty.....i hope to see something positiveon Monday...
Sallu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hmm hopefully 8 days ladki in

but den again its kuch is tara
da creatives ideas are out of dis world as u can seee so ..u neva kno and its sortof good not to predict then ur not dat disappointed in the end!
dilgone4u thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: princez-preciou

hmm hopefully 8 days ladki in

but den again its kuch is tara
da creatives ideas are out of dis world as u can seee so ..u neva kno and its sortof good not to predict then ur not dat disappointed in the end!

lol.... yup... they have done so werid stuff to this show.. which is funny ...

and about the disappointment i am just hoping everything turns out the way ranbir planed.. 8 days ladki in

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: dilgone4u

As i was thinking.. and wondering coz usually when i eagarly wait for mondays nothing good happens in the show.. well, so then i wanted to hear your opinions so what do you guys think?

will it be like 8 days ladki in?

or

8 days ladki out?

or

8 days ranbir becomes devdas?😆

What do you think? leave your thoughts and views.. luv to hear from you all.

I think in these days kanya wil star loving rannu.hehe..

in 8 days there should.hapen something very good.but not boring at all.

Edited by Himanivineet - 15 years ago
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i think it's gonna be aat din ladki in! it's about time we see kanya falling for ranbir and softening a little. and now pammi the mummy and anand are on their jamai-raja's side so they will not let shanta and kanya take advantage of ranbir as much. (i think they still will figure out a way sometimes.) also natasha is back so that might either help or hurt ranbir depending on if anand and pammi the mummy decide to tell their jamai-raja the truth. i think aditya and his plan will work though. i hope ranbir continues to be stong against shanta like he was friday!
Salz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
no i will be full of humour and nothing more.
looks like kanya and ranbir will never get together.
LoveStruck21 thumbnail
We shouldn't expect anything, because I have learned not to expect anything for Ekta shows, because it just disappoints me.