Kuchh Is Tara

India-Forums

Kuchh Is Tara
Kuchh Is Tara

Why should Kan Fallin love with Ranbir? (Page 2)

Multani90 IF-Rockerz
Multani90
Multani90

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
I understand what you mean...but I feel that Kanya could aleast could be humane to Ranbir.I Yes rationally it is a contract marriage, aleast for Kanya but I mean the things she said, and the things that she did went beyond the limit. I feel that she suppresses her feelings for Ranbir, it is obvious that she has feelings for him, but you there are things that are keep accepting it. Yes we should get her point of view more about how she really really feels about Ranbir.

But don't worry doston kyun ki 8 din aur ladki in Embarrassed

GGG3 Goldie
GGG3
GGG3

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 4:57am | IP Logged
     Why should Kanya fall in love with Ranbir?
     I think this is the question that Kanya keeps asking to herself.This is the question that deters her from being nice to him;humane to him.
      She is afraid of herself.If she is nice to him she may probably get so attached to him,to the extent of wanting him to be with her forever.Whereas that cannot happen in her point of view.He cannot be with her forever.Becoz it's only a contract marriage.Moreover Ranbir doesn't believe in marriage,relationships and commitments.Then why he is so nice to her and her family?He has done so much,tolerated so much,adjusted so much,changed himself so much for her and her family.But why should he?Becoz he wants to save his business,property worth 12,000 crores,name and fame.He is a pakka businessman who thinks of just profit and loss;who can do anything and everything for money;profit.
       But Kanya had been nice to him once.She used to get lost into his eyes.She draped dhoti aroud him.She felt bad when everyone made fun of him and even spoke for him.Scared of darkness she ran into his arms, hugged him tightly and buried her head in his secure chest.She accompanied him when he travelled in bus.That evening she was anxiously waiting for him to return.She put medicine on his wounds.She grinded dhal for him.She turned emotional when he put sindoor on her maang.That is the end point.That is the point where she decided to check herself from getting so attached to him.This guy putting sindoor on her maang is only an act,not the truth.It's like an actor that is hero putting sindoor on heroine's maang for proffession;money.So Kanya had decided to check herself from getting emotional and getting attached.The only way she found out to check herself is to be mean to him;insensitive and inhumane to him so that she won't be so attached to him;she won't be hurt when he leaves her;she won't lose her self-respect.In a way she has forced herself to be mean and inhumane to him with much difficulty and much against her wish.I think that's what she meant by telling him,"I'm maintaining this contract marriage as a contracct marriage.You won't understand.Tum kuch nahin samjoge".She was having tears in the eyes.
      She jumped up in joy over Ranbir's supposed elopement with Archita.That's a kind of reassuring herself that she has not fallen for him and so she is not hurt.But we shouldn't forget how she was concerned and sad when Ranbir said that Archie would stay with him the whole night and even she dreamt of Ranbir and Archie having intimate and passionate moment together.So deep in her heart she has feelings and passion for her husband.She couldn't stand the thought of her husband being intimate with another woman.But the very next morning she was like,"Go back with your Archie to Nanda mansion.I don't care".She must have remembered her decision to check herself.So she has simply ignored the feelings of jealousy,possesiveness and the lame excuse she discovered to distance Archie from Ranbir,the night before.Why should she hold him back in vain? He is Ranbir Nanda;a multi-millionare;a cynic;a pakka business man who is concerned with only profit and loss.Why should she fall in love with him?Why should she be hurt? Why should she lose her self-respect?
      Ok guys.A very long post.Whatever i've said is my interpretation of Kanya's actions;what i think must be  Kanya's point of view.   

Edited by GGG3 - 17 May 2008 at 5:29am
Sallu- IF-Dazzler
Sallu-
Sallu-

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 6:26am | IP Logged
yaar thunne essay likah hain kya?

sum stuff agree wid ya tho..

but i want kanya to fall in luv wid rannu ...i tink she and him are da best for each other....
RANKAN 4 EVA
in a way kanya and ranbir are the same but dont show it
kanya wuld stand upto anything just like ranbir
ders more but i cant tink ryt now!
thats sorta wat maeks dem perfect..
and in kuch is tara it shows more of ranbirs view dan kanyas
at the start of the serial
it was olways kanyas view nearly olways anyway

now its ranbir as he is suffering
slowly i tink it will show even amount of points of view between kanay and ranbir ryt?
GGG3 Goldie
GGG3
GGG3

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 7:11am | IP Logged
    I just attempted to analyse what's deterring Kanya.In that process i just wrote down whatever came to my mind.Don't know if i made any sense.My sister was laughing at me for writing so lengthy essay as you said.
    Me too an ardent RanKan fan yaar.Ranbir is a gem of a person.Kanya is an honest girl with no pretensions.They make a perfect couple.

Edited by GGG3 - 17 May 2008 at 7:19am

Go to top