Jo Jeeta Wohi Superstar

HImani was mindblowing today !!!! - Page 3

kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Rasny

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=DN9d8ijCzPU[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks for the video ..u all r right ..Himani is nowhere near this girl ....Neha's clarity with the taans, low notes r amazing ....the problems with himani's low notes r soo evident and her taans r not clear yet she received a perfect scoreπŸ˜•....

I don't want to compare with Mussarat's saware ...That is one of the all time remarkable renditions in SRGMP history !!!!!πŸ‘ 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CuteAreej thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: advil

Areej.... what a pleasant surprise...πŸ€—  bahut din baad mile hain hum... chalo vineet ko hata dete hain taaki Himani chain se gaa sake...πŸ˜†

Yeah adi bhai, long time it has been for sure....lovely to be here again as well. πŸ€—

And for the highlighted part above, Jai maata di let's rock!!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mintyblue

Its so funny but saregama champs 2005 was full of love stories.nihira-hemu and Vinit-himani. no wonder they didn't want debu in top 4-kaba mein haddi

πŸ˜†..i never thought from this angle ...now that u said it , i think it makes lot of senseπŸ˜†

advil thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: apparaohoare

Really Adi!  Did you feel so?  Thought it was a good performance but not extraordinary. 

Mussarat's performance still rings in my ears.  I thought Himani made it too simple.  This was a difficult song and these kinds of songs deserves the proper complexities.

Frankly, I thought it was just an OK performance. 

I loved Toshi and Amit Sana today.  Amey Date was AWEFUL.  I listen to that song every other day, and I felt Amey screwed it up badly. 

Appa da I was in a hurry when I posted that and rushed out... Forgot to add that of all the challengers who sang today she was the best of the lot...

It wasn't a 30 performance but it was surely better than the rest. Musarrat was awesome.... he simply cannot be compared with any of these... but of what Himani has been singing recently, I liked this [erfromance better. Actually I enjoyed the simplified version.

I was most definitely not impressed  with Albela Sajan. The starting has many hick ups.

apparaohoare thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: advil

Appa da I was in a hurry when I posted that and rushed out... Forgot to add that of all the challengers who sang today she was the best of the lot...

It wasn't a 30 performance but it was surely better than the rest. Musarrat was awesome.... he simply cannot be compared with any of these... but of what Himani has been singing recently, I liked this [erfromance better. Actually I enjoyed the simplified version.

I was most definitely not impressed  with Albela Sajan. The starting has many hick ups.

I agree with you on that.  Himani was surely better than her past performances and compared to others. 

However, in Albela Sajan forget the first two lines and one loss of breath.  Rest was amazing.  You must consider that this is a song sung by two big shot classical singers, so few minor mistakes on Amit's part can be overlooked. 

Amey was just aweful.

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
after hearing Musharrat's version i wonder how he didn't come to top 5?
He's fantastic
Guess he is a far better singer than Sumedha and amanat
leal_shelly thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dabulls23

Himani was alright. Not bad but not great 😳 I did not care for her rendition b/c I have heard many beautiful ones. C-05 Himani would have done the right justice instead of making it a regular rendition. Just my opinion.

In Female voice pls listen to Dr. Neha Rajpal's rendition. Fantastic. πŸ‘

agree on Himani should not sing faltu songs.  And if she does get promoted to champ she might not get enough votes to sustain her stand.  Girls do get voted out  πŸ˜‘

after watching neha's saanware.... m just wondering wot has happend to the guys who say she was better?

m not saying this becoz m himani's fan....

evn i learn classical....wotevr extra harkatein murkhiyaan neha has done were not PERFECT.

the way she landed in the second saanware was totally besura....

also....she is singin widout rythm...

where she got a lot to show...

y dint she take the third line in the antara? (birha ki maari) coz the starting note was very dificult to handle???

i totally disagree with ur opinions....

ek baar itminaan se himani ka version sune aur usne halki halki baarik murkiyaan li hain unpe gaur farmaayein....

poore feel se soul se gaaya hai....usne jabki neha ne upar upar se gaa diya hai....

stop comparing her guys....nd accept the fact...common

leal_shelly thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: shehzaadi91

I liked her performance better than the rest, but I have heard her do much better in C05. And I totally agree about the "faltoo songs"..hopefully she learns now πŸ˜†

so indirectly u guys are trying to say that A.R Rehman composes faaltu songs lik saiyaan pakkad baiyaan and ni mai samaj gyi..the songs she sang.....rite....🀒

and vishal shekhar fans say the same??with ishq kabhi kariyo naa????

stop it guys....😳

l

SuperDuper01 thumbnail
she sang very well.......! πŸ‘
pramm thumbnail
Himani was fantastic in "Saanware" πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ...the build up was just too beautiful....it captured the mood of 'virah' so perfectly...