Pal - RuSim & Family Ending VideoMix

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

hey friends.. now there is no chance for Ruhaan And Simran to be together

and its dedicated to whole MDTA Team!! (the real one)

as MDTA ended today..
so for that i collected some of RuSim Moments

enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD13U3T37Ns[/YOUTUBE]

alternative link

Pyar Ke Pal - Ruhaan & Simran.wmv

Edited by Nausheenfan - 15 years ago
first of all 👏
Waw San..what a beautiful and emotional vidmix yaar..i loved it totally..what a touching song yaar..and San u were right when u told me when i will watch this vidmix i will cry...

Each lyric touched my heart and i cried and cried and cried... 😭 😭 😭 could not stop my tears..my heart was weeping..i think i have never cried this much like i did today..main sisak sisak ke roo rahi thi...mera bura haal hogaya roo roo ke yaar.. 😭

Everytime in the song when the lines..Hum rahe ya na rahe kal, kal yaad aayenge ye pal..comes up i start crying..and all the scenes that u used omg...har ek pal phirse dil mein kuch kar gaya...mindblowing vidmix...really loved it..its a very nice and touching song..aapka jawaab nahi San..itna achha vidmix...all emotions are included in this vidmix, itna achha vidmix to kisi ne nahi banaya hoga...wah..mera dil aur mera soul ko emotionally touch kargaya aur maine roo diya...... Edited by RuhaanSimifan - 15 years ago
aww thanx naz...
thanx.. u r relaly rigt even i felt the same with thelines.. omg anyways u told na our mdta ended 14th feb.. i also try to make my self understand that par phir Ru's fathers linines comes in my mind 😭
ya yaar me also those words are still in head...isse to better hota ke rus dad Serial mein aata hi nahin...aggar ye kehna tha to...kyon aaya wo...aake humko shock dediya... 😭
thats right.. why coming in the show.. i mean
how can they ever think fo destroying the show.. they alrady knew fans didnt like teh new track phir bhi 😡
waw San loved how u put Suhana after Ruhaan ties the Mangalsutra on Simran.. 👏 👏 👏 really amazing video...mindblowing.... 😃
Superb San, song was very appropriate!!!  👏  👏  👏  👏

All the RuSim 'pals' will remain close to our hearts for sure... 😳

Aur haan, Kal RuSim Mil Jayee (TV pe) Tho Khush Naseebi (Jaroor) Hogi!! 😛😍

Seeing my siggy in the end was such a  pleasant surprise, my face was beaming!! 😉 Thanks for using it in your VM and yes it kind of fit the mood of the VM too, lovely thought!! 😊

You should send this one out to RB for sure...😉
ya SAn..it was such a lovely vidmix.the words are still in my head....omg very good song Edited by RuhaanSimifan - 15 years ago
thanx rani for likign evne i lvoe this song .. it suites on them..
and abotu the siggy.. yeh to zaroori thi.. coz it was from us fans.. and the other to..
and yes i will try to mail ti to RB but im not sure if he will check it.. 😕