India-Forums

Neha's points - Justified?

ammmu IF-Sizzlerz
ammmu
ammmu

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 6:24pm | IP Logged

Sorry to say but I felt that Neha should have got the Red Flag for her performance, and for her to get 8s and 9s... hmmmm.

For me, I felt all her low notes and beginning of new phrases either vibrated too much or were not in sur, was really surprised when they gave her such high marks!!Ouch

Vishal said something about a 6 though, after, but I missed that part, can someone please tell me what he said?

I'm just upset that she received such high scores for a mediocre performance.. I hope no one takes offence to what I said, was just really quite upset about that and also about Amit leaving.. hmmm hopefully we will have great performances from the Champions!Smile

Rasny IF-Rockerz
Rasny
Rasny

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Even i felt the same. she deserved not more than 22. OMG. farah gave her 9 Angry
SGMPfan2 Senior Member
SGMPfan2
SGMPfan2

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
I didn't get that either. She sounded screechy and very stagey to me.
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammmu

Sorry to say but I felt that Neha should have got the Red Flag for her performance, and for her to get 8s and 9s... hmmmm.

For me, I felt all her low notes and beginning of new phrases either vibrated too much or were not in sur, was really surprised when they gave her such high marks!!Ouch

Vishal said something about a 6 though, after, but I missed that part, can someone please tell me what he said?

I'm just upset that she received such high scores for a mediocre performance.. I hope no one takes offence to what I said, was just really quite upset about that and also about Amit leaving.. hmmm hopefully we will have great performances from the Champions!Smile

Ammmu my sentiments exactly.  NK was the weakest.  She was off sur, her voice was shaking at times.  AT was much better in his singing performance today. 

Thanks for posting.  I totally agree with your post Smile

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Yesterday actually Amit was better than Neha. It is getting too evident with every episode that the judges are showing too much of disparity when it comes to marking. Neha did not deserve what she got from them.

Rasny IF-Rockerz
Rasny
Rasny

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhaskar.T

Yesterday actually Amit was better than Neha. It is getting too evident with every episode that the judges are showing too much of disparity when it comes to marking. Neha did not deserve what she got from them.

u r right. they play a dirty gameAngry
priya_al Goldie
priya_al
priya_al

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
xactly!dis shows biasness n its clearly evident tat judges r only supportin their favs!i wont b surprised if toshi n amey cum into danger zone!
advil IF-Sizzlerz
advil
advil

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 7:03pm | IP Logged

Amit Tandon was better than Neha. Judges  themselves dont know what they base their rating on....

Go to top