India-Forums

neha's taare hai baraati

shallone Groupbie
shallone
shallone

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
hey guys , i did not see a single topic about her performance. so i thot to open this topic. i am not a big fan of her and from her previous performances, i thought she is more a performer than a singer. her voice used to break off sometimes and sound a bit harsh when she take a high pitch, but today for first time i was first very amazed that she chose such a difficult but lovely song and tried to sing it with so much heart. in fact her voice did not even break and she sounded quite close to original. i remember poonam in sare gam singing the same song and she was like perfect. i would not say neha was perfect bt she has improved nicely and her starting and ending of the song was quite touching and beautiful...what do u thhink/? i am dying to hear from u all...please comment...

Rasny IF-Rockerz
Rasny
Rasny

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Well, u r right, she has improved, but today she got more than she deserved. Smile
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
She did not sing this song well. Got more marks than deserved. She was the weakest IMHO and should have been eliminated. Dunno what is up with the judges at times Confused

Edited by Dabulls23 - 16 May 2008 at 6:40pm
Rasny IF-Rockerz
Rasny
Rasny

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 6:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dabulls23

She did not sing this song well. Got more marks than deserved. She was the weakest IMHO and should have been eliminated. Dunno what is up with the judges at times Confused
hope on next week she'll be outSmile

shallone Groupbie
shallone
shallone

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Thanks a ton guys for your thoughts. reallly appreciate your replying to my thread. requesting everyone to participate and share their views. i personally think she was not that bad, or atleast her voice did not sound shrieky or crack to me today, so yes i would say some improvement but definitelly not as muc as that of amit tandon, though i was expecting lot lot more from amit this time.... [:^(] espeically since he selected such a nice song..one of my painfully favourites... [:D]
shallone Groupbie
shallone
shallone

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
hi rasny...i too feel that she(60%)or rex(40%) could be out next time since either cannot afford to take it easy on the performance.. by the way, has anyone seen neha kakkar's version of hips dont lie on youtube?? she copied shakira's act very well and sang nicely too...i guess thats why they call her "indian shakira" LOL
shallone Groupbie
shallone
shallone

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
but actually i do not want neha to go..especially since only 2 female singers are left in the show, if either go,my ears will yearn to hear some nice soothhing girl songs..it will be just guyz singing all the time...what do u think??????????
Rasny IF-Rockerz
Rasny
Rasny

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 6:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shallone

hi rasny...i too feel that she(60%)or rex(40%) could be out next time since either cannot afford to take it easy on the performance.. by the way, has anyone seen neha kakkar's version of hips dont lie on youtube?? she copied shakira's act very well and sang nicely too...i guess thats why they call her "indian shakira" LOL

here her indian shakeera doesn't work. here we need surLOL. i wish next week rex should go, then she should followLOLLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

'It's essential to have a good hold on classical dance' - Farah Khan 'It's essential to have a good hold on classical dance' - Farah Khan  9

Farah Khan the new Grand Master of Zee TV's L'il Masters talks about ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index