Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farazlol thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
😳
Originally posted by: Himanivineet

Yup i know it was really sad but in this age i dont think this is good.

And wow omg but are u okay now.i mean u dint tell me why did u had a fight..or mujha lagta hai ki tumna kisi ladki ko ....hmm u know wat i mean 😆

No . well you see i went to this corner store near my place to buy a long distance card for my Mom to call overseas , these 3 guys came out of no where and wanted to go in front of me.. and i was like Hell no...so one of the guy middle fingered ...i pushed him but shit was going to get intense so i walked outside and told them to come out for a fight.... i thought it was going to be a 1on1😳but freakin asses they went 3 on 1 lol!!!!!!!!!! we were like all punching and kickin the shit out of each other...they got alot of shots on me but so did i...i fell on the ground after a while so there was this steel rod lyin there..i grabbed it and got up..I freakin nailed those guys with the rod and this other guy that started everything ran away 😆
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: farazlol

😳

No . well you see i went to this corner store near my place to buy a long distance card for my Mom to call overseas , these 3 guys came out of no where and wanted to go in front of me.. and i was like Hell no...so one of the guy middle fingered ...i pushed him but shit was going to get intense so i walked outside and told them to come out for a fight.... i thought it was going to be a 1on1😳but freakin asses they went 3 on 1 lol!!!!!!!!!! we were like all punching and kickin the shit out of each other...they got alot of shots on me but so did i...i fell on the ground after a while so there was this steel rod lyin there..i grabbed it and got up..I freakin nailed those guys with the rod and this other guy that started everything ran away 😆

awwwwwwwww
Poor u ..why u shoudnt told them to come..for fight . I hope there were no police the dont know what wil happen . So did yor mom find out abt this . I think i feel so pity on u ,..but its cute..u went buy a card for u r mom . I hate these kind of guys , they dont have manners. what the hell , why he is ran away ..haha he scared from u ..Good 1 faraz..

Edited by Himanivineet - 15 years ago
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Hey gotta go now
bye
have a fun
farazlol thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't have any fear so i don't really care how many guys i fight.
😉
pragatis_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg guys this has reached a lot of pages
keep on chattin lolz
i no i havent been in here 4 a while
so much stuff goin on u no!!!!
and wat r uall talkin bout anywaz
Knicks420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rainshine_11

Kuchh is tara, a serial on sony!

oh k
i use to watch that because of kanhya
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

Originally posted by: farazlol

I don't have any fear so i don't really care how many guys i fight.
😉

awwww

Good for u know ..

haila..thats a funy and wired.sorry ..for me but yeah

Any 1 here..

Mina H thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Hey guyz i just started writing in this chat club...so any1 wana tell me wot u guyz are talking about... 😛
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Hey welcome dear ..
how r u ?
Nothing much yaar ..just talking to farz ..abt his fight ..lolz with 3 guys..so ..we talking abt a lot of things..wassup Edited by Himanivineet - 15 years ago
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
ppl any1 really getting bored ..plz plz.mujha bore nahi hona hai 😡
some1 plz come