Yasir Shah to play Lakshya - article

Hilarious thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Kahaani Yasir Kii!

Yasir Shah from Pakistan, who was roped in by Balaji to play the lead as Azaan in Khwaish seems to be getting into the good books of Ekta Kapoor. As reported earlier, the actor has bagged one of the lead roles in Balaji's upcoming Krazy Kiya Re, but the latest dope on his great rapport with the production house is that the hunk is zeroed in to play Lakshya in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi and an important role in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii.

A khabru from Balaji told us that he is still stranded in Pakistan over Visa issues and will be back anytime now to start shooting for Krazy Kiya Re. Well it seems that Yasir's fortunes are going to change this year as he is attracting the right opportunities. We are very sure this Pakistani actor is going to make India his ghar soon.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeSiPride05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ewwwwwwwwwwwww! He ain close to being Pulkit
Calvin_Klein thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Can u provide the source? 😳
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

::sigh:: I miss pulkit still, but seemingly I've moved on as its pretty obvious he's not coming back...can't wait to see him w/ Monz in kuch kuch hota hai though

I wonder what twist they'll give to LKT track now 🤔

indigal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: desigrl05

::sigh:: I miss pulkit still, but seemingly I've moved on as its pretty obvious he's not coming back...can't wait to see him w/ Monz in kuch kuch hota hai though

I wonder what twist they'll give to LKT track now 🤔

same here...still miss pulkit tho..

binal54 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😕 even though i am a very big fan of yasir shah but i don't know what to say but i know that he will do gud i can't wait till he comes on kyunki Edited by binal54 - 15 years ago
nainaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Can't wait to see Yasir............