Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: sami01

zareen shanti and kashish thanks a ton for liking my mix......i have more surprise for u πŸ˜‰
i hope other members of rkb forum...see the mix too and enjoy apu........ 😳

here is my surprise anu dont kill me ok.............

apu with someone else same song ...different scenes please do see...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTxThE1agWI[/YOUTUBE]

πŸ‘

😍

APU ROCKS!!!
Sammy awesome!!!

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: ploye

AAaaaww woww Sam triple treat! 😳 😳 😳 no don't worry my maths is right πŸ˜† Coz am counting the DK mix as a double treat πŸ˜‰ sure i know na...dk is double treat always...

well i love the song.. πŸ˜› the scenes in the rohini shekhar mix fit really well with bthe lyrics..its a really sweet mix.
And the DK mix is sooo woww...made my day 😳 thanks a ton for taking out time to see the mixes ..i know maths bugging u these days

Dev has that special effect n when he is with kaju sighhhh πŸ˜† y ahe gets twinkle in his eyes after seeing kaju barfi...it s just reserved for kaju

god love the scenes...n thx for the special red t shirt scene 😳 that was just for u to help u with maths
πŸ˜†

gosh love it all!

keep it up Sam πŸ‘

n thx

😳 komal

thanks a ton komal
sami01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nasartaurus

dearest & sweetestest.....sameera......first of all u ...thnz a ton....for makin me alive again in this forum after "kaajjal".........cuz on seein the second mix on DK....apusur.......i became active.....cuz cant live without apusur😭.................u the one who made me feel satisfied ...
on showing DK..............😳.....LOVE U 😳!
yaar by the way,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the SECOND MIX is BETTER than the fisrt oneπŸ˜•.......................second one on apusur😳..............................EXCELLENT WORKπŸ‘................................πŸ˜ƒ

kitty.......apusur lover😳😳

are kitty even i love second mix 10 times more than first one....but kya hai ke maine.....shekhar fans ke liye bhi socha tha ki kuch karun so..i tried waise main pehlr dev ki fan hoon shekhar to apu ka humshakl hai is liye abhi tak to use bardasht hi kar rahe hain dekhein kya hoga aage,,,,,
sami01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ::Prem$_Priya::

aLL I'M gonna say is AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ B/C They've already said a lot!!!!!!!! 😳

thanks a ton priya...😳
sami01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rekha30272

thanks for the lovely remix Sam 😳 . Shekhar looks so yummy and sweet 😳

thanks a ton rekha for seeing it also see my dev mix too dear...i personally like that one better😳
sami01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: thesaint148

OMG Sameera ... that was a beautiful surprise ... and one i wished for as soon as i saw the song on shekhar ...

ahhhhhh the same song on Kaajjal and DPS ...wow, thats a dream come true ...

thankyou soooo much darling .... this is for you πŸ€—

are kashish even i was feeling same ke dev ko gana suit karega so i tried both  glad u liked my surprise😳
sami01 thumbnail
ya shanti apu sure rocks and dear yeh jo apu hai na he rocked best as dev armaan bhi acha tha as it wa slong inning and people loved hi a lot for his looks etc but dev was talent just sheer talent and amazing screen presence.... 😳
mich09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Oh Sammy,

Loved the mixes !!  In this hustle bustle life of mine among guests, I am so happy to see this lovely surprise from you .   You know my weakness is Dev and was just floored by the mix . 

Thanks so much

Mich 

riya_007 thumbnail
thanxxx a lot sam!! it was simply awesum!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

apu luked jst tooooo cute....!! πŸ€— πŸ˜ƒ
i liked both of em bt the second mix was gr8! it brought back ol memories of dev sir! 😳 i wish apu had neva growm his hair.... 😭
he luked irresistitbly cute! 😳 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜›

overalll well done sammy ! πŸ‘ , the mixes were a treat to watch!

sami01 thumbnail
aww mich thanks a lot
i know ur weakness is our dear dev wop hum sab ki weakness hai....glad u liked them

riya thanks so mucgh apu indeed looks cute na.....more than shekhar i like devs cuteness...eyes r simply alive...thanks a lot 😳