Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrimeMasterGoGo thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Thank you the muchest 😛😛😛  Bus Essai hi....
I hope u'll enjoy working on Alba....n' do listen to Bubbly by Colbie Callait while u are...😳

And the next time, I'm gonna have you work on my all time fav. poster of Girl, Interrupted....and hey, U shud read that book.....it's by Susanna Kaysen...based on her own life story...

Excerpt from Girl, Interrupted:
Was I ever crazy? Maybe. Or maybe life is... Crazy isn't being broken or swallowing a dark secret. It's you or me amplified. If you ever told a lie and enjoyed it. If you ever wished you could be a child forever. They were not perfect, but they were my friends and by the '70s most of them were out living lives. Some I've seen, some never again, but there isn't a day my heart doesn't find them.
Edited by kim_02 - 15 years ago
neha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
tashu: tht excerpt it amazin...dude u remember all tht or jus jus copied n pasted 😆 😆
as of now im readin "the Memory Keeper's Daughter' it is the saddest story ever...
im a sucker for sad novels n wen im done wid it im gonna get my mom to read it...cuz the story is tht a couple hav twin babies (boy n girl) n the girl has down syndrome so he gives her to sum lady to take her away n tells his wife tht their daughter died...but infact she's alve...so itz really interestin..

i always tell my mom tht she prolly exchanged me wid sum kid..lol 😆 😆 😆
cuz i dun hav any of her habits..

------
sonia: dunt even okay...harshad already declared his luv for me..he said it shows wen sumone's in luv n he's in luv wid me thtz why he's always smilin n blushin...sooo boooooo 👎🏼

n dun even luk at him..dun even think abt him

im in luv wid him wen his parents wernt even born..lol 😆 😆

-------
hey evie..i kno yaar its been long..u stopped comin to the FC..i dunno why

mumpet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Neha, I think about him 24/7 😆 You don't even know how much I love hime 😳 😆 My full name is Mrs. Sonia Harshad Chopra 😳 😆 😆
mumpet thumbnail
I agree 😆 We shouldn't be fighting over my Harshu, when he is already mine 😳 😆 😆
Sorry Neha di...I'm on Sonia's side! 😆
mumpet thumbnail
This is why I love you Shabo 😆
I know...naa?

Sonu..in ur shop...make me a harsaddii video aveater of thier SPA perforemnce once it airs! 😳
mumpet thumbnail
I will, I'll make one for myself too 😆 😆
CrimeMasterGoGo thumbnail
Originally posted by: neha28

tashu: tht excerpt it amazin...dude u remember all tht or jus jus copied n pasted 😆 😆
as of now im readin "the Memory Keeper's Daughter' it is the saddest story ever...
im a sucker for sad novels n wen im done wid it im gonna get my mom to read it...cuz the story is tht a couple hav twin babies (boy n girl) n the girl has down syndrome so he gives her to sum lady to take her away n tells his wife tht their daughter died...but infact she's alve...so itz really interestin..

😆😆😆 and I'm a sucker for quotations....I used to collect quotes since I was in class 7 or 8...and left the habit somewhere along the way...Some I do remember by heart but some I just copy paste....but yeah I do know which quotes i like from which movie....and also lyrics of songs....

as for me, I dont read a lot of novels...I read some, from selected authors..like Richard Bach, Khalil Gibran, Paulo Kohelo.....but that's a long lost habit again....hmmm....i shud be reading more eh!!! see what tv and internet do to you.....whoever said this is right- Less vision, More television.
tapishh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
nehz i'm backkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

actually kal it was 11 so i went to sleep woh kya hain na ki main toh abhi ek chota sa nanha sa baccha hoon...

the SAT was great actually considering how scared i was cause of the practice tests.

and the fight you guys are having abt harshu is so cute (don't worry i'm not joining it! 😆) i am commited to arjun bijlani (alekh) i like harshad and aditi/preem and heer as couple together.
something like a package deal ek ke saath ek muft muft muft..... Edited by sedna - 15 years ago