sorry ive been so freakin busy

but itz update time

REQUESTS
plz dunt use

for maxliz

sanya

smriti

natalie

ravs (if u dun LOVE it dun use it cuz i dunt LOVE it 🤢 )

----
ok so 5 req done
4 more to come 😃

take care all
-N.

oh nehaaaaaaaaaaaaaa oh nehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you actually made the royals' siggy for meeeeeeeeee????😳😳...

shucks can't believeeeeeeeeeeee it😃 i thought u wouldn't consider it since i didn't give u pics...but i forgot what a gem of a persoooooooooon you areeeeeeeee...🤗...oh mehaaaaaaa am soooooo soo happy yaaaaaaaaar..

have been dying for a siggy on my fvtttttttt team since eternity finally got itand oh my god it has such an adorableyyyyyyyyyyy cute pic of watsoooooon😳😳..brilliant pics neha brilliant siggy every thing abt it is royal and brilliant..😃🤗🤗...totally reflecting the brilliance of this team itself😳🤗...thankooooo thankoo thankooooooooooooo so can't stop thanking you since you not only made me a marvelous siggy but also went out of the way to search pics as well...🤗🤗....you rock gurlllllll i loveee youuuu🤗🤗

and neha the other requests have turned out to be awesome too specialyy the armaan one of sanya😳👏 its way tooo hoooot😳 even the shweta one has turned out to be goood its very vibrant and colurful awesome finese and blend nehaaaa😳👏👏...

and i have ot say this am totaly fidaaaaaaaa over the deepika siggy u r using right now is it made by u only??? if its then a standing ovation to you form moi side coz this HAS to be the BEST deepika sigyg i have EVER sene...👏

thankoooooooooooooo a million trillion times again nehaaaaaa love you so so muuuch😳🤗🤗....hope exams r going fine would wait for your shop to open againnnnnnnn😃🤗

ps...whats your ipl team/////i hope the royals...😳

take care

smriti

neha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
oh wow smriti i cant beleive it hun
u actually wrote soo many thingd for me

i had to make it for u hun
afterall i got a req frm u after sooo long so i had to make sumthin for u
n rajasthan royals are a perfect team..even wen i had to find pics myself..it was soo trouble
cuz i knew i was doin it for u
n i wud nvr think of not considering ur req..
so get tht thought out of ur mind

sooooooooooooooooo happy tht u wrote such nice things
n u liked my work
thnk u soooooooooooooo much 🤗
it means soooooo much to me

the deepika sig i made n i feel like takin a bow for u
thnx for the ovation 😃
u always kno how to make my day

n my examz are long done but ive got a job now
its hectic work
but all's well n i'll certainly open again

thnz again smriti..
ur the best-est 😃
MochaQueen thumbnail
Ravzooo go to sleep u got skl 2moro 😆
neha28 thumbnail
hey hinnu
dun u got skool tomm?
or are u free frm skool now ???
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
neha ur such a great siggy maker 😳
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neha28

oh wow smriti i cant beleive it hun
u actually wrote soo many thingd for me

i had to make it for u hun
afterall i got a req frm u after sooo long so i had to make sumthin for u
n rajasthan royals are a perfect team..even wen i had to find pics myself..it was soo trouble
cuz i knew i was doin it for u
n i wud nvr think of not considering ur req..
so get tht thought out of ur mind

sooooooooooooooooo happy tht u wrote such nice things
n u liked my work
thnk u soooooooooooooo much 🤗
it means soooooo much to me

the deepika sig i made n i feel like takin a bow for u
thnx for the ovation 😃
u always kno how to make my day

n my examz are long done but ive got a job now
its hectic work
but all's well n i'll certainly open again

thnz again smriti..
ur the best-est 😃

nehaaaaaaa😃🤗when some people and gesture touch heart naa then words flow automatically and one doesn't even realize when he or she has written volumes....but trust me i still can go on and on about you and your spell boudning work...what touched me so much was the way and the ease with which u did my request without even telling me once that u want pics...i hav sene many siggy makers who wld straight away bang the request if no pics r there....and i guess deep in my heart even i knew u won't do that coz u r tooooooo sweet to do that...thats the only reason i could afford to have taken such liberty with you....thaanx so much nehaaa...seriously thaanx..oweeeee u for this oneeeeeee... 🤗🤗

awwww u took so much pains only for me??..kept on searching till u found the best picsss?....awwwww...🤗🤗🤗....what do i say am at utter loss of wordsss...can only say repeatedly thankoo thankoo thankooo..🤗🤗🤗....this really means so much to me nehaaaaa..🤗

i wanted to request since a long timeeeee but always my timing went wrong😆 so this time when i caught u open i litrally shrieked with jooooy😃....and plus i was still savouring over the magic siggy u made meeeeeee....rememberrr??....😳😳

this oneeeeeeeee....

awwwwwwww...😍...did u ever update your shop with it??...u said u were so proud of it since it was your very few colourless siggys....😃...but i dont remmember ever commenting on it in your shop....😕..me tooo very proud to have this masterpiece of yoursssss😳..and it was adored by one and allllllll at my forum😃..thankoo for mkaing our topic so special with this nehaaaaa...its always going to be magic to us😳🤗

and this oneeeeeeee??

maan this above one was my first ever request to youuuuuuuu and i had gone crazy seeing itttttttttt😳 abhi bhi when i look at it i get gooooses you made it soooooooooooo beautyfullyy yaaar😳😳 i swear the best part abt u is your vibrancy itny lively siggys banaty hai that automatically u feel like smiling😳😳

both of them are my treasureeeeeeees ig onessssss😳😳...and seriously neha love you so much for making them for meeeee😳🤗🤗i wld always always always cherish themmmmm🤗

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa RR rooooock am not only supporting them coz i hale from jaipur but coz of the fact that despite of being written off as under dogs despite of having no publicity no celeb endorsment they r sitting at the top of the table all thanx to ONE man Shane Warne...👏👏..and after the jaipur blasts i sooo soo want them to win all the more badlyyy...

oh you started with a joooooooooob??😃 myne is abt to start toooo from next month so sad vaccations ending...but all the best with the jooooob am sure oyu gonna do faabulously well there as well...

i don't make your day re you are the one whos made so many of my days special by your gorguss work..🤗🤗...and thankoo for being such a sweet heart🤗🤗...its your amicable and loveable nature which again and again keeps me pulling to you like a magnet😃🤗

love you alwayssssss🤗🤗

ps...OH MY GOD you made the deepika siggyyyyyy shucksssssss you are INCREDIBLEEEEEE....👏👏..its a classic piece neha..👏

pps...i have never written so much in any siggy shop before😆..but i guess it just flowed today from my heart only for youuu🤗

Edited by smritisashi - 15 years ago
Rimsie. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

gr8 update loved them all totally awesome and fair job with all of them you totall rock 😉

p.s. by the i just upated my shop😆

Edited by rima791 - 15 years ago
neha28 thumbnail
ill check urs out soon rima..

@smriti
wow hun u still hav those sigs
i cannot beleive tht u've again written sooo much to me
u're jus inflating my heart wid happiness with every word
its all so precious to me its not even funny
i started readin ur comment n had a continous smile on my face not even realizin tht i was smilin soo much
but thnk u soooo much

ur being too kind to me
im not tht great of a sig maker but i cant beleive tht u still hav both those sigs tht i made for u
n yep i uploaded tht black n white one in the my first shop n ppl liked it thn

but im still shocked tht uve got thm still...i mean ther are ppl here whove requested me for work n ive spent countless hours of my energy n i dun even get a thnk u in return..
i mean wen i put out my work n simple thnx is said it makes my day..but seein tht u still hav em n still like em im soooooooooooo happy

smriti i honestly cant write as well as u...but i feel so touched..i cant even explain the feeling..

n how cud i bug u abt pics hun..
its always my pleasure to make sigs and if thy happn to be for sumone as special as u..
im more thn glad n forever ready!!!

anythin u need..ever
im jus a pm away n u kno tht 😃

u hav no idea how much im luvin u 🤗
ur totally awesommeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!