Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

A scene I wish to see on Monday :D (Page 2)

nabtaraz Senior Member
nabtaraz
nabtaraz

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
hey, nice work! i was hoping you'd put a hug scene in there and just to my relief, it was there in the end! i can SO see amar saying those same dialogues! LOL

indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Roshni di!! Ahh you wrote a scene!

I'm secretly hoping this one scene turns into a ff, because you know how much I want you to write one! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Every word was perfect, I could totally imagine the entire scene, happening in front of my eyes! Clap Clap Clap

Loved loved loved it! Embarrassed
rouble_lover Goldie
rouble_lover
rouble_lover

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
WOOWOWOWOWOW....how beautifully written!!!!

I loved it! ohh I just hope the creatives reads this and they should totally borrow this. Its such a beautiful script! Clap

Excellent job! Big smile I'm awestruck! Mindblowing....
bmtd11 IF-Dazzler
bmtd11
bmtd11

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
omg i loved this. can u make this an ff cuz if u did it wud like be the bomb. and i think u shud somehow find the e-mail address of the bmtd team and email them and tell them to use this scene. tht wud be soo cool great job. Clap
ammmu IF-Sizzlerz
ammmu
ammmu

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Oh haila Roshni ji, kya jaadoo kardiya aapne!! Such a beautifully written scene, if only something even close shows on Monday, then... Embarrassed Embarrassed

I could imagine the entire scene, really you're such a great writer, if only this could keep on going nah Tongue
RoshniAN IF-Dazzler
RoshniAN
RoshniAN

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Mushtari - Thank you sooooooo much Big smile Big smile Big smile I'm hoping for an even better scene from the creatives Tongue

Noodles - LOL LOL LOL My English skills improved after I started reading Twilight LOL I'm just learning from there LOL (I haven't yet completed it LOL Don't kill me for that Tongue But I keep reading whenever I get the time to Big smile ) And who told ya I sleep? LOL If I don't post on IF then it doesn't mean that I'm sleeping LOL LOL LOL Thanks for the compliments Tongue

Mandy - Hehe I love the last sentence too Tongue I really want Amar to show Divya that now he's gonna be there for her Big smile Mann ki lagan would suit well n remind us of the other rain scene Tongue The intensity would increase Tongue Thanks for appreciating Big smile Big smile Big smile

Noor - Hey Noor thanks a ton Big smile Big smile Big smile Arre keep on predicting, its fun Tongue I'm glad u liked the scene Big smile

Nabila - Thank you sooooo muchBig smile Hehe...they had to hug each other for sure, that's the least I can putLOL

Meera - Hehe...there u go againLOL I haven't yet been motivated much to write a FFLOLLOLLOL If someday I feel like that then I might write... Till then enjoy small scenes from meTongueBig smile I'm soooooooooo glad u appreciated itBig smileBig smileBig smile

Rouble_lover - Thanks for the beautiful complimentsBig smile I think the creatives will show us something better this timeBig smileBig smileBig smile

Bmtd11 - OMG thank you sooooooo much for those clapsTongueBig smile Sorry I can't make a FF as of now, I'm slightly busy these days.... And well the creatives have already shot the sceneTongue And I'm really hoping it to be a rocking oneBig smileBig smileBig smile

Ammu - Yay!!! You read itBig smileBig smileBig smile Thank you sooooooooo much for your kind wordsBig smileBig smileBig smile You'll get such small scenes once in a whileTongueBig smile

Edited by roshme - 16 May 2008 at 11:20pm
indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
I'm going to keep trying to motivate you! Wink LOL LOL And of course I'd enjoy it, the way you write is soo well! Tongue Embarrassed
RoshniAN IF-Dazzler
RoshniAN
RoshniAN

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL LOL Lage Raho Meeru ben LOL LOL LOL We'll see how it goes Tongue LOL And stop praising me nowLOLLOLLOL

Edited by roshme - 16 May 2008 at 11:24pm

Go to top