India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

A scene I wish to see on Monday :D

RoshniAN IF-Dazzler
RoshniAN
RoshniAN

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
After a really long time I feel like writing a sceneSmile The precap is kinda stuck in my head so I'm imagining what is gonna happen on Monday... Here's a scene I wish to seeSmile

Amar goes to Divya's room n tells her that he wants to talk about something. She asks him what it is and he tells her that he can't say it there, they should go out. Divya tells him that its late so they should go to the terrace instead. Amar agrees. Divya tells him to go there before her and then she would come. Amar goes and starts talking to himself...

Amar - Aaj toh dil ki baat bata kar hi rahenge... Jis maqsad se Delhi aaye hai, woh poora kare bagair nahin jayenge... (Smiles, looks up and says) Hey Shiv Shankar ji aap hamari madad karna... Jai Shiv Shankar Ki...

He folds his hands, bows down n closes his eyes.... When he opens them Divya is standing in front of him smiling and looking at him... They both slowly walk towards each other and then stop...

Amar - Divyaji...
Divya - Amar...
(They laugh as yet again they say they their names together)

Amar - Aap hi bataiye...
Divya - Nahin...Is baar tum kaho, kya kehna chahte they...
Amar - Divyaji...woh... Hum aapse maafi maangna chahte hai...
Divya - Maafi?
Amar - Humne aapke saath bahut bura bartaav kiya tha... Uh chauthi fail ne humein sab kuch bata diya... (Divya is shocked, Amar gets a bit teary eyed) Humari shaadi se pehle usne humein aapki qurbaani ke baarein mein bataya... Hum jaan gaye, ki aapke bade se dil mein, humaare liye bhi chhoti si jagah hai, aur is liye humne Bindiya ke saath shaadi nahin ki...

A thundering sound comes from the skies and as he says the last few words, Divya in complete shock keeps staring at him. For a few moments they silently stare at each other. Divya feels like crying badly but just a single tear rolls down her eyes and breaks the silence. As if her eyes are telling Amar, 'Why did you come so late?' Amar raises his hand to wipe her tear but then stops... Divya realizes how he controls his emotions for her, the pain becomes unbearable and as tears now start rolling down her cheeks, the sky accompanies her and it starts raining... But Amar and Divya don't realize it and still keep gazing at each other... Amar comes closer to Divya and hesitatingly says...

Amar - Aap is shaadi se khush hai?

Some more tears flow down Divya's cheeks and she is unable to answer but Amar clearly differentiates the tears from the rain drops on her face... He realizes that she is in the same pain as him and thus goes further closer and says...

Amar - Humne aapse pehle bhi kaha tha, phir se kehte hai... Hum aapse bahut bahut bahut zyaada pyaar karte hai... Ganga maiyya ki tarah pavitra hai humaara pyaar... Yeh pyaar humein Delhi tak kheech laya, aur is pyaar ne hi humein aapse milvaya... (Before he can continue Divya interrupts..)

Divya - Magar tumne aane mein der kardi Amar...

Amar - Matlab ke aap chahti thi ke hum aaye...

(Divya turns away her face, Amar now puts her hand on her cheeks n moves her face towards him)

Amar - Divyaji, hum nahin jaante ke kis majboori ke kaaran aapne is shaadi ke liye ikraar kiya aur hum jaan na bhi nahin chahte... Hum to bas itna jaan na chahte hai ki kya aap bhi humse utna pyar karti hai jitna ki hum aapse karte hai... Agar nahin toh hum kal hi vaapas chale jayenge...

Divya - Nahin Amar, aisa mat kaho... Main bhi tumse bahut pyaar karti hoon... Jitni bhi koshish ki tumse door jaane ki, utni hi kareeb aati rahi tumhaare... Agar ab tum nahin aate toh shayad main...

(Before Divya can continue, Amar puts his hand on her mouth and gives a broad smile, then he wipes her face and says...)

Amar - Bas Divyaji ab hum in aankhon mein yeh aansun nahin dekhna chahte... Ab hum yahan hai to aap nishchint rahiye... Hum dekhte hai, ki kaun maayi ka laal hai jo Amar Shivdhar Upadhyay se panga le sakhta hai... Hum aapko yahan se lekar hi jayenge...

Both of them smile broadly and hug each other...

Woah! That was reallllllllllly looooooooooooongLOLLOLLOL Sorry for boring u guys... I couldn't help itTongueLOL
Oh yes they can use the song Lagi tumse mann ki lagan somewhere in between AD's eyelock sessionsTongueBig smileBig smile

Edited by roshme - 16 May 2008 at 3:51pm

Twin11 Newbie
Twin11
Twin11

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
really nice!!!
i must say good imagination Wink
Isha Goldie
Isha
Isha

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Aww...Roshni...it was soooooooo romantic...I dearly hope Shivji will fulfill our wish...I am keeping my fingers crossed...
I am hoping these creatives read this and just borrow your little script..it was awesome...I am still awe struck!!

Would you please continue on this...please..please...

And please have dhisoom dhissom scene where Sam gets beaten up...I so hate him...

Please????
RoshniAN IF-Dazzler
RoshniAN
RoshniAN

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Thank you sooooooooo much Rubab Big smile Big smile Big smile

Nishi Big smile Big smile Big smile Its my pleasure to get such compliments from an expert writer like you Big smile I just made a lame attempt to pour some thoughts n I feel I could have done better LOL
I'd wish to continue but I'm terribly busy for this month... Today I just couldn't control myself so sat to write all this Tongue
I may think of a Sam dhisoom dhisoom scene Tongue LOL LOL That would be fun Big smile
Thank you soooooooooooo much Big smile
Tariii IF-Dazzler
Tariii
Tariii

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
OMG I LOVE IT I HOPE THT HAPPENS [[[fingers crossssed]]
noodles IF-Rockerz
noodles
noodles

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Omg Anderhi ji,Tongue when did you become such an amazing writer? Big smile Wonderful job! Embarrassed

This better happen on Monday, but the creatives don't have this kind of skill. Ouch You wrote so well, and that too in English? Shocked LOL I thought you didn't know english? Confused

LOL sorry...my old joke. Tongue

Have you stopped sleeping again? Tongue

Edited by noodles - 16 May 2008 at 4:53pm
Little Foot IF-Rockerz
Little Foot
Little Foot

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Kya baat hai Roshni di!
Awesome scene. Tongue

Me loves the last sentence...it does sound so determinative. Totally can imagine Amar saying it to Divz - Hum aapko yahan se lekar hi jayenge...
Embarrassed

Oh yeah and 'mann ki lagan' suits it perfect.
Hope we get to see something like that...what I actually still doubt.
~*Noor*~ Goldie
~*Noor*~
~*Noor*~

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
awwwwwww....i totally loved it Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed .....i hope that something like this does take place on Monday....i was going to add something to it but i'm gona stop predicting for a while since last time i predicted that Samrat should come under a car...but instead our poor Amar got hit Cry Ouch ...but then again that's what caused Divya to bring Amar to the house Wink Tongue ...so maybe i shouldn't stop predicting Tongue

Go to top