Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

The Elegant & Beautiful Sakshi Tanwar (Page 96)

muaaz IF-Dazzler
muaaz
muaaz

Posted: 28 March 2009 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Hi Geeta Big smileThanks for sharing youtube link Big smileClap.Thanks for sonyfan for vediosBig smile.

muaaz IF-Dazzler
muaaz
muaaz

Posted: 28 March 2009 at 12:15am | IP Logged
I don't think I am important enough: Parvati

Ranjib Mazumder
Friday, March 27, 2009 23:31 IST

Mumbai: Saakshi Tanwar might have played the perennial Parvati bhabhi on the tube every day, but to the media she is extremely reclusive. Just why?
"It's not like I am averse to the media; I actually don't have anything to say most of the time. And I don't think I am important enough, so I just keep shut," she says.

Unlike her outspoken character on screen, she just turns her back on questions about her love life.
"I don't know why people always ask me that? It's not like I am lonely in life. I have my family with me and loads of friends," she says.

Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii which went on for eight long years breathed its last just recently. Wasn't there a vacuum?
"Obviously! I would be lying if I said that I did not feel sad when the show ended. As I was working in the show day and night for so many years, it just became a way of life. I came to Mumbai with the show and when it was over, I took time to adjust to the void."

In fact, she has now just finished two films -- Coffee House and another untitled venture. Does she believe that films are the ultimate destination for TV actors? "I was very happy doing Kahaani..., and it's not like I only want to do films. I am doing Coffee House because Gurbir Singh Grewal gave me my break. I am open to both, but it's less about the medium and more about the role," Saakshi asserts.

Smriti Irani (Tulsi) never managed to change her image despite trying her best. Does she ever see herself doing away with her Parvati bhabhi image?
"I can only talk about myself and I am just testing waters now. It's yet to be seen and I think time will reveal everything."

http://www.dnaindia.com/report.asp?newsid=1243236

Edited by muaaz - 28 March 2009 at 12:16am
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 28 March 2009 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lipshaa

Hi gays, wish u all very happy holi.....
This one is 4 all sakshi fans...

Love,
Lipsha.....

Hey lipshaa! Big smile...hope you are doing Gr8 yaar! Well, i know i'm really late for this...Embarrassed Embarrassed...but Thank You so much for making this Amazing siggy for me yaar! Clap Clap Clap...there could'nt be a more colourful gift for Holi! Hug...you made my day! Wink Embarrassed Smile...that was really very sweet! Embarrassed

Cheers
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 28 March 2009 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
@ Winnie:

Hi Buddy! Big smile How are you yaar? Smile....firstly, apologies for not being able to come over on the Forum nor keep in touch! Embarrassed Missed you n all my Forum Pals so much...Ouch

Well, have so much to say but don't know where to start Embarrassed....I'll begin with a 'lil something for you..Clap..Thank You so Much for taking me down memory lane with that Super-Rocking description of the 50's Theme Party Epi from the Janki leap Clap Star Party...Aw, that was one Cracker of an Episode!! Day Dreaming Party...n do i even need to mention who was the icing on the cake? Embarrassed Wink...Queen Sakshi Clap...ROCKED! ROCKED! and ROCKED! Hug....Aw, was she looking so Gorgeous n Divine dressed in white Embarrassed Embarrassed...n the song n words she mouthed, topped with her unbeatable expressions! Clap Star Day Dreaming....no words to describe just how Fantabulous n Special Sakshi is!! Hug She' s simply the Best n will Always be!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap ....How much i miss her around n Kahaani too Ouch Cry....eagerly awaiting the release of Coffee House! Big smile....n dying to hear about her next TV venture too Wink....Television is just not the same without her! Ouch Cry

...n for that Episode Wink...Suyash's expressions in that pic were LOL...LOLZ! Tongue...the last thing he wanted was Rajo hanging around him all the time ROFL...if only Queen Jankihad made an appearance much before, he would'nt even have notice Rajo's presence!! Wink Embarrassed LOL...n Trishna ROFL....Aw, Man!! LOL LOL was she hilariousLOL ROFL...that dress code only added to all the jazz Tongue LOL....n the look on her face when Queen Janki turned to face the AGs Silly LOL...Trishna is toh Hawa nikal gayee LOL ROFL Wacko....n Kamal Confused...too shocked to react to Trsihna's jolting! Wink LOL....Aw, everyone Rocked in that Epi Clap Clap Clap...n of course...our doting Mamma Embarrassed...Narayani Devi...Aruna Irani was Mindblowing!! Clap....just realized how much i've been Missing Kahaani all the while! Cry Cry...Thanks to you i got a glimpse into it again! Smile Thanks yaar! Hug

Hope to be around soon n also hope to see more of your Amazing posts! Embarrassed

Take Care n Love!! Wink Smile
Chandrika

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 28 March 2009 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by queen_hetepet

Sorry for not being around of late - have been heaps busy as you can understand.  On top of it all like Exotica I can't seem to watch any of the Rajshri eps from episode 470 (very upsetting as it's getting to some juicy storyline).  Have spoken to Rajshri admin and they have informed me that this whole buffering problem will be fixed as soon as they launch their new Rajshri website.  So fingers crossed that happens soon!

Am missing all you Saakshi fans and friends heaps too - please continue your fabulous posts and responses. 

As usual once I get a chance to I will try to post some new vids. 

I hope Saakshi comes back to TV land soon - she is missed heaps!!!!

Hi Geeta! Big smile...How are you Buddy? Wink....sorry for not being around so long..Confused...have been held up for quite a while..hope to make it more often to the Forum...Embarrassed...Missed you yaar! Ouch...have'n't even been able to catch up on the Rajshri Episodes ever since the Rockin' Ambika track started...Ouch...so the Rajshri websit has a problem? Hope they fix it u soon...Confused..

Thanks for putting up all those Fabulous Sakshi interviews, n articles as well as Coffee House pics! Clap...awaiting some more of your Amazing videoposts...Wink...n for Saksh...i'm so excited about the release of her debut movie! Smile Big smile...hope it does really well! Clap Star...Touchwood! Embarrassed....n hope she's making a comeback o TV too! Smile...Missing her Heaps!! Cry Cry Cry

Take Care n Love...see you around soon! Big smile

Cheers
Chandrika
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 28 March 2009 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
@ Deepthi:

Hi Deepthi! Smile How are you? Its been long since we met up on the Forum Embarrassed...Thanks so much for providing that link on the Coffee House info! Clap

Take Care n hope to see you around soon! Big smile

@ muaaz:

Hi Bushra! Smile...how are you yaar?...apologies for not being able to make it to the Forum n for not keeping in touch...Embarrassed Ouch...hope  your sister's wedding n your exam preperations are going fine! Thumbs Up...

Thank You so much for putting up all those lovely articles n Sakshi interviews for us yaar...Clap...it made for Gr8 reading! Big smile...All the Best for your exams!! Wink

Take Care n Love! Smile

Cheers
Chandrika

Clap
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 28 March 2009 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
@ Geeta:

Hey Geeta! Smile...Thank You so much for putting up the SBS n Aaj Tak video links on Sakshi's interview w.r.t Coffee House as well as the youtube link! Clap...that sure helped! Big smile...so glad to see Sakshi back on TV! Clap Hug Day Dreaming...was'nt she Gorgeous in those videos?...Embarrassed Embarrassed...well, she always is!! Wink

A Big Thank You to Sonyfan for uploading those videos for us! Clap

Cheers
muaaz IF-Dazzler
muaaz
muaaz

Posted: 28 March 2009 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_sakshi

@ muaaz:

Hi Bushra! Smile...how are you yaar?...apologies for not being able to make it to the Forum n for not keeping in touch...Embarrassed Ouch...hope your sister's wedding n your exam preperations are going fine! Thumbs Up...

Thank You so much for putting up all those lovely articles n Sakshi interviews for us yaar...Clap...it made for Gr8 reading! Big smile...All the Best for your exams!! Wink

Take Care n Love! Smile

Cheers
Chandrika

Clap

Hi Chandrika Big smilehow r U ? Me fine .Good to see u back Big smile.Miss sakshi a loooooooooooooooot yaar Cry.
Hope sakshi back soon in T.V. Thanks yaar for wishes.

Go to top