Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

The Elegant & Beautiful Sakshi Tanwar (Page 90)

winner13 IF-Dazzler
winner13
winner13

Posted: 22 February 2009 at 9:22am | IP Logged

@ Deepti.

Hi Deepti.Big smile How are you yaar??? Thanks so much for that link to the calendar photos…Big smile Thanks a Million… aw, Saakshi looks absolutely gorgeous...Day Dreaming elegance personified, simply beautiful…Embarrassed aw and the pics at the Make Up Week… stunning…Day Dreaming honestly, I'm out of words…Embarrassed  thanks again, keep rocking.Clap Take care yaar, bye.

@ Shweta.

Hi Shweta.Big smile How are you yaar??? Good to see you around, its been ages… and yaar, thanks a ton for the photos…Big smile aw, Saakshi is looking absolutely stunning…Embarrassed so good to see her again, missing her LOADS!!!CryCryCry  And the calendar pic… beautiful beyond words…Day Dreaming thanks yaar… Keep rocking.Clap Take care, bye.

@ Lipshaa and Geeta.

Hi guys.Big smile Thanks so much for the info on Kahaani on Utsav… Awesome news, thanks for sharing.Embarrassed

@ Bushra.

Hi Bushra.Big smile How are you yaar??? Aw, thanks a ton for all your efforts yaar, you have simply rocked the thread…ClapClap Clap awesome posts yaar…Big smile that lil article about Saakshi being involved in that charity intiative was sooo sweet, she's a gem, touchwood…Hug and for all those wonderful pics you have been posting...Embarrassed and again, for that written update on the Star Utsav promo… I'm so delighted that Kahaani is back, hope to be able to watch it regularly…Day Dreaming though a bit doubtful coz of the timing… but just happy that its back…Big smile Missing Saakshi…CryCryCry and a Big Thank You for the info about Saakshi's interview on Utsav… will try my level best to watch it…Embarrassed hope the link is put up too…Big smile Thanks a ton yaar, you Rock!!!Clap Take care, bye.

@ Chandrika.

Hi Chandrika. Big smile How are you yaar??? Been a long time… thanks for rocking the forum with your posts…ClapClapClap Keep rocking…Big smile Take care yaar, bye.

To all who rock this thread and forum with their awesome posts...  Clap

Lots of love,Hug

Winnie.

lipshaa IF-Sizzlerz
lipshaa
lipshaa

Posted: 22 February 2009 at 10:48am | IP Logged

Plz do comments....
muaaz IF-Dazzler
muaaz
muaaz

Posted: 22 February 2009 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by winner13

@ Bushra.

Hi Bushra.Big smile How are you yaar??? Aw, thanks a ton for all your efforts yaar, you have simply rocked the thread'ClapClap Clapawesome posts yaar'Big smile that lil article about Saakshi being involved in that charity intiative was sooo sweet, she's a gem, touchwood'Hug and for all those wonderful pics you have been posting...Embarrassed and again, for that written update on the Star Utsav promo' I'm so delighted that Kahaani is back, hope to be able to watch it regularly'Day Dreaming though a bit doubtful coz of the timing' but just happy that its back'Big smile Missing Saakshi'CryCryCryand a Big Thank You for the info about Saakshi's interview on Utsav' will try my level best to watch it'Embarrassed hope the link is put up too'Big smile Thanks a ton yaar, you Rock!!!Clap Take care, bye.

To all who rock this thread and forum with their awesome posts...Clap
Lots of love,Hug

Winnie.

Hi Winnie Big smileMe fine . How r u ? Glad to see U around ofter long time Big smile.Me also delighted that Kahaani is back Big smile.Miss Sakshi a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot CryCry.
Sakshi is the Best Clap.
with Love
Hug

Take care n Bye.

winner13 IF-Dazzler
winner13
winner13

Posted: 22 February 2009 at 11:08am | IP Logged

Hi guys.Big smile How are you all??? Been a looong time…Wink Missed you all loads!!!Embarrassed

Well, back again… with another of my lil posts on our magical Queen Saakshi…Day Dreaming aw, this post is on one of my Absolute Fav Episodes of Kahaani Ever…Embarrassed 

The Cricket Match Episode!!!Day Dreaming Aw, it simply ROCKED!!! Clap It was one of the most simple, sweet and cutest episodes ever…Embarrassed With players like… Fiery Eyes Parvati…Day Dreaming Lil Teddy Kamal… Suyash 'Devdas' Mehra… aw, Suyash in this episode...Embarrassed Pallavi, Shruti… one of the BEST episodes of Kahaani ever…Big smile

And Queen Saakshi…Embarrassed aw, Parvati playing cricket, catching high fliers in the outfield…Wink and smashing the last ball for 6… Big smile What do I say to describe Saakshi in this episode???Hug Super Cute, Adorable, Sweet…Day Dreaming are very small words… Well, putting up the episode and will then attempt to try and describe her…Embarrassed 

(Well, I hadn't done the original written update for this episode…Big smile have re-done the full update myself, after reading my friend, Towhid's update on indya.com and the update here on IF…Embarrassed Many thanks to both the updaters for the awesome updates…ClapClapClap have re-written this lil piece myself… with a few of my lil comments in there too…Wink Enjoy!!!Embarrassed )

EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

This was the title for Kahaani at that point in time...Embarrassed Saakshi looked just so beautiful in these titles...Embarrassed so simple, sweet and innocent...Day Dreaming I just loved this phase of Kahaani so much...Big smile no prizes for guessing why... Fiery Eyes Rocked It!!!Day Dreaming 

Episode starts with Pallavi (who we all remember, had a massive crush on Suyash…Wink)…

EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

who is sitting and thinking about Suyash… Suyash suddenly comes there and Pallavi is surprised to see him. Suyash tells her, I thought about you all day yest Pallavi, and I've realized that I need you in my life… Pallavi is absolutely delighted but Suyash suddenly says, as a friend…

EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Pallavi is absolutely shattered. Suyash requests her to forget the past and just move on as friends. Pallavi says a very hesitant yes. Suyash is delighted and says, this is great… and its all thanks to Parvatiji…Embarrassed (Hmmm… Suyash's Parvati Puran had started looong before he ran into Janki…LOL aw, loved it!!!EmbarrassedSuyash says, I just couldn't decide what to do and I discussed it with Parvatiji… she told me, that since Pallavi has been so honest with you, you should be honest with her too… Pallavi is shocked and angry… (I believe, the Correct word is "Jealous"…LOL)

The next morning, Suyash is ready and about to leave the house… Mrs. Wadhwa (his m-i-l… our precious 'Dumber' honey's mom…Wink who disappeared the day Rajeshwari re-appeared…LOLLOLLOL can't blame her…ROFL used to like her though…Embarrassed) is shocked and asks him, Suyash, are you going to work on a Sunday??? Suyash smiles…

EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

and says, no… actually, I have a meeting with Mrs. Agarwal…(Hmmm…that explains the smile…Embarrassed ) so I have to go… just then, Nikhil comes there and Suyash tells him to work hard on the hotel project and not goof up coz Parvatiji has given him(Nikhil) the work, only coz he(Suyash) requested her to…

(I couldn't find only one pic of Parvati from this episode…CryCryCry am sooo disappointed about that… Saakshi had looked sooo cute in a salwar kameez during the cricket match…Day Dreaming putting up some pics of Parvati from around that time in Kahaani…Embarrassed have tried to somehow match them with the scenes…Big smile anyways… they are all pics of Saakshi… so each and every one of them is simply Gorgeous!!!Day Dreaming )

Scene shifts to Parvati at home…

EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Kamal and she enter the house and the full Agarwal family is looking very happy and excited about something… Shruti tells Parvati, today is Sunday, we are all planning to go to the farmhouse for a picnic… Gayatri says, the doc has told me to rest, so I won't be coming and Trishna is not well, so she won't come either… (NAHIN…no Trashna at picnic…Cry well, these are the days when our Trashnaji was a picture of sanity…Wink rare days those were…LOL thankfully…ROFL its mental Trashna for me all the way!!!LOL) Chaya says, its too hot, I'm not coming… Parvati says, I can't come, I have a meeting. Shruti is very disappointed. Parvati takes one look at her fallen face and says, ok… I'll come to the picnic after my meeting…(Aw, the ultimate cutie pie…Embarrassed Love you Parvati…Hug MISS U LOADS!!!CryCryCry)

Parvati goes to her room and Shruti says, I don't want to go unless Mamma comes with us.Kamal says, we'll work something out, but what will we tell Suyash? Chaya takes a sudden interest in the conversation once she finds out that the meeting is with Suyash. ( This was the time that I thought Chaya might make herself useful for a change…Wink in the whole Parvati-Suyash angle…Embarrassed but Chaya…Ouch and Useful…Ouch Kabhi Nahin…LOLLOLLOL)  Kamal then thinks of a plan and says that Parvati will definitely come with them. Kamal calls up Mrs. Wadhwa and says something to her… Parvati comes down all dressed for the meeting…

EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

and Kamal tells her, the meeting is cancelled Bhabhi, Mr. Mehra just called… ( Mr. Mehra… cancel a meeting with Parvatiji…Ermm yeah, like when the sun rises in the West…LOL) Parvati is puzzled and says, why didn't Mr. Mehra call me…

EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Kamal says, you call yourself and ask… Parvati says, its ok…The family is shown getting ready to leave when Chaya shows up. Kamal says that he thought she wasn't going to come but Chaya says that she changed her mind.  The full family leaves together for the picnic.

They all reach the farmhouse and Mr. and Mrs. Wadhwa and Nikhil reach there too… a lil later, Pallavi and Suyash also reach the farmhouse and Parvati is very surprised to see them. She immediately asks Kamal, this was your idea, wasn't it…

EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Kamal at the picnic…Wink that hat... LOL but looking too cute!!! Big smile

Kamal says, yes Bhabhi, I told Mrs. Wadhwa to cancel the meeting so that you could come… she called Suyash here herself and this Pallavi… if I'd known that this witch would come here too…LOL Parvati says, Pallavi is here, so now don't say anything. Parvati then tells Suyash everything about Kamal's plan. Mrs. Wadhwa comes there and Suyash says, Mamma, you told me, we were going to have the meeting here, so I came. She says, I lied to you so that you would come here. Krishna calls everyone to play cricket. Suyash is also heading off to play and suddenly Kamal asks him, Mr. Mehra, are you going to play cricket in this suit???LOL Mrs. Wadhwa says, oh Suyash was born in a suit…ROFL even if someone had told him, we are on a picnic, he would have come here in a suit only.ROFL All of them, including Parvati start laughing and Suyash is very embarrassed…Embarrassed ( no prizes for guessing why…Wink )

Pallavi taunts Parvati and says, so Bhabhi, you are now going to play cricket, are you? Parvati says, the most important thing is to have a sportsman's spirit… both of them head off to play.

Match begins… Shruti is out on the first ball… Anisha, Chaya and Kamal all bat and are out subsequently… Krishna and Nikhil bat well and make a few runs… Everyone is enjoying themselves…

Then… Pallavi comes on strike… She smashes the ball, high up in the air… and Parvati catches her out easily… Pallavi is furious...LOL and Parvati delighted…Big smile ( I still remember Saakshi's smile in this scene…Day Dreaming she looked sooo cute… it was magical…Embarrassed) Kamal taunts Pallavi and says, this is what happens to people who try to take on Bhabhi… Then, its Suyash's turn to bat… he smashes the ball around and makes quite a few runs… (hmmm… extra effort put into that batting…Wink wonder why???EmbarrassedLOLLOL)

Then… at long last… (just like me, Best for the LastEmbarrassed) Parvati comes on strike… bat in hand… looks around the field…Lagaan music in the background... Suyash is about to bowl and is tossing the ball around in his hand… there is only 1 ball left, 5 runs to win… Chaya is thinking, it would be awesome if Parvati doesn't win this one… Suyash charges in and bowls… Parvati smashes the ball, high up in the air, towards midwicket (if I remember correctly)… Pallavi is racing around in the outfield… comes under it… tries to take the catch… and falls backwards over the boundary rope…ROFL ball over boundary… IT'S A SIX!!!DancingParty Dancing Parvati wins the match and is overjoyed…Embarrassed

Later… Parvati and Suyash are walking together…Embarrassed (Sigh… how I missed these walks in the later stages of Kahaani…Cry missed Suyash sooo much!!!CryCryCry) Suyash tells Parvati, Parvatiji, I didn't know that you could play cricket so well… Parvati smiles and says, I wasn't playing with any intentions of winning or losing… I was only playing to make my family feel happy… she compliments Suyash on his playing skills and Suyash says, I want to actually thank you and your family for bringing out this other hidden side of me…Wink Pallavi, who sprained her foot while trying to take the catch is being attended to by the Agarwal family… Suyash sees this and says, even though you and your family don't get along at all with Pallavi… today, when she needs help, it is your family looking after her… Parvati smiles…Embarrassed

EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Chaya sees all this and goes over to Pallavi and points out to Parvati-Suyash and says, look at what's going on there… Pallavi sees them together and is absolutely shocked… Parvati-Suyash standing together…Day Dreaming Episode ends!!!

HAILA…Day Dreaming what an episode…Big smile ok… 'Haila' wouldn't win any awards as a description…LOL but where do I find new words from every time…Embarrassed aw, Saakshi was sooo adorable in this (as in every) episode…Hug I'm just so disappointed that I couldn't find any photos of her from the cricket bit of the episode…Cry believe me, I searched so much... she was dressed in a cream coloured salwar kameez… and had worn a big, floppy red hat on her head…Big smile she looked like a lil kid…Embarrassed and her smile throughout the episode…Day Dreaming that bit where she catches out Pallavi… it was a high ball to midwicket… Parvati looked up, positioned herself under it… and Saakshi, I'm sure prayed that she'd catch the ball somehow…EmbarrassedWinkLOL the huge smile of relief on her face after that catch…Big smile aw, she's so cute!!!Hug And Parvati's batting exploits… Aw, this is such a Must Watch…Day Dreaming Parvati was confidence personified… Saakshi… she was holding the bat like lil kids do…Wink when they pick up the bat for the first time…LOL and then that big, happy grin when she hits the ball for a six…Big smile aw, that smile is worth killing for…Embarrassed aw, MISS YOU SAAKSHI…CryCryCry  PLEASE come back to T.V. immediately… T.V.'s nothing without you… Ouch She simply ROCKED this episode… was just so cute…Embarrassed the Parvati-Suyash scenes… Embarrassed the way Suyash blushes when he is teased in front of Parvati…Day Dreaming that lil walk which Parvati-Suyash go on, praising each other...Day Dreaming I mean, each other's cricketing skills…Wink  Kamal in his lil hat…LOL if I remember correctly, not sure… Kamal was also the commentator of this match…LOL aw, Teddy's so cute… and Parvati-Kamal… could there be such a cute sequence of events without a special scene between Saakshi-Ali???Embarrassed The scene I refer to was in the next episode… Parvati and Kamal go off to office for some meeting or something… Kamal is going on and on about Parvati's performance in the match…Big smile he says something about how brilliantly Parvati caught Pallavi… and the six… and Parvati tells him firmly that he is in office and should concentrate on his work…Parvati was supposed to be strict and firm…Wink but Saakshi's  naughty lil grin on her face when she says that…Embarrassed  what she Actually wanted to say is this... "Yeah, tell me more about it Ali…Day Dreaming Didn't I rock or what???Wink Did you check out that shot… All the way for Six… and that superb catch… took it almost one handed… aw, I love this cricket…" LOLLOLROFL   Aw, Love you Saakshi…Hug Miss You Loads!!! CryCryCry You are the best, touchwood!!! Hug

queen_hetepet Senior Member
queen_hetepet
queen_hetepet

Posted: 22 February 2009 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
@Winnie - Hiya Buddy, so good to see you back here :P  Aww thanks so much for your written update on the Cricket episode - like you it's one of my all times faves - specially cos you get to see the Ag fam having fun out in the sun and also Parvati wearing something different :P Do to my rather bad copy of this ep I couldn't figure out whether Saakshi was wearing sunglasses or spectacles in the ep - do you know?  I thought she looked very cute in the entire getup :P

queen_hetepet Senior Member
queen_hetepet
queen_hetepet

Posted: 22 February 2009 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lipshaa

Plz do comments....

Fantastic Saakshi siggy Lipsha ClapClapClap - simply fabulous!  Love the urple shades - isn't Saakshi looking stunning?!  Thanks for sharing buddy Big smile
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 22 February 2009 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
@ muaaz:

Hi Bushra! Big smile...Hope you're doing Gr8 yaar! Wink...glad to know your exam preps are going good...All the Best! Smile...Thanks a Ton for that info you provided on Sakshi' personal interview about her journey in Kahaani...Embarrassed Embarrassed...Aw, i bet it'll really be very sweet n straight from the heart...Hug...sad i won't be able to watch it 'coz of the timing...Ouch...wish someone would put up the video in here for us..Confused...Missing Sakshi Heaps yaar..Cry Cry Cry

Take Care n Love!
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 22 February 2009 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by winner13

@ Chandrika.

Hi Chandrika. Big smile How are you yaar??? Been a long time' thanks for rocking the forum with your posts'ClapClapClap Keep rocking'Big smile Take care yaar, bye.

To all who rock this thread and forum with their awesome posts...  Clap

Lots of love,Hug

Winnie.

Hi Winnie! Big smile....I'm doing well yaar...how are you?...Yeah its been really long..Ouch...n Thanks a Ton for your appreciation...Embarrassed Embarrassed...So glad to see you around yaar..Smile..

How do i Thank You for putting the in detail description of one of my Faves on Kahaani..Hug....someting i've been waiting for since so long..Embarrassed...that Special Cricket Episode! Party...Aw, you made my day yaar! Dancing....loved those cute 'lil pics you've used too...Wink...it was Gr8 going down down memory lane on that Epi thru' your post...Clap...Your post truly Rocked! Thumbs Up....Aw, n for that Episode...Sakshi in that creme-yellow salwar n sunglasses n cap...Embarrassed Hug Day Dreaming....just being her Super Cute self...Embarrassed Embarrassed....Suyash adding to all the cuteness around..Wink Embarrassed...loved that 'lil scene where he walks down with Parvati blushing...Blushing...how i miss the Parvati / Janki - Suyash friendship...Cry Cry....n Sakshi...Aw, she's the Best!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...can't even describe how much i'm Missing her around..Ouch Cry...n Ali...Wink...loved our cute 'lil Devar Kamal..Smile...always around for his Bhabhi...Embarrassed...Aw, what an Amazing Epi with pallavi trying her hands at cricket! Embarrassed LOL Wink....n your post made me re-live all those special moments again yaar! Hug...loved reading it!Star

Hope to see you around more often yaar...Big smile

Take Care n Lotsa Love

Chandrika

Go to top