Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

The Elegant & Beautiful Sakshi Tanwar (Page 9)

Raee_Salvatore IF-Sizzlerz
Raee_Salvatore
Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
^^^^^^^^^Oooooooh i got tht Big smile nvr noticed though b4....mayb i dunno Tongue .....as i hav earlier said i just find her eyes simply beautiful Embarrassed as for the analysis part u r doing a grt job yaar Clap keep it up Wink
RaeeHug

winner13 IF-Dazzler
winner13
winner13

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 4:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tvfan1401

Wow winner13.....I thought that only chandrika writes awesome stuff......your posts are equally amazing...for once, I thought that Chandrika changed her user name LOL

Sakshi is awesome and hopefully Kreatives will use her to the best of ability Smile

Hi Ritu.Big smile How are you yaar? Apologies for this delay in replying, wasn't around...Embarrassed  Aw, thanks so much for ur compliments yaar... Embarrassedyeah, Chandrika makes absolutely amazing posts...Clap ClapClapshe rocks the forum...Big smile

As for Saakshi... u've said it yaar... Big smileshe is awesome, simply the best, touchwood.Embarrassed As for the Creatives... well, believe me... the day they use her to the best of her ability... think back, to her potrayal of the true Parvati... Big smile Parvati the widow... a strong, single, powerhouse woman...Clap and Janki... well, there words fail...Embarrassed so I'll just say, Janki... Embarrassedthe day the Creatives start giving Saakshi tracks of that potential again, worthy of her own brilliance...Embarrassed believe me, Ekta won't have to worry about Kahaani's TRP's or Kahaani ending for as many years as she herself chooses, touchwood...Big smile I seriously mean these words... Saakshi is  just brilliant!!!Embarrassed Well, let's wait and watch... as they all say. Do keep posting regularly here yaar... Big smileI love reading your posts in the Kyunki forum... u simply rock!!!ClapClapClap Esp ur takes on the most 'sensitive' topics of the Kyunki forum...WinkLOLLOL we both know what that is...LOL u guessed it...yes, I'm a Tanya fan... Wink Take care yaar, bye and thanks once again...Big smile

Lots of love,Hug

Winnie.

winner13 IF-Dazzler
winner13
winner13

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 4:46pm | IP Logged

@Chandrika.

Hi Chandrika.Big smile How are you yaar??? Missing u around...CryCryCry hope to see u back real soon!!! Embarrassed

As for the tag... Govinda's Girlfriend...Ouch yaar, if u truly hate me, u should just honestly tell me...CryCryLOL  itni badi chappal...CryLOL ROFL Thanks, but no thanks...ROFL Pukka... I'll get myself a Crash course in fashion...Wink and promise, not from Tanu...LOL or Trashna...ROFL man, u've asked for it this time pal...AngryLOL LOLsome more 'dazzling' photos of me coming ur way shortly...ROFL

Aw, thanks so much for ur lovely compliments yaar... Embarrassedaw, the magical days of Queen Janki = magical days of Kahaani... Day Dreaming man, where are those days???Cry Truly, words aren't enough!!! EmbarrassedThe gorgeous pics do all the talking...Embarrassed thanks for liking the post yaar, thanks a lot. Will be putting up more posts like this... Embarrassedall about only, only and only Fiery Eyes... HugAs for Ekta and this whole TRP tangle she seems to be in currently...Ouch well, like I said in my post to Ritu, the day Ekta admits the mistake she's made...ok, benefit of doubt to Ekta and the Kahaani Creatives... they obviously made a move to bring back a dead character to Kahaani in an attempt to do something new and add to Kahaani... with best intentions, all said and done... but the move has Failed...Ouch and failed Badly...Ouch why doesn't she realise this and stop persuing this???Cry The day she rectifies this one Huge error and stops this character destruction of Parvati...Cry and gives Saakshi a track truly worthy of her potential...Embarrassed think JANKI...Day Dreaming believe me, the show that's at no. 1 right now better be prepared to topple off to No. 2... Big smile but SIGH...Cry when will Ekta realise this??? Cry Hopefully very soon, touchwood...Embarrassed Totally agree with every word u've said about the Queen yaar...Big smile she ROCKS!!!ClapClapClap Hope to see u back very soon, Miss U!!!Embarrassed Take care, bye.

Lots of love,Hug

Winnie.

winner13 IF-Dazzler
winner13
winner13

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 5:02pm | IP Logged

@Bushra.

Hi Bushra.Big smile How are you yaar? Thanks so much for ur lovely compliments,thanks a lot.Embarrassed As for the articles about Kahaani ending, well let's just hope that they are all fake rumours... and the Creatives react QUICKLY to all this and get back some of the rocking storylines and characters...Clap and above all... no prizes for guessing... JANKI...Embarrassed as u've said it, Saakshi is the best, touchwood.Embarrassed Take care yaar, bye.

@Geeta.

Hi Geeta.Big smile How are you? Thank you so much for sharing that pic of the Queen from Yeh Hain Jalwa.Big smile She's looking absolutely gorgeous...Embarrassed great to see her back in action...Big smile have just found the video for Sun, dying to see it.Embarrassed Read ur lil post about Jaanu's words to a contestant...Embarrassed aw, she's an absolute sweetie.Hug Thanks once again. Take care, bye.Big smile

@Caesie.

Hi Caesie. Big smileHow are you yaar? Great to see you back.Embarrassed And thanks so much for ur lovely words and compliments yaar...Embarrassed  Hope to see u around more regularly. EmbarrassedTake care, bye.Big smile

@Priya.

Hi Priya.Big smile How are you yaar? Thanks so much for ur lovely compliments yaar, thanks a lot. EmbarrassedTake care, bye.

Lots of love,Hug

Winnie.

Raee_Salvatore
Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Just here to post the sig i made yesterday....njoy

Luv RaeeHug.
queen_hetepet Senior Member
queen_hetepet
queen_hetepet

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Simply fab siggy Raee   Clap Big smile

Raee_Salvatore
Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 6:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by queen_hetepet

Simply fab siggy Raee   Clap Big smile

Awwwwwww thnxxx geetaEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedIts just tht Our Queen is just soooo stunning the siggies r bound 2 b gudLOLLOLLOL

RaeeWink

winner13 IF-Dazzler
winner13
winner13

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 7:05am | IP Logged

@Raee.

Hi Raee.Big smile Firstly, big apologies for this huge delay in replying... Embarrassedand yeh kya yaar? ConfusedWas reading your first reply to me... thanks for that lil teddy bear... Embarrassedand u want a party...Confused that too, from me... Confusedyaar u know, don't you, that I've become so 'thin' that...ROFLROFL ROFLand ur taxing me right now by asking for parties...CryLOLLOL chal, tu hi cake khila de...Wink I need the nourishment... ROFLROFLROFL

Jokes apart yaar, thanks so much for ur lovely compliments... Embarrassedam so glad that you liked the posts...Embarrassed yaar, no credit to me at all...Big smile after all, the post was all about the Queen...Hug a post describing her... Embarrassedwith those gorgeous pics...Day Dreaming aw, its always gonna rock...Big smile so I said, no credit to me... Embarrassedthat pic of Trashna in my first post...Wink searched so many pics before I got the 'perfect' Trashna expression...LOLLOLLOL man, miss her so much!!!Cry And lil baby Janki harassing Trashna and Rajeshwari...Wink aw, how I miss those days...Cry and Jaanu harassing our very own 'Devdas' Suyash...Embarrassed boy, I've got one scene ready from those days... Embarrassedcouldn't find photos... Crybut the scene itself is brilliance...Day Dreaming I'll put it this way... Janki in formEmbarrassed = Poor Suyash...WinkLOL ROFLneed I say more???WinkLOLLOL Ah, miss all that magic...Cry miss Janki sooo much... Broken HeartCryCry

As for current Kahaani... well, to be frank yaar, I have no idea of what's going on...Confused after yest's episode... don't tell me that there is now going to be a chawl track in Kahaani... Ouchoh man... if watching the Virani ArmyLOL wasn't enough...Ouch NO WAYS...Ouch Kahaani Creatives, if ur reading this... NO CHAWL TRACKS... Ouchfrankly yaar, I don't understand this Vijay's character and the need for this at all...Confused this same track... yes, this same track could have been started with OM...Clap he should have been shown the one who betrays Parvati for the property... coz he isn't Om... he's a fake... Clapwho's with Trashna...Big smile man, that would have got Janki back in an instant...Embarrassed instead of that... now all this... don't know what to say, honestly... I'm too disappointed...CryCryCry

As for Kahaani ending... yaar, today's TRP's... Kahaani's at No. 15...Cry the show which had a TRP of 15.5, just one year ago... is at No. 15 now...Broken Heart damn, what is going on???Cry I have no idea what Ekta is upto... Ouch like I said yest... yeah, she and the Creatives got Om back with all good intents... am sure they thought it will help...  but the move's failed BIG time... Ouchwhy don't they realise this, ACCEPT it and alter this move IMMEDIATELY??? Instead of going on pursuing tracks which revolve around Om... Ouchwhat was all that kidney racket stuff recently???Ouch And now this property track... just turn him FAKE/NEGATIVE...Clap I know yaar, I've been screeching this same thing like a demented banshee since the last 8 months now...Cry but seriously, the solution to Kahaani's probs is so obvious that God knows, who is waiting for what!!!Confused Just bring back the old characters and storylines AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!Embarrassed Oh, in one word... JANKI...Day Dreaming get her back and no worries ever again, touchwood... Embarrassedand even the remaining characters in Kahaani currently... I like all the actors... Smileyeah, the Gauri-Shivangi-Ishan track is going nowhere...Ouch but that's coz the characters have been destroyed completely...esp Ishan's... that lil kid Chotu who I liked so much...Embarrassed to this Don come Duh Lover Boy...Dead and coming back to Om...Ouch I repeat... I have absolutely nothing against Kiran and all this is with absolutely NO reference to him personally...Embarrassed I'm only discussing Om's character... I think Kiran is a very good actor...ClapClapClap who would Absolutely Rock in a negative role as a fake Om...Big smile I'd love to watch him in that role... Big smile but as far as the the 'real' Om goes...Dead I don't even have a false good word for Om's character...Dead coz I honestly think Om's comeback is responsible for Kahaani's current condition...Ouch (Apologies to anyone who finds this offensive or thinks otherwise... this is my own opinion only...Smile)CREATIVES, EKTA... WAKE UP!!!CryCryCry Yaar, let's start some petition or something... to get them to get Janki back...Embarrassed and the other characters and storylines too...Embarrassed but will they listen???Confused

Oh well, can only hope for Saakshi's sake that Kahaani improves soon, touchwood...Embarrassed she absolutely rocks it!!!Big smile Man, that scene other day with Kamal... aw, too cute!!!Hug Did you notice that scene with Kamal yest... Winkthat gorgeous pic of Queen Janki in the background...Embarrassed I'll be putting that up again today... Embarrassedas for my posts... I'll be doing some more definitely... love doing them...Embarrassed the pics... are yaar, u won't have to wait for your agla janam...Wink just a bit later in this janam only...ROFL Take care yaar, bye.

Lots of love,Hug

Winnie.

P.S. How do you want me to praise you for that Gorgeous Siggy???Embarrassed Aw, its beautiful yaar...Embarrassed thanks so much!!!Big smile But then again, we had agreed right...Wink on why everything rocks so much...Embarrassed u and me are not getting any credit for it!!!Wink Aw, its awesome...Embarrassed thanks yaar...Hug

Edited by winner13 - 27 May 2008 at 7:29am

Go to top