Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

The Elegant & Beautiful Sakshi Tanwar (Page 85)

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 03 February 2009 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by queen_hetepet

@Chandrika Smile- Heya buddy, I'm doing great, how bout you?Big smile  Am glad you enjoyed the Bawander and rajshri vid links - I agree it's so refreshing to see Saakshi utilising her genuinely sweet and emotional acting skillsBig smileBig smile

I just loved the Ali 'golu molu' comment on Saakshi Embarrassed - was sooooo cute and quite funny TongueLOL to see the other Kahaani stars laughing in the background at shy Saakshi.

Hey no apologies needed in regards to your rajshri vids requestWink.  I will definitely try to make more vids when I am next free - just have to figure out potential themes Confused  - do you have any particular requests??Wink  I can't promise anything spectacular as I am still quite the novice in editing and making vids.

Anyways, I hope you're taking care - and keep up the good work on this forum :P

Love,

Geeta

Hi Geeta! Big smile...Me doin Gr8 Buddy...hope all's Rocking at your end too...Wink...yep, i enjoyed all those Gr8 videos you were kind enough to put up for us..Clap Clap Clap...n yeah, i thought Sakshi had the cutest shy smile ever when Ali talked of her "golu" hands n the rest of the AG clan giggled away..Day Dreaming Hug...truly yaar, Sakshi is such a special sweetheart! Embarrassed Clap Clap Clap Embarrassed
Hey Thanks a Ton for giving it a try with the Rajshri Epi video clips..Clap Clap Clap...i 've loved watching your previous creations n i think you're extremely good at this stuff! Embarrassed Clap Smile...you could pick your own Fav scenes like you did in your last videos...meanwhile, now since the Ambika Episode has begun on Rajshri, try if you can make a 'lil video clip on that "Karva Chauth" scene where Shruthi n Parvati scheme to get Om to break Parvati's vrath when they staying away from each other..Wink Embarrassed...with 'lil Shruthi around n our sweetheart Sakshi giving those unforgettable expressions, that one's surely a collector's item! Thumbs Up
...n did'nt you just love those pics of Sakshi during that Annual Year Planner 2009 launch by 'gitaa'...Party...Aw, she looked like such a Cute kiddie amongst the others! Embarrassed Embarrassed..n that Planner photo of hers in the Jan section nearly killed me!! Day Dreaming Embarrassed....Drop Dead Gorgeous!! Hug...what say?

Take Care n Love
Chandrika

muaaz IF-Dazzler
muaaz
muaaz

Posted: 03 February 2009 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Day Dreaming

@Bushra - Hey buddy how are you?Smile I agree and say with much enthusiasm 'Saakshi is the best!' EmbarrassedTongue

Hi Geeta Big smileHow r U ?Me fine.Thanks yaar for info about KGGK timing and starting dateClapme egarly wait to watch KGGk agian Big smile.Sakshi is the BestClap.

Edited by muaaz - 03 February 2009 at 8:57pm
muaaz IF-Dazzler
muaaz
muaaz

Posted: 03 February 2009 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
@ Chandrika Big smileHi chandrika How r U ? Really good news KGGK start agian in Utsav ClapMiss Sakshi = KGGK a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooootCry.I am so happy egarly wait to watch KGGK againBig smile.
Ans sakshi Pic in calander its Awsome simply gorgeous Embarrassed.Sakshi is the BestClap.
muaaz IF-Dazzler
muaaz
muaaz

Posted: 03 February 2009 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Exoctica

Hi everyone!

Kahani back on Utsav? that's great... hope they resume from where they left off... and hopefully someone can upload the videos here

Smile

Hi Exoctica Big smileHow r U ? Yes its realy great news KGGK start againBig smile.Me also hope they resume where they left off can;t wait to watch.
queen_hetepet Senior Member
queen_hetepet
queen_hetepet

Posted: 04 February 2009 at 12:22am | IP Logged
@Chandrika - thanks for the suggestions buddyWinkBig smile, I will do my best as soon as I find enough good clips to make into a vidTongue.  Hey I have been waiting to see that Karva Chauth scene for ages (ever since I saw it in the flashbacks used in the much later episodes of Kahaani)Big smileBig smile.

I have a question for you though (and everyone else for that matterSmile) - from what I have found Karwa Chauth comes every year before Diwali - well they have already shown the Diwali scenes on the Rajshri eps - but not the Karwa Chauth scenes Confused- am I mistaken in my info?  Will they show the Karwa Chauth scenes later? (Or have I unwittingly missed that episode by some mistake?Embarrassed I sure hope not!!!)

Anyways, would much appreciate clarification on this subject - thanks in advance buddySmile.

Until next time,
Love,

Geeta

Edited by queen_hetepet - 04 February 2009 at 12:26am
queen_hetepet Senior Member
queen_hetepet
queen_hetepet

Posted: 04 February 2009 at 12:29am | IP Logged
@Muaaz - Hey Bushra Big smile I am doing great Tongue No worries bout the info - I too can't wait for the restart of the Utsav KGGK episodes - just counting down the days EmbarrassedSmile Fingers crossed they restart the show from where the last left it - really wanna see the Swati Dixit track Big smile True, Saakshi rocks!

Edited by queen_hetepet - 04 February 2009 at 12:30am
Exoctica Goldie
Exoctica
Exoctica

Posted: 04 February 2009 at 7:37am | IP Logged

@Chandrika - thanks for the suggestions buddyWinkBig smile, I will do my best as soon as I find enough good clips to make into a vidTongue. Hey I have been waiting to see that Karva Chauth scene for ages (ever since I saw it in the flashbacks used in the much later episodes of Kahaani)Big smileBig smile.

I have a question for you though(and everyone else for that matterSmile) - from what I have found Karwa Chauth comes every year before Diwali - well they have already shown the Diwali scenes on the Rajshri eps - but not the Karwa Chauth scenes Confused-am I mistaken in my info? Will they show the Karwa Chauth scenes later? (Or have I unwittingly missed that episode by some mistake?Embarrassed I sure hope not!!!)

Anyways, would much appreciate clarification on this subject - thanks in advance buddySmile.

Until next time,

Love,

Geeta

Hi!

I was also thinking the same, that Diwali usually comes after Karva Chauth, but I guess, in 2002 that was not the case Confused

But I just checked the rajshri website and epi 439 will air the Karva Chauth episode. It has a thumbnail of Parvati with round netted thing...

Exoctica Smile
Exoctica Goldie
Exoctica
Exoctica

Posted: 04 February 2009 at 7:39am | IP Logged
I think we should keep the Om-Parvati appreciation thread active too, since many of their scenes are coming up Smile

Edited by Exoctica - 04 February 2009 at 7:39am

Go to top