Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

The Elegant & Beautiful Sakshi Tanwar (Page 76)

Exoctica Goldie
Exoctica
Exoctica

Posted: 03 January 2009 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone,

Since kahani is over, I was thinking that we should discuss the rajshri episodes on Puraani Kahani or make an "episode of the day" thread"...

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 04 January 2009 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Caesie

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of my forum frens.

Congratulations to Saakshi for winning best actress award for her Bollywood movie Coffee HouseClap

@Chandrika: How r u?Thanks for your sweet wish and also thanks for that article about Saakshi and those pics from Coffee House.wow she is looking great and i am dying to watch that movie.And thats really great news that she won best actress award for Coffee House at International Women Film Festival.I am so happy for her.

Caesie

Hi Caesie! Smile How are you Pal? Firstly..."HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!" Party...Hope you had a Gr8 time celebrating Xmas n ushering in the New Calendar Year! Big smile...Me doing fine as well...

Aw, n sweetie...Thanks for all the appreciation for my post...Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed...the credit goes to Deepthi for having found out about the official website n putting it in here for us...Clap...n for Sakshi...Hug...could'nt agree more yaar...she looks Fantabulous in the Movie n that she's won the very well deserved "Best Actress" award for the movie is yet another feather in her cap! Clap...Touchwood n hope to see Sakshi winning several more awards  this year! Star...me dying to watch the movie too....Embarrassed Wink...Sakshi is the Best n she deserves the very Best - Always! Day Dreaming

Take Care n Cheers
Chandrika
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 04 January 2009 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muaaz

Hi friends Big smile Chandrika , Geeta ,Ceasia , How r U all ?
First Party Congrtulation to sakshi for winning Best actress award for Movie CoffeehousePartyParty.Sakshi is the best Clap.
@ chandrika Thanks a lot for Sakshi movie Pics Clap.
Miss sakshi a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot.Eagerly wait sakshi Next show.Wooow Sakshi win award this news made my day yaar.Queen Sakshi is the Best

Hi Bushra! Smile...me doing fine yaar n Hope all's Gr8 at your end too! Big smile..."HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!" Star

Like you rightly said, i'm elated to Sakshi finally winning the very well deserved "Best Actress" award for Coffee House..Clap...She's simply the Best! Hug...dying to watch the movie n waiting to hear her announce her new show too! Embarrassed...n Thanks a ton for all your appreciation yaar! Embarrassed Smile

Take care n Cheers
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 04 January 2009 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya555

THANKS A LOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT FOR SHARING THIS ARTICLE & THESE PICS ABT. MY JAANU. ClapClapClap Really u made my day yaar. Jaanu Saakshi looks sooooooooooooooo sweet &  article is really rocking. Last pic is magical & why not , after all it is Queen's pic. Was missing Saakshi soooooooooooooooooooo much. Saakshi u rock , rock & rock. ClapClapClapI love u soooooooooooooooooo much Saakshi.
Hope to see u soon in new show.

Hi Priya! Big smile...How are you yaar?...good to see you around after so long! Wink...First of all, "HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!" Smile
Thank you for all you appreciation yaar...Bushra had PM'd me the article n when i checked out the link, i found those really adorable pictures along with the write up...Hug...truly, Sakshi looks like a Doll! Embarrassed Day Dreaming...n i just love the way she talked about her entry in Kyunk's last Epi n her Mom's reaction to it..Embarrassed Embarrassed...Awww...Sakshi's such a sweetheart! Hug...truly hope to hear about her new show this New Year! Big smile...n also dying to watch Coffee House! Embarrassed Wink...Love You Sakshi...Embarrassed Smile...You're Simply the Best!! Clap

Take Care n Cheers
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 04 January 2009 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Exoctica

Hi everyone,

Since kahani is over, I was thinking that we should discuss the rajshri episodes on Puraani Kahani or make an "episode of the day" thread"...

Hi Exoctica! Well, going by the frequency n number of member participation in our Fourm these days, i don't think creating a New "Episode of the Day" thread for the Rajshri Episodes is feasible...since we already have a "Purani Kahaani" thread n most of the members do have their discussions on the Rajshri Epi's too in there, i guess continuing discussions on any Rajshri related Epi's in the "Purani Kahaani" thread would be more desirable!

Cheers
Exoctica Goldie
Exoctica
Exoctica

Posted: 04 January 2009 at 11:28am | IP Logged
that sounds like a good idea!
queen_hetepet Senior Member
queen_hetepet
queen_hetepet

Posted: 04 January 2009 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys heres an article mentioning what Saakshi may be contemplating for the future - very interesting - I hope she is successful in whatever she chooses to undertake:

Between takes, actors get down to business
MUMBAI: Here today, gone tomorrow. As soon as the arclights dim, actors often fade away from public memory. It is a scenario every actor (whether
from the big screen or its smaller cousin) dreads. To escape the insecurity that the profession brings, several have turned to alternate professions even as the going is good. But while forays by film actors have mostly been in the entertainment world itself, their television counterparts have ventured wider - from running dog parlours to salons to boutiques and even renting out cars and bungalows - to make a living.

Ronit Roy, popularly considered as the Amitabh Bachchan of the small screen, runs a security agency. His agency provides security to all A-listers of Bollywood, as well as security on and off the sets for actors. Roy does not look at this business as a profession. "It is my passion and that is why I got into it,'' said the actor.

Sachin Shroff started trading in steel when he was 19 years old. "It was difficult to manage but my family supported me. I later got into acting but I maintained both. I strongly feel that the glamour industry offers good work but it is unpredictable. One needs to have a secure business as a source of income. There are times when we only shoot for 15 days of the month and it is refreshing to do something else for the rest of the month.''

Pawan Shankar, who shot to fame with 'Siddhant', is able to choose his projects as he not totally dependent on television as a source of income. He said, "My wife Yukti and I run an event company called Fashionista. We have organised lifestyle exhibitions in B-towns like Nagpur, Surat, Chandigarh and Raipur. We intend to take this to at least 15 cities by the end of this year.''

Shankar adds, "An alternate profession makes me feel secure so I can choose the project I want to be part of unlike some other actors who are forced to do projects for the sake of a steady income.'' Shankar also involves his celebrity friends to be part of the exhibitions.

Aamir Ali who won the 'Nach Baliye' dance contest last season has been inviting his friends for the launch of his friend Rohit's Kitchen and Bar, but the actor is looking at starting a business venture himself. He said, "It makes you secure and I don't want to work for the heck of earning money. Whatever name one has earned will be lost if one takes up any project only because of money. I will not do it.''

The career span of television actors is getting shorter by the day as newer and younger faces are brought in. An industry insider said, "If you notice, the big stars have begun doing reality shows as serials are not really coming their way. Gone are the days when the channels demanded big names from producers. Now they don't, so it is better that they look for alternate careers so that there is some sense of security.''

Kunika, who till last year ran a restaurant in the western suburbs, said, "I have opted out of the partnership and want to concentrate on acting for two years. But I already plan to start a spa. Acting is an insecure profession. So it is necessary for one to have a regular income.''

But quizzed about the average career span for a television, Kunika said, "It depends from actor to actor. How you present yourself, your professional behaviour and most importantly your look.''

Reva Babbar, who played Damini in 'Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi', used to run a dog parlour. Reva said, "It was getting difficult for me to manage both the careers, so I gave up that business but I will soon be starting something else.''

Jiten Lalwani said, "Acting is one of the most insecure professions, especially television. Somebody once said TV makes you famous but leaves you alone in the end. I always dreamt of owning a boutique, so we decided to open one. Katha was opened in 2005 and Katha 2 in 2006. We are a growing company and plan to add more stores in the near future. Katha has made me more secure in my life.''

Naveen Saini, who acts in 'Bidaai', runs a parallel car rental. Cezanne Khan rents out his Madh Island bungalow for film and television shootings, while Maanav Gohil and Shweta Kwatra run an event management company. Then there are some actors who have turned producers as well. JD Majithia is already doing well as a producer. Urvashi Dholakia, who played Komalika in 'Kasauti Zindagi Kay', has started a production company and will make shows. Smriti 'Tulsi' Irani too has begun producing television shows. Sakshi 'Parvati' Tanwar is planning to start her own production house. And Shweta Tiwari, who started a production house along with husband Raja Chaudhary, has produced Bhojpuri films

Edited by queen_hetepet - 04 January 2009 at 6:04pm
Exoctica Goldie
Exoctica
Exoctica

Posted: 05 January 2009 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
thanks a queen_hetepet for the article! Smile

BTW, the song sequence (itni pyari nahin lagi aaj tak) on Om-Paro... is that when Om sees Paro is her new look for the first time?

Go to top