Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

The Elegant & Beautiful Sakshi Tanwar (Page 74)

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 23 December 2008 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Exoctica

Hi everyone!

Hope all of you doing good...!

The Ambika track is coming up on Rajshri. Is this a long track before Om goes against his father and supports Parvati?

Happy Holidays!

Hi Exotica...i'm doing good, how about you?

The Ambika Track's coming up in Kahaani on Rajshri? Smile...Thanks for the info...that's a Gr8 track..Clap...yes, this is the track where Parvati stays away from the AG Mansion 'coz Babuji is against her n Om supports her against Babuji...

Cheers

saakshi_fan Newbie
saakshi_fan
saakshi_fan

Posted: 23 December 2008 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
hi guys!!!

My name is Deepthi.....I am a big fan of Sakshi...and a follower of kahaani from the very beginning....I always eagerly read your wonderful comments on sakshi......i everyday open india-forums in the hope that i see some news of our queen.........

loved the article that sakshi got the best actress award........i jus searched online for more info on the movie and i was durprised to find a website...wanted to share it with all of u :-)

http://coffeehousemovie.com/

hope u all like my post !!!!!!!

have fun watching Queen Sakshi .......bye tc

Deepthi
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 24 December 2008 at 11:39am | IP Logged
^ Hi Deepthi! Big smile...How are you?...You must be new to the Kahaani thread..Embarrassedso First of all, Welcome to the Kahaani Paivaar! Smile...Feels great to know you're a big Sakshi fan as well! Wink...You'll find loads of die-hard Sakshi fans out here..including me..Embarrassed Embarrassed...really can't help it, 'Coz Sakshi's simply the Best!! Clap....no wonder Sakshi's aptly titled "The Queen" out here! Day Dreaming...n Thanks for all your appreciation! Embarrassed

A Very Big "Thank You" to you Pal, for finding n providing all of us with the link to the Coffee House exclusive website! Hug..n like you rightly said, its Gr8 to hear about Sakshi's well deserved "Best Actress" Award for the movie! Party...no one deserved it better! Clap Clap Clap

The amount of member participation n discussions have reduced out here since Kahaani drew curtains..Cry Ouch...but a whole lot of us try to come around as much as possible to keep this thread n the Kahaani Forum alive with creations, articles, sigs, pics n discussions / info...Smile...so you too can make your valuable contributions out here! Big smile

Take Care n Cheers
Chandrika
queen_hetepet Senior Member
queen_hetepet
queen_hetepet

Posted: 24 December 2008 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
@Chandrika - hello yaar...am soooo happy about the award too yaara (sorry bin watching too much SRK in Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, lol) - finally Saakshi gets some acknowledgement of her much deserving talent.

Am not sure what you mean about the picca sizes - I just copy them from the source site them upload them onto a web based picture file carrier - if that makes sense. 

*does happy dance again*  I can't wait to see our queen on silver screen...it's just so hard waiting - but according to that article u posted earlier, fingers crossed Saakshi will be signing onto some good shows soon :P

Once again buddy, wishing u a very Merry Christmas and funtastic New Years!

P.S.  Doesn't Saakshi look awesome in her look for coffee house - man am I trully impatient to watch the movie! EmbarrassedBig smile

Edited by queen_hetepet - 24 December 2008 at 6:02pm
queen_hetepet Senior Member
queen_hetepet
queen_hetepet

Posted: 24 December 2008 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saakshi_fan

hi guys!!!

My name is Deepthi.....I am a big fan of Sakshi...and a follower of kahaani from the very beginning....I always eagerly read your wonderful comments on sakshi......i everyday open india-forums in the hope that i see some news of our queen.........

loved the article that sakshi got the best actress award........i jus searched online for more info on the movie and i was durprised to find a website...wanted to share it with all of u :-)

http://coffeehousemovie.com/

hope u all like my post !!!!!!!

have fun watching Queen Sakshi .......bye tc

Deepthi

Hi there Deepthi Big smile  So good to here from another Saakshi fan WinkLOLSmile  as Chandrika said before - welcome to the fold yaar Tongue

I bow down to you buddy, thanks sooooo much for the coffee house website link - you obviously are very net savvy, I've bin searching for any news on this movie and you have found the website - well done and thats so much for sharing once again ClapStar

I look fwd to hearing more from you in the future Smile

Cheers,

Geeta Big smile

Edited by queen_hetepet - 24 December 2008 at 6:00pm
saakshi_fan Newbie
saakshi_fan
saakshi_fan

Posted: 24 December 2008 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
hey Chandrika and Geeta,

thank u both for ur warm welcome :-)
Thanks a lot for ur cool comments!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am actually not new to the forum...i have been there from the past 1-2 years........would always read your lovely looooong posts describing each expression of sakshi in each episode and I could clearly visualise how sakshi might have done if I didnt watch the episode too.......
I have never replied because I had nothing much to offer and I was not as good in writing as many of then are in the forum....but this time when i got this info about coffeehouse ..i thought i shud convey the good news to all of the die-hard fans.....

will keep u posted if i get any more information .......Really looking forward to reading ur lovely posts....

bye...tc
Deepthi
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 25 December 2008 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by queen_hetepet

@Chandrika - hello yaar...am soooo happy about the award too yaara (sorry bin watching too much SRK in Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, lol) - finally Saakshi gets some acknowledgement of her much deserving talent.

Am not sure what you mean about the picca sizes - I just copy them from the source site them upload them onto a web based picture file carrier - if that makes sense. 

*does happy dance again*  I can't wait to see our queen on silver screen...it's just so hard waiting - but according to that article u posted earlier, fingers crossed Saakshi will be signing onto some good shows soon :P

Once again buddy, wishing u a very Merry Christmas and funtastic New Years!

P.S.  Doesn't Saakshi look awesome in her look for coffee house - man am I trully impatient to watch the movie! EmbarrassedBig smile

Hey Geeta! Big smile...hope you're doing Gr8!!...i see the effect 'Rab Ne' is making on you yaara! LOL LOL...could'nt agree less about Sakshi yaar...Embarrassed...Touchwood! I'm so glad to see she finally got that well deserved "Best Actress" Award...Clap...sad she missed out on the Award this time around tooin the Gold Awards though..Cry Ouch...but Touchwood, our Queen's won the Award for her work on the silver screen n hope she bags many more! Hug...Ok....now since both of us wanna dance n jump in celebration of Sakshi's Award, let's do a 'lil jig together...Dancing Party...n for her new show on TV, Yep...i'm dying to hear about it too! Wink...Heard Ekta's coming up with a new show called "Bandini" on NDTV Imagine, at the 10pm slot, starring Roni Roy in the lead...hope Sakshi - Ekta's Fav n Best Actor, is playing the lead female protagonist in it! Smile...Won't that be Gr8? Big smile Wink

....n for the size of the pics i was talking about...Embarrassed...well, i must have checked out another site, 'coz the pics i got in there were tiny ....ummm...stamp size to be precise...Embarrassed...but Thanks for puting up those pics Hun! Wink

...n Hey...once again...what's with us n telepathy? Smile...the last time i thought of PM'g you a request to upload the Sakshi scenes from Ckkompany, you put up the video link in here even before i made a request! Big smile...n yesterday when i'd been to the Coffee House website (Thanks to Deepthi! Embarrassed)...i thought i should upload those 2 poster pics n Voila!! ...you've been so sweet to put in here already! Clap Clap Clap...n girl!...you're Bang On with your thoughts on Sakshi's look in the movie..Thumbs Up..i simply love the look as well! Hug...Sakshi Looks Stunning as Ever! Embarrassed Day Dreaming...Don't you simply love her in that First poster? Blushing Blushing..Thanks once again for putting up those posters for us yaar! Wink

Wil be putting up a few more pics from Coffee House..Embarrassed...Enjoy! Smile

Take Care Hun n Loads of Christmas Greetings to you too! Star

Cheers
Chandrika
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 25 December 2008 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saakshi_fan

hey Chandrika and Geeta,

thank u both for ur warm welcome :-)
Thanks a lot for ur cool comments!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am actually not new to the forum...i have been there from the past 1-2 years........would always read your lovely looooong posts describing each expression of sakshi in each episode and I could clearly visualise how sakshi might have done if I didnt watch the episode too.......
I have never replied because I had nothing much to offer and I was not as good in writing as many of then are in the forum....but this time when i got this info about coffeehouse ..i thought i shud convey the good news to all of the die-hard fans.....

will keep u posted if i get any more information .......Really looking forward to reading ur lovely posts....

bye...tc
Deepthi

Hi Deepthi! Smile...Hope you're doing Gr8!...Firstly, Thanks a Ton for all the appreciation Pal! Embarrassed Embarrassed...i did notice you've been a member since 2006, but since this was your first post on the Kahaani Forum, i thought you were Newbie to our Forum...Embarrassed Wink...its Gr8 to know that you've been coming around regularly to read all our posts n discussions...Big smile Clap

'Twas really swet of you to share all that info on Coffee House yaar...we had no idea about the website n Geeta n I were asking each other n the rest of the members if anyone had any idea about the movie...Embarrassed Embarrassed..Thanks once again! Wink...Hope to see you around with more of your posts!Smile...Don't worry about the writing...At the Kahaani Forum, everyone has the choice to put up their creations in whatever way they like to express themselves...Big smile...We're all Parvati followers in true sense of it you know...Embarrassed Wink

Cheers
Chandrika

Go to top