Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

The Elegant & Beautiful Sakshi Tanwar (Page 70)

Caesie Senior Member
Caesie
Caesie

Posted: 18 November 2008 at 6:34am | IP Logged
@Raee
How r u?
How r ur studies going on.
Missed all of u a lot and also missing Saakshi.
Hope to see her soon on a new project.

Caesie

Edited by Caesie - 18 November 2008 at 6:59am

Caesie Senior Member
Caesie
Caesie

Posted: 18 November 2008 at 6:37am | IP Logged
@ Chandrika

Hi Chandrika,
How r u?
Missed all of u a lot
Thanks a lot for keeping our Forum alive.
Thanks for ur rocking  updates and thaks to the link of KGGK videos from November 2006 to 2008 and thanks to Copter also for the great effortClap.ClapClap.

luv u
Caesie
Caesie Senior Member
Caesie
Caesie

Posted: 18 November 2008 at 6:47am | IP Logged
I was searching videos of Saakshi on you-tube as i was missing her a lot and i found some videos hope uall enjoy watching this as i did.I think u all have already watched these but still i think all of u enjoy watching once again.Thanks to the uloaders of the videos.

First one is Saakshi's Performance from Diwali Dhamaka 2006:

Second one is Parvati and Narayani Devi dance:

Third one is title track of Pakistani serial Dharkan:

And last one is OPS scene from the early days of KGGK:

Caesie
Caesie Senior Member
Caesie
Caesie

Posted: 18 November 2008 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Hi Shweta,

How r u?
Congratulation for ur Siggy Shop.I will definately visit it.You have a really great talent.Always loved ur lovely creations.

Take care,Caesie

Originally posted by shwetak_23

Thanks a lot friends for all your lovely wishes.Well   I wanted to inform you  all that I have opened up a sig shop.. I request all of you to visit my gallery when you are free...a lot of Sakhji sigs are there.I am providing the link  for it.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1050712&TPN=14&#18892379

Take care.

Exoctica Goldie
Exoctica
Exoctica

Posted: 18 November 2008 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Hi Caesie,

hope you are doing good. I was told that the family members plan to send Om/Parvati out for a holiday. I was thinking that it is unlikely that this would happen after Pallavi threw the AGs out, because I don't think Om/Paro would go out vacationing when the family is in such a crisis. Therefore, I guessed that this track would probably come sometime now, before Pallavi intentions come out and before she throws them out of the house. This is the part where Om/Paro repeat their 7 marriage vows around the fire. This scene has been showed several times as flashbacks.

Originally posted by Caesie

Hi,

i started to watch rajshri videos and the next track is where Pallavi throws the Aggarwals out of the house and then comes Ambika track.I think the part you r talking about is after that but i am not sure.And agree with u that part was really sweet.I always enjoyed watching OP scenes and OPS scenes.One of my fav OPS scene is the Karva Chauth scene during Ambika track.Smile

Caesie

Originally posted by Exoctica

queen_hetepet - thanks a lot for the videos. Smile

The part where the family members send Om/Parvati out of station on a vacation for a change... is that soon going to come on rajshri? Confused

I'm waiting to see that part Smile
Smile Smile Smile
Exoctica Goldie
Exoctica
Exoctica

Posted: 18 November 2008 at 8:44am | IP Logged
[

Hi,

i started to watch rajshri videos and the next track is where Pallavi throws the Aggarwals out of the house and then comes Ambika track.I think the part you r talking about is after that but i am not sure.And agree with u that part was really sweet.I always enjoyed watching OP scenes and OPS scenes.One of my fav OPS scene is the Karva Chauth scene during Ambika track.Smile

Caesie

Originally posted by Exoctica

queen_hetepet - thanks a lot for the videos. Smile

The part where the family members send Om/Parvati out of station on a vacation for a change... is that soon going to come on rajshri? Confused

I'm waiting to see that part Smile
Smile Smile Smile[/QUOTE] Smile

Edited by Exoctica - 18 November 2008 at 8:45am
queen_hetepet Senior Member
queen_hetepet
queen_hetepet

Posted: 19 November 2008 at 11:21am | IP Logged
@ Caesie:  Hiya buddyTongue, wow long time no see, how are you?  I am glad to see that you have enjoyed the vids Big smile - I agree watching the Holi special vid Saakshi was all the more enjoyable because Saakshi seemed to be having a blast whilst dancingSmile.  Hey I didn't know Piya Tose was a fave - thanks for letting me know - totally understandable it is a very sweet song.

Hey nice anecdote bout your uncleLOLLOLLOL - I can totally understand his viewpoint, such episodes can be conducive to soapie (well, KGGK) addict health, lolTongue. I am loving the Rajshri eps, am really looking fwd to the OP vacation eps mentioned by Exoctica (thanks buddyWinkSmile) and the one bwt Pallu n Paro that you have described for me.  I really love any interaction bwt the two P's - talk about must watch onscreen momentsStar

Aw shucksEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed, good to see am not a complete loony in regards to gawking at peoples hands, esp. Saakshi's. lol, I love Ali Big smile, his relationship on and off screen with Saakshi is just so beautiful to see.  "Golomolu" - just about sums it up LOLBig smile - trust Ali to be able to come up with such a discription.

I agreeWink, the creatives must have at some point or other deliberately focused on Saakshi's hands as part of the focal point of the Kahani symbolisms - I wud not be suprised if they (the creatives/directors) had some sort of in house joke going on in regards to Saakshi's chubby handsTongue.

Lastly, indeed I agree with you Saakshi is the bestStarStarStar - can't wait to see her back on screen soon.

Anways, twas awesome to hear from you CaesieSmileSmileSmile,

Cheers,

Geeta

Edited by queen_hetepet - 19 November 2008 at 11:26am
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 19 November 2008 at 11:49am | IP Logged

@ Chandrika

Hi Chandrika,
How r u?
Missed all of u a lot
Thanks a lot for keeping our Forum alive.
Thanks for ur rocking  updates and thaks to the link of KGGK videos from November 2006 to 2008 and thanks to Copter also for the great effortClap.ClapClap.

luv u
Caesie

Hi Caesie! Big smile...Me doing gr8...How are you Pal? It feels good to see you back after so long! Wink...Aw, Thanks for all those lovely words yaar Embarrassed, but truly, there's no need to Thank me for anything..Embarrassed Embarrassed...there's no way i could leave Sakshi's thread without a post...Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed...I'm Missing her Heaps n old posts, videos, pics, creations, sigs n discussions are the only way to wait till her next show is aired! Embarrassed Smile...n Hope that's really soon...Star...n Thanks for all those videos Pal...its always a pleasure watching those videos of Sakshi even a zillion times over! Day Dreaming Hug...Sakshi's simply the Best!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...Hope to see you around more often! Smile

...n i loved what Ali said about Sakshi's hand in the interview you mentioned about...Embarrassed Embarrassed...'golumolu'..Embarrassed Wink...Aw, ain't that absolutely so Cute!? Hug...Sakshi's a complete sweetheart! Hug..n love the two "Best Buddies" - Sakshi n Ali together...Clap Clap Clap...Touchwood! Embarrassed...they're just as Cute off-screen, as they are on-screen playing Bhabhi-Devar! Day Dreaming Hug Blushing

Take Care n Cheers

Go to top