Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

The Elegant & Beautiful Sakshi Tanwar (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 134

Raee_Salvatore

IF-Sizzlerz

Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_sakshi

Hey Raee! Smile..How are you?...Yeah, I'm doing good too! Wink...Aw, sweetie Thanks for all those lovely words yaar! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed...n Thanks for appreciating my analysis...glad you like them! Embarrassed Embarrassed...You must be celebrating your success right? Wink...How about a cake for me n Winnie too? Smile...Oh! But Winnie's on a "weight loss aandolan"...LOL LOL LOL...That's OK, i'll share the cake with Shweta..she needs to gain some weight! Wink

...n for Kahaani ending..Cry Cry Cry...Hope its all just a rumour yaar! Ouch...Can't bear the thought of our Queen's show ending! Ouch Cry...Seriously! Ekta just does'nt make any sense when she says "she'll take the show off air if the TRPs don't rise"...Ouch...Good TRPs depends on the Creatives...why would'nt anyone want to watch the show if the Creatives give the audiences wht they want with gr8 storylines?! Confused Ouch...Have the Creatives forgotten what the magic of Queen Janki had done to Kahaani as far as the TRPs are concerned? Ouch Cry...n with TV's Best Actor - Queen Sakshi on the show, ending Kahaani should be the last thing on Ekta's mind!! Ouch Ouch...Can't believe this yaar! Cry...Truly, i agree with you Raee...if only the Creatives knew just where they were heading with th storylines, they would'nt be facing this day at all! Ouch...n like they say, "Better Late than Never"...its still not too late to revive the storylines n get Parvati / Janki in Full Form...let Fiery Eyes take on the show n then see how it picks up! Embarrassed Big smile Smile Clap...Hope Kahaani Rocks yaar! Big smile

As far as Queen Sakshi is concerned..Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed..TOUCHWOOD Jaanu's fine now! Clap Clap Clap..Truly yaar, her twinkling eyes n that naughty smile...Embarrassed Embarrassed...Rocks completely! Big smile..Agree with you...Queen Sakshi is a complete Rockstar! Clap Clap Clap...Her performances are simply Mindblowing n her eye-talk..Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...She's simply the Best yaar! Big smile Embarrassed...Loved that scene with Parvati n Kamal too...Embarrassed...Kamal is sure Parvati's cutest white teddy...n Teddy blushing to Parvati's words! Embarrassed..Aw, the two best friends..Touchwood!...Sakshi n Ali share such amazing chem..Embarrassed Clap...Love Sakshi to Bits Yaar! Embarrassed Big smile Clap

Take Care n Cheers

Chandrika

Hi ChandrikaBig smilei'm fine........yeah did enjoy a bit.....LOLLOLLOLwell as for the cake well i will defo giv u sum.......Winkdun worry hun.....u dont hav 2 share it wid any 1Winkwinnie n shweta r gonna get their shareTongue....

Well ur post was just amazing........Clapu r too gud at analysing yaar.....Big smileClap..well me too dunt beleive tht kggk gonna end.......but even then cant deny tht rite noe kggk is in a big chaotic situationOuchOuchn it really pains me too see my queenz show falling like this........CryCrywhy aint the creatives understanding DeadDeadDeadthey gotta take sum action now.......its not too late.....hope the show comes round soonConfusedOuch.I really want it to continue coz n i wanna see more of Janki.....coz i feel janki z arrival was the turning point.....it gav the show the highest ttrpz n it totally rocked the stry line....n not to 4rgt all those old characters....trish,rajo,suyash.narayaniji...n pallavi...who along wid Janki made the show sooooooo magical n beautiful.....hope tht phase returnz.....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.

i am sure once they bring back this ppl the show is gonna rock.....n as i hav said in my earlier post..hope the creatives do listen to us this tym....has kept my fingers crossed.Wink

On the stryline..its really ahrd to comment this dayz.....i'm damn confusedConfusedbut me to like the lil scenes of kamal n paro..they r indeed the best onscreen devar bhabhi ever.....HugHugCute n sweetEmbarrassed

well nothing much to say rite now,

hope to talk wid u soon,

tc,keep rocking,

luv RaeeBig smile.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Elegant & Beautiful Sakshi Tanwar (Page 7)" in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

queen_hetepet

queen_hetepet

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 10:45am | IP Logged

Oh wow...I am currently watching Yeh Hai Jalwa...and I just had to come here and make a comment about Ms Saakshi Tanwar Wink .

Okay, so all of us fans have professed in countless ways just how georgeous, wonderful, down to earth person Saakshi is - trully deserving of her title as Queen. Clap

Well todays episode of YHJ further exemplified her big heart and emotional she is Embarrassed - I honestly couldn't bare to watch her crying when she talked to Dharmesh (Husseins team member) about her dad and his support in her career and of how only with parental support and blessings one can come far in life - kitne sundaar se dil ke baat bole woh - what a sweetie.   Clap *claps* to smriti for further honoring Sakshi to Dharmesh Big smile

Just gotta love that smile of hers - stunning Big smile

Anyways - just has to have my say - must allso comment that although Sakshi is back in full form on the show - she still looks very pale and breathless to me - lets hope she soon gets a well deserved very very long break to trully fully recuperate Wink Smile

Edited by queen_hetepet - 25 May 2008 at 10:51am

priya555

Goldie

priya555

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Hi Chandrika, First of all HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS ON THIS ROCKING QUEEN'S THREAD Clap
U , Caesie, Winnie, Muaaz , Geeta, Raee all u guys rock this thread. Clap After all its our queen's thread, so it should be rocking always. LOL

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Saakshi rocks . I have seen YHJ, She looked drop-dead gorgeous, touchwood and rocked the whole epi. with her presence. Clap
I agree Geeta .Saakshi is such a sweetheart, my Jaanu Hug Hug Hug She deserves whole lot of wishes. Big smile
My love for my Jaanu increases day by day. Saakshi u rock . Nobody can be like u Clap

Hope KGGK will also become interesting now Smile
SAAKSHI RULES THE TV INDUSTRY. Clap

Raee_Salvatore

IF-Sizzlerz

Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 4:35am | IP Logged

Yesterdayz epi of Yeh Hai Jalwa was grtBig smileBig smileBig smile.....though Hussain got out.......i'm sure he n his teamz gonna returnWink

well yest epi was special coz Sakshi returned.....n touchwood she was luking wonderfulEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....she seems to b in gud health now.......Big smileBig smileBig smile.I really cant xplain how releived i was 2 see her back againApproveApproveTouchwood she was looking absolutely gorgeous.....Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...n after seeing yest epi my respect for Sakshi has increased even more.....HugHugHugN i really luvd the comment of smriti Embarrassedwhere she told dharamesh(hussain teamz member)tht he shud take inspiration frm Sakshi.....Embarrassedi think not only dharmesh but we all shud draw inspiration frm Sakshi.......she is not only a grt actor but is such a wonderful prsn.......HugHugShe has achieved sooo much of success yet she is alwayz sooo down to earthClap..n...Indeed...."SHE IS THE BESTBlushingBlushing".We all Luv u Sakshi.....Hug.

As for the show well it went on well...all of the teamz prformed wellClapactually i had my eyes only on sakshi soooo didnt quite notice who danced watTongueLOLLOLI cud feel she was njoying herself........EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedOverall the show which was luking a lil incomplete 4 the past 2 weeks seemed complete by sakshiz presenceDay DreamingDay Dreaming(atleast 2 meLOL)I am luking fwd 2 the nxt epi........hopefully by then sakshi will recover completelyBig smileGod bless her.....HugEmbarrassedHug

RaeeSmile.

Caesie

Caesie

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 4:40am | IP Logged

@ Chandrika.Sorry dear not for being regular.But really cant help it.I am a little bit busy with my studies and job.I am studyind medicine and we have to study in German language Angry Summer Semester is very short and thats why my schedule is a little bit Ouch.We have 4 exams in a semester.The 1st one was 3 weeks back and 2nd is from next Friday.Thats why a little bit stucked up.But u ,Winnie, Raee,Geeta u all rock with ur analysis.Thanks for taking ur time to write ur fantastic opinions in this thread inspite of ur busy life.I need to learnthe Time -Management skills from u guys.I will try to be regular.

SBS also showed that Ekta had given a 1 month time to KGGK to raise its TRP otherwise she will end KahaniCryCryCry I have sent a request to Balaji not to end Kahani.Please could we all from this forum together send a request to Ekta.I dont even think of kahani going offair.

Edited by Caesie - 26 May 2008 at 4:50am

Raee_Salvatore

IF-Sizzlerz

Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by queen_hetepet

Oh wow...I am currently watching Yeh Hai Jalwa...and I just had to come here and make a comment about Ms Saakshi Tanwar Wink .

Okay, so all of us fans have professed in countless ways just how georgeous, wonderful, down to earth person Saakshi is - trully deserving of her title as Queen. Clap

Well todays episode of YHJ further exemplified her big heart and emotional she is Embarrassed - I honestly couldn't bare to watch her crying when she talked to Dharmesh (Husseins team member) about her dad and his support in her career and of how only with parental support and blessings one can come far in life - kitne sundaar se dil ke baat bole woh - what a sweetie.   Clap *claps* to smriti for further honoring Sakshi to Dharmesh Big smile

Anyways - just has to have my say - must allso comment that although Sakshi is back in full form on the show - she still looks very pale and breathless to me - lets hope she soon gets a well deserved very very long break to trully fully recuperate Wink Smile

Hi Geeta........how r u????Big smilewell read ur viewz on yest epi n totally agree wid u yaar.......Sakshi Is Indeed The QueenHug..........awwwww in the last 2 epis i missed her soooooooo muchCryCrythnk god she is backBig smile.

ur rite she was still luking a lil pale but i'm sure she is gonna get completely well sooooooonEmbarrassedBig smile...btw tht pic of sakshi is really vry cute.....EmbarrassedBlushingShe luks 2 sweetBlushingthnx 4 sharingBig smile

well hope to see u ltr.......till then,

tc,

keep rocking,

luv RaeeSmile.

Caesie

Caesie

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by queen_hetepet

Totally agree with u.Saakshi was looking gorgeous and she totally rocked yesterdays epi.That part where she talked about the role of Parents was so touchy.Totally agree with her.Whatener we have achieved and whatever we r going to achieve is because of the support of our Parents.I remembered my mom watching that part.I hope i  could fullfill the her dreams.

Saakshi is really a sweetheart.We could learn many thing from Saakshi.Saakshi is simply great.

I also noticed that she has not fully recovered yet.Hope she is taking good care of herself and get well soon.

Edited by Caesie - 26 May 2008 at 4:49am

Caesie

Caesie

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 4:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by priya555

Hi Chandrika, First of all HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS ON THIS ROCKING QUEEN'S THREAD Clap
U , Caesie, Winnie, Muaaz , Geeta, Raee all u guys rock this thread. Clap After all its our queen's thread, so it should be rocking always. LOL

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Saakshi rocks . I have seen YHJ, She looked drop-dead gorgeous, touchwood and rocked the whole epi. with her presence. Clap
I agree Geeta .Saakshi is such a sweetheart, my Jaanu Hug Hug Hug She deserves whole lot of wishes. Big smile
My love for my Jaanu increases day by day. Saakshi u rock . Nobody can be like u Clap

Hope KGGK will also become interesting now Smile
SAAKSHI RULES THE TV INDUSTRY. Clap

Hi Chris totally agree with u.Nobody can beat our dear Saakshi.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top