Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

The Elegant & Beautiful Sakshi Tanwar (Page 67)

Raee_Salvatore IF-Sizzlerz
Raee_Salvatore
Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 12 November 2008 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Nice posts winnie n Geeta.kudos to u guys for this amazing posts......winnie[firstly hello shello] luvd ur analysis hun btw sakshi was in Kyunki.wow i had no idea about th can any one tell me wat she was doing ovr there???????but ur imagination as Sakshi to b the negative char is grt..i also want her to potray sum diff role may b not absolutely negative but a character wid darker shades........wish she comes back to TV soon.am really missing her........
btw Geeta thnks a lot for the vids.gonna watch them for sure........glad u shared them.......

tyk care all,
Luv RaeeHug

queen_hetepet Senior Member
queen_hetepet
queen_hetepet

Posted: 12 November 2008 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raee_rockz

Nice posts winnie n Geeta.kudos to u guys for this amazing posts......winnie[firstly hello shello] luvd ur analysis hun btw sakshi was in Kyunki.wow i had no idea about th can any one tell me wat she was doing ovr there???????but ur imagination as Sakshi to b the negative char is grt..i also want her to potray sum diff role may b not absolutely negative but a character wid darker shades........wish she comes back to TV soon.am really missing her........
btw Geeta thnks a lot for the vids.gonna watch them for sure........glad u shared them.......

tyk care all,
Luv RaeeHug

Hey the Raee Big smile How are you buddy? Thanks for the appreciation - hopefully the vids will help smooth over the void we all share Cry 

I agree with you and winnie both - I reckon Saakshi would be simply amazing in a role that had shades of grey - it would have to be an intense character - maybe someone with true revenge on the cards or simply just a a no nonsense character with lots of attitude.  Would also love to see Saakshi in a comedic role - the glimpses that i have seen of her doing comedy on telly shows that she has a flair for it - I think she even said in a past interview that she would love to do such a role Big smile

Well fingers crossed she gets such a role that justify's her acting talent! Wink
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 12 November 2008 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
@ Winnie:

Hi Winnie! Big smile How are You Pal?...Well, First n Foremost... Star "HERE"S WISHING YOU A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" Party....Hope You have a Blast!! Wink Welcome Back to the Forum yaar Hug....have sure been missing my Partner n her Rocking Posts!! Cry Ouch

Before i move on Embarrassed...A Huge Round of Applause to My Super Special, One n Only Queen Sakshi Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap ...Aw, did she look Super Stunning in those pics!! Star Star Star ..Faint...Faint... Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed ..I could look at those pics all day n still not get enough!! Day Dreaming  ..My Sakshi Jaanu's simply the Best!! Hug ..How much i Miss my Sakshi n Janki / Parvati n Kahaani - the No. 01 Show for me!! Cry Cry Cry...How do i find enough words to praise you for those Rocking Posts you've made yaar!! Clap Clap Clap Clap...Aw, i loved them!! Hug...The first one made me go thru' the pain of Missing Jaanu in Kahaani Ouch Cry...still have'nt got over the fact that Kahaani's over!! Cry Confused Ouch...n the second post Embarrassed...Aw, Thanks a Ton Hun for letting me live thru' that Super Special Rocker of an Episode with those Stunning pics!! Hug...Aw, How i loved Jaanu playing Janki Hug...those scenes with Neev Wink...naughty Baby Janki! Embarrassed...Arunaji's classic dance, Trishna n Rajo playing "Who's the Dumbest of them All?" LOL ROFL...Janki n Kamal Wink...my cutie pies Embarrassed...Fiery Eyes saving KT n her motherly instincts protecting KT whilst having a Go at mayank in True Devi Style!! Clap Star Party....n that Super Avatar in the Black Saree!! Clap Clap Clap Clap ...Awesome n simply Out of this World!! Clap  Clap Clap Clap ...Sakshi is the Best!! Hug...n i'll never tire saying this!! Embarrassed Embarrassed...Dying to hear about Ekta's new show (hopefully on the Prime Time slot on Star Plus Smile) with Sakshi in the lead!  Embarrassed...Guess it'll only be then that i'll come back to Star Plus for the Prime Time slot! Confused Ouch.. As of now, i really don't have anything to watch Ouch...most of the time the TV goes off by 10 pm Confused...the time i'd be watching my Fav show Cry...if only Kahani did'nt have to go off air! Ouch Cry ...It really did'nt need to! Confused ..Well, there's no point in discussing the "if's" n "but's" now i guess Ouch...The hard fact is that Kahaani..n now Kyunki too...is over n all we can do is wait n watch for the next Big show with Queen Sakshi in it! Approve

...n Sakshi burning the dance floor looking...Embarrassed Day Dreaming...dancing to "Honton Pe Aisi Baat" Dancing....Mindblowing!! Clap Clap Clap Clap...i've lalways loved that song n now, i love it even more Big smile...for obvious reasons!! Embarrassed...In fact i just heard that song tonight on FM followed by your post Smile...WOW!! I actually got that entire scene before my eyes!! Day Dreaming...What a Way to end the day Big smile Wink...could get any better!! Smile Embarrassed Thanks a Ton for this Amazing post once again yaar!! Hug

Seriously yaar, Agree with You n Geeta completely!! Smile ...Sakshi's always wanted to feature in comic roles n Believe Me...she's got Gr8 Comic Timing!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Touchwood!! Embarrassed....She Rocked 'Dhamaal Express' with her comic skills with Ali Party...Aw, my sweetheart Sakshi!! Hug...n watching her play a Sophisticated, Pampered, Spoilt-Rich Socialite with a Spice of Vamp in her, that would Rock n How!! Star Star Star ..Queen Sakshi would Say it All with those Fiery Eyes Day Dreaming...who needs dialouges when the Queen sprinkles her magical expressions on screen? Thumbs Up...Loved the last bit of Kyunki!! Clap Clap Clap...Sakshi looking drop-dead Gorgeous in Pink Embarrassed Embarrassed...the way she got down from her car Clap Clap Clap Clap...that look in her eyes n that Smile she gave a much Shocked n Confused Tulsi as she took responsibility for Parth Day Dreaming...Aw, Sakshi Rocked n How!! Party...I Believe Queen Sakshi is TV's Lucky Charm (Touchwood a zillion times!! Embarrassed)...n what an auspicious ending to Kyunki with the Queen's presence!! Clap Clap  ClapClap ..Sad Kyunki ended in such haste though Cry Cry...it sure deserved a Dignified Goodbye! Ouch

Eagerly awaiting the second Part of your Special post!!...Embarrassed....Hope you Enjoy your Birthday..Star

Take Care n Loads of Love!!
Chandrika
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 12 November 2008 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
@ Geeta:

Hey Geeta!! Big smile How are you doing Buddy?...Welcome back to the Forum yaar Smile Clap...Really missed out on your Rocking Posts n Videos!! Ouch Cry...Really hope all's well at your end!! Embarrassed

Well, First of All..."A VERY BIG THANK YOU" Hug ...'twas very sweet of you to remember all of us Embarrassed..i'm Touched! Smile ..before i move any further, Another "BIG THANK YOU" Hug ..for those Amazing Videos you've put up for us!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap ..Really have to confess here Wink...i actually thought of PM'g you to ask if it'll be possible for you to put up the bits on Sakshi from Ckkompany n Voila!! Big smile....Geeta's here with the videos already!! Party ..Great Telepathy i must say Pal!! Thumbs Up Truly can't Thank You enough for putting up these two Videos...Clap Clap Clap Clap

I'd second your thought yaar Approve...nothing can fill the void that Sakshi's absence has left in our lives Cry Cry Cry..unless we get to hear of her New Show soon! Day Dreaming...but these videos can sure make us feel so much better!! Big smile Smile...How much i'm Missing Sakshi n Janki / Parvati Cry Ouch...n Kahaani! Ouch Cry..Did'nt you simply Love her in that Grand Finale of Kyunki!? Dancing...Aw, my Sakshi Jaanu is simply the Best!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...just can't stop Loving her!! Hug...n getting to watch her potray a comic role would be Gr8 yaar! Thumbs Up...have loved her comic timing in 'Dhamaal Express' Star Star Star...She's Fabulous!! Clap Clap Clap Clap...she Always is! Embarrassed Embarrassed...n getting to see those Fiery Eyes show the Attitude of a No - Nonsense, Strong, Independent, Pampered, Spoilt-Rich Socialite n Vamp would defo set the screen on Fire n How!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...Ekta...are you listening? Wink

For "Coffee House"...was also wondering when the film's gonna release yaar Confused...dying to watch it!! Embarrassed Hope it does really Well!! Smile Eagerly awaiting the movie too...Day Dreaming

Hope to see you around often with your Rocking posts Buddy! Smile Thanks a Ton for appreciating the siggy i made for Winnie's Birthday Embarrassed Embarrassed...but Honestly, i don't think i deserve to take any credit for it Embarrassed...you know why that Siggy looks Good don't you? Embarrassed Day Dreaming...Yup, its Only 'coz Queen Sakshi's adding her Sunshine to it with her presence!! Hug

Take Care n Lots of Love!!
Chandrika
muaaz IF-Dazzler
muaaz
muaaz

Posted: 13 November 2008 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Big smileHi winnie how r u ? Welcome back yaar Big smile.What a Rocking Post yaar ClapAnd sakshi pics so beautifulClap U remind me such a Rocking epiClap.Really miss Sakshi/Janki/Parvati a LotCryCryCry.Eagerly waiting Sakshi new Show.Waiting 2nd Part.

@Geeta how r u Yaar ? Good to see u hereBig smile. First thanks for vediosClap and great post yaar Winnie and Ur idea Good Both Sakshi in gray shade and Comic Role Big smileShe surely RockClap Because our Queen is the BestClap.

@ Hi Raee How r U ?  Hope u r fine Big smile.Waiting Sakshi new sigs yaarWink.

@ Chandrika how r U ? First thanks yaar to make post for winnie birthday and sig u make its awsome yaarClap U RocksClap.And i am agree with U  sakshi surely Rock in comic Role Big smileClapClap.Miss Queen Sakshi a lot CryCryCry.

Sakshi is the BestClap
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 14 November 2008 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
^ Hi Bushra! Big smile...How are you yaar?...Aw, Thank You so much for all your support n appreciation! Embarrassed Embarrassed...glad to have made such wonderful friends out here!! Hug...n i agree completely with you yaar...Winnie n Geeta both Rock with their Awesome Posts n Videos!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap..n for Sakshi...Aw, she's a Doll!! Day Dreaming...i've loved her in 'Dhammal Expres' n i'm sure Rock in comedy too! Party...n we've loved her Heaps as Janki so watching her burn the screen with an out n out Negative role would be simply out of this world!! Clap Clap  ClapClap..Sakshi is my Rockstar!!  Star StarStar...she's simply the Best!! Clap Clap  ClapClap Clap

Take Care n Cheers
muaaz IF-Dazzler
muaaz
muaaz

Posted: 14 November 2008 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_sakshi

^ Hi Bushra! Big smile...How are you yaar?..Aw, Thank You so much for all your support n appreciation! Embarrassed Embarrassed...glad to have made such wonderful friends out here!! Hug...n i agree completely with you yaar...Winnie n Geeta both Rock with their Awesome Posts n Videos!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap..n for Sakshi...Aw, she's a Doll!! Day Dreaming...i've loved her in 'Dhammal Expres' n i'm sure Rock in comedy too! Party...n we've loved her Heaps as Janki so watching her burn the screen with an out n out Negative role would be simply out of this world!! Clap Clap  ClapClap..Sakshi is my Rockstar!!  Star StarStar...she's simply the Best!! Clap Clap  ClapClap Clap

Take Care n Cheers
Hi chandrika i am fineBig smile.How R u ?No thanks yaar ur Posts & sigs always awsome yaarClap.And Agree with u sakshi Rocks every Role she PlayClap She is the BestClap.
Read an article:

East weds West

14 Nov 2008, 0000 hrs IST, TNN
 Print   Email   Discuss  Share  Save  Comment Text:

It was a beautiful sight to see East meet West.
And go a step further and tie the knot as well. We are talking about Sweta Keswani and Alexx O'Nell's shaadi that took place the other day, where both their families and a large number of their friends and colleagues made the most of the happy occasion, mingling with each other and enjoying all the traditions and customs that are a part and parcel of the grand Indian wedding.
Not one to step out onto the social scene too often, it was nice to see Sakshi Tanwar there. She was accompanied by her Kahaani... team Ali Asgar, Kiran Karmarkar and his wife Rinku and Madhuri Bhatia. J D Majethia was there with his family as was Aatish Kapadia. Pooja Bedi and Hanif Hilal were there as well, Pooja chatting with the two Karans — Karan Grover and Karan Oberoi. Kiran Jhangiani and his wife were seen congratulating the couple. Deven Bhojani too made a rare appearance. Amita Chandekar, Rajesh Kumar, Paresh Ganatra and Sucheta Trivedi were among the others present.
Sweta, dressed in a beautiful lehenga, and Alexx, also sporting a traditional look, couldn't get the smiles or the happy glows off their faces. What's more, the couple is now looking forward to another wedding in Goa. What fun!

Click here to comment on this story. 

priya555 Goldie
priya555
priya555

Posted: 15 November 2008 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Thanks for the article Bushra.
& Thanks Winnie, Chandrika , Raee, Shweta, Geeta and all others for making such rocking posts. This is for all of uClapClapClap
U all really make forum sooooooooooooooooo rocking.
Nice Janki Devi pictures & scenes of Merger episodes Winnie .Thanks
Really enjoyed that episode soooooooooooooooo much.

Pls can anybody give me the link of song "Hoton pe aisi baat" of that episode. Pls Pls .......................................
Really liked that song, my Saakshi 's rocking dance and also love seeing Parvati- Tulsi together.

Go to top