Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

The Elegant & Beautiful Sakshi Tanwar (Page 64)

Raee_Salvatore IF-Sizzlerz
Raee_Salvatore
Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 28 October 2008 at 1:49am | IP Logged
PartyPartyPartyHAPPY DIWALIPartyPartyParty

For My Frnds in KGGK Forum

--SHWETA-- Goldie
--SHWETA--
--SHWETA--

Posted: 28 October 2008 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

Diwali means "Lights",the light that removes darkness from our mind and heart and brings joy,happiness,health and prosperity to every one.....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
            ------------------------------------------------------
 Wish you all
A very Happy and Sparkling Diwali
------------------------------------------------------
Enjoy!

Keep in touchEmbarrassed
------------
Love
Shweta

Edited by shwetak_23 - 28 October 2008 at 1:16pm
--SHWETA-- Goldie
--SHWETA--
--SHWETA--

Posted: 28 October 2008 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
@Geeta n Chandrika --- Thanks a lot for posting the article and pictures.Nice article and pictures are simply stunning!Day Dreaming

@Raee --- Thanks for that simply stunning sig!!IClap loved it!Using it right now.Big smileHug

To all --Hi friends.Hope you all are fine and doing great.Sorry for not replying for many days.WIll try to come here regularly.Bye. take care.

Love n Hugs,HugHug
Shweta

Edited by shwetak_23 - 28 October 2008 at 1:24pm
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 28 October 2008 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

Star HERE'S WISHING ALL MY BUDDIES A VERY HAPPY DIWALI!! Star

Smile MAY THE FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS FILL ALL YOUR LIVES WITH HEALTH, PEACE, PROSPERITY, LUCK, HAPPINESS & BLESSINGS! Smile

Big smile LOADS OF LOVE & WISHES!! Big smile
CHANDRIKA
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 28 October 2008 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raee_rockz

Bang on

Hi Raee! Big smile..How are you yaar? Smile...Firstly, A BIG THANK YOU for that Beautiful Siggy you've made for us yaar! Clap Clap Clap Hug...that was really very sweet of you yaar..Embarrassed...n we did miss you around the Forum...Ouch...good to see you back! Wink 

...............wow i was like totally stunned by the pictures...fell down off ma chiar thrice..like u ppl post such topic widout warnings!!!!!!!!.........nyways recovering after a lil tym later n editing the post...lolz LOLLOLLOL

For the pics...Embarrassed Embarrassed...well, darling Geeta did'nt put any warning signs in her post either!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed...n do i even need to say what happened when i first saw them?? Embarrassed...if you have'nt guessed it by now...i Fainted!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed...you can't help it with the Queen loking so gorgeous can you? Hug

okkk tht was a joke i ahv to finish it now only coz i cant help ma self from rambling after seeing this post........now now first thing thnxx a lot geeta n chandrika for posting up this beautiful articleClapbut then u shud hav posted the warning too......my heart is weak u knoDeadLOLLOL

LOL LOL LOL...weak heart...Embarrassed...Aha!...darling we're bound to go weak in the knees with Queen Sakshi looking stunningly Angelic!! Embarrassed Day Dreaming

^^^^^^^^this pic is simply stunning ...redDay Dreaming.........Laal mere dil ka haal he ,lagti tu kama hain,yeh shayyri nahi ek khayal hain kya shubhash ghai ki picture tal hain...okk choried frm KHNH but well it fits seeLOL

i know Raee...the shayari's choried ar original...Embarrassed...does'nt really matter, 'coz when it comes to the Queen you just can't stop praising!! Hug

chalo moving on to the nxt

wow sakshi in black....now she is luking sooooooooo beautiful...........i think i shud snag this one........ohhh no i shud snag them allLOLdancing queenHeart.was missing her loads...........hai missed u sooooooo much sakshiHugHug

...Aw, does'nt Sakshi look absolutely stunning in black? Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed...brings back all the Janki memories too! Day Dreaming..n don't you just love that million dollar baby smile she's giving? Embarrassed Hug Day Dreaming...n that video with her 'lil dance..Hug Hug...Pretty Ballerina for sure!! Hug Hug Hug...Sakshi's the Best!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap..Seriously yaar, I'm Missing Sakshi beyond words can describe!! Cry Cry Cry Cry...hoping to se her host YHJ season 2 n dying to hear about a new show with her in the lead!! Hug

and finally this one.................i luvdthis pic to for the above reasons n aso for moreWinknow wat r the reasons....okkkk true queen fans wont need xplanation but still i will givTongueLOLLOLpehla toh  her let down hair...i luv this luk BlushingBlushingsecond toh wahi tht she luks[eyes] mesmerizing........Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming n third well sh is smiling.hai her smile is just toooooooooooooooooooo amazingBlushing...........my charming angel u rockStar

now i feel like dancing too.....Dancing

Raee...do you mind if join in for a 'lil dance too? Embarrassed Wink...well, like you've rightly said, True n Die-Hard Queen Sakshi fans need no explaination why anyone would go FIDA over the Queen n these pics...Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed...Charming Angel that she is...Hug...those Eyes n Smile can really hypnotize you n how!! Day Dreaming Hug Embarrassed...Aw, Love Sakshi to bits!! Hug Hug Hug

okkkk enuff of my mindless talks...pls sorry for boriing u guys like nything but then i cudnt helpEmbarrassedEmbarrassedTongue

Thnk u sooo much  for tolerating meROFLROFLROFLmoving moving guys.......just gimme a chance to say Bye atleastROFLROFLROFL

OKkkkk BYEHug
tc,
Luv Raee.

"HAPPY DIWALI TO YOU & YOUR FAMILY" once again yaar...Big smile...Hope you had a gr8 'Kali pooja' too! Smile..Waiting eagerly for more Sakshi sigs n your amazing posts too! Wink

Take Care n Cheers
Chandrika
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 28 October 2008 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetak_23

@Geeta n Chandrika --- Thanks a lot for posting the article and pictures.Nice article and pictures are simply stunning!Day Dreaming

To all --Hi friends.Hope you all are fine and doing great.Sorry for not replying for many days.WIll try to come here regularly.Bye. take care.

Love n Hugs,HugHug
Shweta

Hi Shweta! Big smile...How are you yaar?...good to see you back on the Forum after so long yaar!! Smile..sure did miss you around! Cry Cry....THANK YOU VERY MUCH for those lovely Diwali Wishes yaar! Hug...Hope you had a blast on Diwali as well! Smile

n for the article..Embarrassed...well, Geeta deserves a big round of applause for putting up the article, pics n videos for all of us!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...n Yes! Sakshi looks so Gorgeous in those pics!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed...loved her dance in that video link too! Hug...Aw, she's a complete darling!! Hug

Hope to see you around soon yaar! Embarrassed Big smile Wink

Take Care n Cheers
Chandrika
priya555 Goldie
priya555
priya555

Posted: 29 October 2008 at 5:38am | IP Logged

HAPPY DIWALI TO ALL MY FORUM FRIENDS------------------ CHANDRIKA, SHWETA, RAEE , GEETA , WINNIE, CAESIE, LIPSHAA AND ALL OTHER FRIENDS.

MAY u all have loads& loads of fun, masti & happiness. May this diwali showers u with health , wealth, peace ,love, affection & prosperity. May GOD bless u ALL.

A BIGGGGGGGGG THANKS FOR KEEPING QUEEN SAAKSHI THREAD ROCKING. REALLY MISSING MY SAAKSHI.

SAAKSHI PLS COME SOON . WE ALL R EAGERLY WAITING FOR UR. NEW SHOW.
lipshaa IF-Sizzlerz
lipshaa
lipshaa

Posted: 29 October 2008 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raee_rockz

PartyPartyPartyHAPPY DIWALIPartyPartyParty

For My Frnds in KGGK Forum

Same to u n thanx a ton 4 this beautiful siggiStarStar

Go to top