Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

The Elegant & Beautiful Sakshi Tanwar (Page 63)

Caesie Senior Member
Caesie
Caesie

Posted: 19 October 2008 at 3:36am | IP Logged
@ Chandrika,Winnie,Raee,Bushra and Geeta.Wonderfull updates.Keep it up.

@Geeta thanks for the link of those two you-tube videos.Nice to watch and hear Saakshis speesch.Its really nice of you.

@Chandrika thanks for the link.I have voted for Saakshi and hope nd wish that she will win the award coz she deserves it.

Oh i am really heartbroken i am missing KGGK and especially Saakshi and Ali a lot. We could not watch any more Kamal-Parvati ,Om-Parvati and Om,Parvati and Shruti scenes.I am really very sad.Cry
  I was crying watching the last episode mostly because Saakshi was so emotional in each and every scenes.I dont beleive i could not watch anymore Saakshi making Rangoli and saving Diya.The farewell Speech of Saakshi touched my Heart.I could not control my tears.I was really heartbroken when the she floated the Diya in water and the girl for the main lead of upcoming serial took the diya. I could not see any other lighting that Diya that our parvati used to lit. No other serial could take the place of Kahani ghar ghar ghar ki.KGGK and Saakshi Tanwar is the best.

Caesie Senior Member
Caesie
Caesie

Posted: 19 October 2008 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muaaz

Originally posted by luv_sakshi

Hey Everyone! Big smile...Putting up a Siggy...Do Feel Free to use & Leave Your Comments! Embarrassed

Cheers

Hi chandrika Beautiful sigClapawsome workClap
Hi Read an article indya.com

Rakhi-Mika face off on dance show :

The source said that Sakshi Tanwar, who ended her record eight-year run at Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii last week, will host the show. The actors and actresses have not been decided yet but some of the names being bandied about are: Rajeshwari Sachdev, Tanaaz Irani and Twinkle Bajpai. 

Hope so its true but i really confuse bec in TB article its mention davianka host the show With ali asgar

Is this true??Hope it would be true.I hope that Ali and Saakshi will be hosting the show.It would be the perfect choice.Afterall they share a great onscreen chemistry and ofscreen also they are best friends.really hoping for the best.
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 19 October 2008 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muaaz

Hi chandrika Beautiful sigClapawsome workClap
Hi Read an article indya.com

Rakhi-Mika face off on dance show :

The source said that Sakshi Tanwar, who ended her record eight-year run at Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii last week, will host the show. The actors and actresses have not been decided yet but some of the names being bandied about are: Rajeshwari Sachdev, Tanaaz Irani and Twinkle Bajpai. 

Hope so its true but i really confuse bec in TB article its mention davianka host the show With ali asgar

Hi Bushra! Big smile...How are you yaar? Thank You very much for appreciating my siggy yaar...Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed...but to be very frank, i did'nt have to do anything really! Embarrassed Embarrassed...Sakshi made it look Gorgeous with her presence the very instant i put her pic in there! Embarrassed Hug Day Dreaming

...n for the news on YHJ 2...Confused...Frankly, even i'm confused with articles popping in different pieces of info! Confused...But, i'm seriously Hoping against Hope that Sakshi will be hosting the show with Ali! Hug Hug...there could'nt be a better n more cuter choice than the two Best Friends! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...Touchwood!! Embarrassed Embarrassed...n our very own Fav Parvati n Kamal Teddy! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed...Aw, that'll be gr8 yaar! Star Star Star...i've loved them together in Kahaani nin Dhamaal Express too! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...Just dying to hear about Sakshi new show in the lead yaar! Thumbs Up

Take Care n Cheers
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 19 October 2008 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Caesie

@ Chandrika,Winnie,Raee,Bushra and Geeta.Wonderfull updates.Keep it up.

@Chandrika thanks for the link.I have voted for Saakshi and hope ? wish that she will win the award coz she deserves it.

Oh i am really heartbroken i am missing KGGK and especially Saakshi and Ali a lot. We could not watch any more Kamal-Parvati ,Om-Parvati and Om,Parvati and Shruti scenes.I am really very sad.Cry
  I was crying watching the last episode mostly because Saakshi was so emotional in each and every scenes.I dont beleive i could not watch anymore Saakshi making Rangoli and saving Diya.The farewell Speech of Saakshi touched my Heart.I could not control my tears.I was really heartbroken when the she floated the Diya in water and the girl for the main lead of upcoming serial took the diya. I could not see any other lighting that Diya that our parvati used to lit. No other serial could take the place of Kahani ghar ghar ghar ki.KGGK and Saakshi Tanwar is the best.

Hey Caesie! Big smile...Hope you are doing fine yaar!...Thank You so much for all your Appreciation Buddy! Embarrassed Embarrassed...n for Sakshi, i sure Hope n Pray that she wins all those well-deserved accolades Star Clap.... that she's unfortunately been denied of! Cry Ouch...Missing Sakshi so Much Ouch...can barely express how i feel! Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry...Truly yaar, Sakshi was Kahaani n no one but Sakshi can potray Parvati / Janki the way she did! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...Sakshi's unbeatable n a Class apart! Hug Hug Hug...Sakshi's the Best!! Star Star Star Star Star....wil truly Miss her n her Kahaani...Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry...could'nt bear to see those tears in her eyes in her heart-to-heart talk on that last Episode! Cry Ouch...i was truly heart broken! Broken Heart...Queen Sakshi, the Diya, Parvati's protective hands, Parvati's strength, her comeback as Janki...Aw, i could go on about what i'm gonna Miss n How!! Cry Cry Cry Cry...my only Hope now is to hear about a new show with Sakshi in the lead n fast!! Embarrassed Thumbs Up

Take Care n Cheers yaar!

Edited by luv_sakshi - 19 October 2008 at 12:41pm
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 23 October 2008 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

Star Star "A BIG THANK YOU TO GEETA FOR THIS ARTICLE, PICTURES & LINKS.. ALSO THANK YOU TO THE VIDEO UPLOADER!" Clap Clap

Hug Star TV's 'Parvati' dazzles crowds at Diwali fest Day Dreaming

22/10/2008

STAR TV's soapstress Sakshi Tanwar aka 'Parvati' from hit serial Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii elated the crowds with her presence as she joined in with the Diwali on the Square celebrations.

London's tourist hotspot Trafalgar Square was transformed as thousands of people marked the festival of light.

Showcasing the diverse and spirited culture of the Asian community, the celebrations in the heart of the city commenced with the lighting of lamps, which saw the Square transform into a magical haven of colour and vibrancy.

The crowds were elated with the presence of Sakshi Tanwar as she visited the bustling STAR TV stand at the event for exclusive autograph signings and photography. The event reached an exciting pinnacle when STAR hosted its very own entertainment segment on stage, hosted by Sakshi Tanwar.

The presentation included a foot tapping performance by popular 'crossover' artist Raghav, among an array of other eclectic artists including Rahul Vaidya, the host of STAR Plus' hit dancical Aaja Mahi Vay.

Said Patrick Corr, Vice President Distribution & Sales, STAR (Europe): "STAR was proud to partner with such a premium event on the Asian cultural calendar.

"Through our TV channels, we are privileged to be invited into the homes of thousands of British Asian families every day. So we were delighted to help the entire city celebrate Asian culture and heritage at this special time of year.

"The wonderful spirit and meaning of Diwali is something to be enjoyed by every community and our participation demonstrated our commitment to sharing the special message of the season with everyone in London. On behalf of the STAR TV network, I would like to wish everyone a very happy and prosperous Diwali."

ALSO - video of Saakshi dancing at the Trafalgar square Diwali celebrations with Rahul Vaidya singing title track of Bhool Bhulaiya - very cute and sweet (thanks to the youtube uploader for sharing!)

Embarrassed Embarrassed..DOES'NT QUEEN SAKSHI LOOK STUNNING AS ALWAYS!! Embarrassed Embarrassed...SAKSHI'S SIMPLY THE BEST!! Clap Clap

Cheers
Raee_Salvatore IF-Sizzlerz
Raee_Salvatore
Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 26 October 2008 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Bang on

...............wow i was like totally stunned by the pictures...fell down off ma chiar thrice..like u ppl post such topic widout warnings!!!!!!!!.........nyways recovering after a lil tym later n editing the post...lolz LOLLOLLOL
okkk tht was a joke i ahv to finish it now only coz i cant help ma self from rambling after seeing this post........now now first thing thnxx a lot geeta n chandrika for posting up this beautiful articleClapbut then u shud hav posted the warning too......my heart is weak u knoDeadLOLLOL

^^^^^^^^this pic is simply stunning ...redDay Dreaming.........Laal mere dil ka haal he ,lagti tu kama hain,yeh shayyri nahi ek khayal hain kya shubhash ghai ki picture tal hain...okk choried frm KHNH but well it fits seeLOL

chalo moving on to the nxt

wow sakshi in black....now she is luking sooooooooo beautiful...........i think i shud snag this one........ohhh no i shud snag them allLOLdancing queenHeart.was missing her loads...........hai missed u sooooooo much sakshiHugHug
and finally this one.................i luvdthis pic to for the above reasons n aso for moreWinknow wat r the reasons....okkkk true queen fans wont need xplanation but still i will givTongueLOLLOLpehla toh  her let down hair...i luv this luk BlushingBlushingsecond toh wahi tht she luks[eyes] mesmerizing........Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming n third well sh is smiling.hai her smile is just toooooooooooooooooooo amazingBlushing...........my charming angel u rockStar

now i feel like dancing too.....Dancing

okkkk enuff of my mindless talks...pls sorry for boriing u guys like nything but then i cudnt helpEmbarrassedEmbarrassedTongue

Thnk u sooo much  for tolerating meROFLROFLROFLmoving moving guys.......just gimme a chance to say Bye atleastROFLROFLROFL

OKkkkk BYEHug
tc,
Luv Raee.
Caesie Senior Member
Caesie
Caesie

Posted: 27 October 2008 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Hi frens,

Happy Deepawali to all.

And thanks to Geeta and Chandrika for posting the article and fotos of Saakshi.She is looking super gorgeousDay Dreaming

Caesie
Caesie Senior Member
Caesie
Caesie

Posted: 27 October 2008 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raee_rockz

Bang on

...............wow i was like totally stunned by the pictures...fell down off ma chiar thrice..like u ppl post such topic widout warnings!!!!!!!!.........nyways recovering after a lil tym later n editing the post...lolz LOLLOLLOL
okkk tht was a joke i ahv to finish it now only coz i cant help ma self from rambling after seeing this post........now now first thing thnxx a lot geeta n chandrika for posting up this beautiful articleClapbut then u shud hav posted the warning too......my heart is weak u knoDeadLOLLOL

^^^^^^^^this pic is simply stunning ...redDay Dreaming.........Laal mere dil ka haal he ,lagti tu kama hain,yeh shayyri nahi ek khayal hain kya shubhash ghai ki picture tal hain...okk choried frm KHNH but well it fits seeLOL

chalo moving on to the nxt

wow sakshi in black....now she is luking sooooooooo beautiful...........i think i shud snag this one........ohhh no i shud snag them allLOLdancing queenHeart.was missing her loads...........hai missed u sooooooo much sakshiHugHug
and finally this one.................i luvdthis pic to for the above reasons n aso for moreWinknow wat r the reasons....okkkk true queen fans wont need xplanation but still i will givTongueLOLLOLpehla toh  her let down hair...i luv this luk BlushingBlushingsecond toh wahi tht she luks[eyes] mesmerizing........Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming n third well sh is smiling.hai her smile is just toooooooooooooooooooo amazingBlushing...........my charming angel u rockStar

now i feel like dancing too.....Dancing

okkkk enuff of my mindless talks...pls sorry for boriing u guys like nything but then i cudnt helpEmbarrassedEmbarrassedTongue

Thnk u sooo much  for tolerating meROFLROFLROFLmoving moving guys.......just gimme a chance to say Bye atleastROFLROFLROFL

OKkkkk BYEHug
tc,
Luv Raee.

Hi Raee,
How r u?
Totally agree with u.
Saakshi is the best.Miss her a lot.
Happy Deepawali.

Caesie

Go to top