Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

The Elegant & Beautiful Sakshi Tanwar (Page 57)

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

01 Oct -

Kahaani completely Rocked today Clap Clap Clap Clap...n do i even need to specify who was responsible for that spark n magic of the Episode? Embarrassed Embarrassed...Well of course, it was our Super-Special Queen Sakshi Hug...Aw, she Rocked all thru' n How!! Party...Sakshi truly creates magic on screen n when Parvati Rocks being her Special self then it goes without saying that Kahaani Rocks too! Clap Clap Clap Clap...Aw, Sakshi is simply the Best!! Star Star Star...no one can ever beat Sakshi in the amount of realism & conviction with which she potrays her character Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap..n the Eye-Talk Day Dreaming...Awesome!! Thumbs Up ...Going by how the past week has gone, it really makes me sad to think all this fun will unfortunately last only another 15 days!! Cry Cry Cry...n then it'll be a goodbye not just for Kahaani, but also from me to Star Plus for the 10pm slot Ouch...i simply won't have anything left to watch on Star after Kahaani Confused  Ouch Cry...unless of course, Ekta brings on a new show with the Telly Queen Sakshi in it!! Big smile How i'm hoping that announcement will come around soon from the Balaji desk Smile...but the thought of not having to watch Sakshi play my Fav character Parvati / Janki on my Fav show is still very hard to digest! Cry Ouch...Moving on about today's Episode Wink..How i loved the the Sakshi-Achint-Mita chemistry Party...Amazing! Clap Clap Clap..Pallavi Rocked with all the pretence of being non-supportive n her usual crude self towards Parvati Bhabhi in the rally Thumbs Up..whilst Trishna was her "normally" Hilarious self! LOL D'oh...n Parvati Hug...Aw, she's a Rockstar! Star Clap Big smile...that combination of naughty Baby Janki n Fiery Eyes Queen Janki is Superb!! Clap  Clap Clap ...n every Expression that Sakshi gave was Top-Notch n Spot On! Thumbs Up

That Rally where Parvati gave a support bhashan on Trishna, with Trishna giving those "Adarsh Bahu" looks was Cute n Hilarious! LOL LOL LOL...Pallavi wanted to smirk in there but she was forced to control herself Wink...n then when Pallavi was giving Parvati a reply on her bhashan, that 'lil face Parvati made at her was really Cute! Embarrassed Embarrassed...Parvati's advice to Trishna on using the 4 AG Gen X kids to her favour, reminded me of the Super-Schemer n Manipulator - Queen Janki! Clap Clap Clap Clap...n then when Parvati n Pallavi were discussing their next move that Eye-Talk from Sakshi Day Dreaming Party...Superb n Amazing!! Hug...what followed was completely Hilarious ROFL...Poor 'ol Trishna's in a Big Soup buying that land from Adi LOL D'oh Silly...now the land does'nt even exist in Maharashtra! Tongue ROFL...Trishna's 'generosity' with her promise to farmers on that Belapur land is in the papers too, n to top it all, 'Lallan Prasad' turned out to be some one else! LOL ROFL Wacko...Trishna's expressions were a must watch! Wink LOL ROFL... n that 'lil phone cll Pallavi made to Parvati about Trishna going around the AG House in search of Lallan Embarrassed Wink...n Parvati all set to take on Trishna her own special way Clap Clap Clap...Rocking!! Thumbs Up

BTW, Sasha was pretty quick in finding Om out! Approve...Chaya's back in the AG House too..Stern Smile...but what's with Kiran's new look?? Confused..that brown hair n moustache!? Ermm

Waiting to see what tomorrow has in store! Wink

muaaz IF-Dazzler
muaaz
muaaz

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Hi chandrika , how r u ? Me fine Big smile . As always awsome  analysis Clap
U RocksClap this thread RockEmbarrassed  . Sakshi Rocks = KGGK RocksssssssssssClap.really enjiy KGGK these days Mita,Anchit,Ali,aaaaaaaaaaaand F4 all RocksClap
Heart LOVE U SAKSHI Heart

Sakshi is the BestClap.
Read an article in TC

Mahima, Satish to judge 4 2 Ka 1

If sources are to be believed then in all probability Bollywood damsel Mahima Chaudhary will judge and popular actress Saakshi Tanwar will be seen as a host in yet another reality show on 9X. This Bonnie Jain production is titled as 4 2 Ka 1 and is a celebrity studded show. Bonnie Jain had earlier produced Yeh Hai Jalwa with Cineyug which was hosted by Saakshi Tanwar and Smriti Irani.

A source from the production house informs, "The production house has roped in Saakshi Tanwar to host the show and they are trying to get Ravi Kissen as well to play host. Actor-director Satish Kaushik will judge the show with Mahima."

We tried contacting Saakshi Tanwar who remained unavailable. And Bonnie Jain refused to comment.

It appears that Saakshi is Bonnie's lucky mascot as she has been seen in both his shows Ajeeb and Yeh Hai Jalwa.

Hope its true if this then 4 2 ka 1 surely Rock.
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

^Hi Bushra! Big smile....I'm doing fine yaar, n Hope all's gr8 at your end too..Smile...First n foremost, here's a Special Eid Wish for You & Your Family from me..Embarrassed

Hope you had a gr8 time celebrating with Family n Friends! Embarrassed...Thank You so much for all the appreciation for my posts yaar! Embarrassed Embarrassed...n for Kahaani..Star Star Star..Well, Queen Sakshi makes the show simply Special with her presence..Hug...She's simply the Best! Clap  Clap ClapClap Clap...n of course Achint, Mita n Ali Rock too! Wink Clap...really wish the show did'nt have to end..Cry Cry Cry...Kahaani is my Only Fav show on TV..Approve...will Miss the show Heaps! Ouch Ouch

Thanks You so much for that Super-Special info you've given about YHJ season 2...Clap  Clap...WOW!! I'm dying to watch Sakshi play host again! Day Dreaming Hug...Just Hope its true! Embarrassed Embarrassed...n Yes of course...Sakshi the sweetheart is truly a lucky mascot...Star...TOUCHWOOD! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed...Love You Sakshi! Hug...She'll Always be the Best! Clap Clap  Clap Clap Clap

Take Care n Cheers
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
02 Oct -

Star AWESOME! Star SUPERB! Star ROCKING! Star What an Episode that was Clap Clap Clap Clap...Aw, loved every bit of watching it Big smile...Kahaani Rocks Dancing ...n like i've repeated my self over n over again Broken Heart...WHY does THIS Show have to draw curtains so soon!? Cry Cry Cry...Well, if that's what Ekta's has unfortuntely decided, there's nothing much that can be done Confused Ouch...guess we can enjoy the last 15 days of this Rocking show to the Fullest! Smile Party

Since i'm at a complete loss of words in praise of Queen Sakshi Day Dreaming (which i am most of the time! Embarrassed)...i  have no option but to sound cliched n use the same set of praise words for Sakshi Embarrassed Embarrassed...'coz whatever said n done, everything will only fall short in her praise Hug...Sakshi is simply the Best n a complete Sweetheart! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...Here's a Standing Ovation to the Numero Uno Queen of Tellywood Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...Aw, Sakshi is simply so Amazing n Brilliant!! Star Star Star...No one ever beats her in Eye-Talk, Emoting n Perfect Expressions!! Thumbs Up...n the way Sakshi brings in a combination of Naughty Baby Janki n Fiery Eyes Queen Janki into the character of Parvati is Mindblowing! Party...Those Fiery eyes can Kill without a doubt n as Always, Sakshi looks as drop-dead Gorgeous as Ever!! Embarrassed Hug Day Dreaming...n when Sakshi plays the 'lil Naughty Baby Janki, she looks even more Cuter Hug..Touchwood! Embarrassed...its more like Naught baby Sakshi is playing all those pranks n having a blast on the sets!! Day Dreaming...n the three Rockstars to add to the flavour - Mita, Achint n Ali Clap Clap Clap Clap...only add to all the Fun n Masti Wink...SAKSHI IS THE BEST!! Clap Clap  ClapClap Clap....Keep Rocking Mita, Achint n Ali!! Thumbs Up

Moving on to today, Trishna is a complete riot LOL LOL LOL...Boy! is she Hilarious or what!! ROFL...the first bit where Trishna comes running to Parvati with those panic attacks on the thought of being arrested on grounds of the illegal possession of the land Tongue LOL ROFL...n Parvati sitting on the wheelchair, refusing to respond Embarrassed Wink LOL...n that 'lil wink Parvati gave Pragati on seeing Trishna state Embarrassed...Awesome!! Clap Clap Clap...n when Pragati woke Parvati up, the way Trishna blabbed her lungs out until Parvati said: "Your 'karkash avaaz' is piercing thru' my ears ROFL ROFL..i've helped you around so much n all you do is shout back at me" LOL Wink...n then the way Parvati refused to help Trishna anymore whilst Trishna begged n pleaded Tongue LOL...Aw, that Rocked! Clap Clap Clap...Mita is supeb n Sakshi Hug...a complete Sweetipie! Day Dreaming...n when Gunn refused to take up Trishna's case, the way Parvati said: "you have no opton but to go to jail Trishna LOL...but coming to think of it, its a proud moment for Big people to have a jail darshan Wink...don't worry Aditi will be around to help you out LOL...All of us are with you n i'll take care of everything.. Wink"....Naghty 'lil Baby Janki's sure having fun! Embarrassed LOL Wink...n Pallavi Wink..she just could'nt control her laughter! ROFL...loved that triumphant smile Parvati gave as Trishna walked to jail...Day Dreaming Party

That jail scene with Trishna getting no help from Aditi much to her shock, was Hilarious LOL ROFL...so who came to Trishna's rescue? Wink...Parvati of course! Embarrassed Hug...loved the way Parvati said: "See ultimately who came around to help you inspite of all the shouting back you did - me" Embarrassed Wink...n Trishna mouthing: "You're my Friend n sister, Parvati...i'm sorry for everything" LOL LOL...that scene was Cute with Sakshi n Mita Hug...n then when Pallavi invited Trishna over to her party so Trishna could find out who the new candidate from Pallavi's party was Wink...the way Parvati convinced Trishna to attend the party Embarrassed...n that scene with Trishna counting her bad deeds, unaware of Pragati video recording it Wink..was Hilarious! ROFL...especially the bit where trishna mouths: "I've done so many things LOL..let me count the High points.. ROFL"...Trishna's so Hilarious!! ROFL LOL....loved Parvati with the determination in those eyes to get Trishna punished Hug...Sakshi Rocked with the Eye-Talk! Party

Party...Loved that Party scene Day Dreaming...Trishna with that 'Ekta like look' was LOL LOL...n when she found out that Ishaan was Lallan LOL Wink LOL ...Trishna's face was a sight Silly...Poor 'Ol Trishna Tongue...'lil did she know what more was in store for her at the party!! Wink...Any guesses who Pallavi's next candidate turned out to be?? Embarrassed Embarrassed....Well, it was none other than FIERY EYES PARVATI Hug...Yohoo! Party...what an Amazing scene that was Clap Clap Clap Clap...the spotlights only on Parvati's saree n accessories whilst she walked down the stairs.. Thumbs Up..n then finally when the spotlight was on Parvati's face, the revealation left Trishna gaping at Parvati in shock! Clap Clap Clap Clap...n that triumphant smile on Parvati's face Rocked! Clap Party...Aw, Sakshi ws Top-Notch n Spot On with the Expressions n Eye-Talk n was she looking absolutely stunning in that green saree n gajra Embarrassed Hug Day Dreaming...*FAINT* Embarrassed Embarrassed...Aw, Sakshi is simply the Best!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...n Mita Rocked that scene too! Star Star

The precap for Mon with Parvati, Pallavi, the AG Gen X n the AGs on one side and Trishna appealing the masses to support her against the opposition looks interesting Thumbs Up...waiting for Monday! Big smile
muaaz IF-Dazzler
muaaz
muaaz

Posted: 03 October 2008 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_sakshi

^Hi Bushra! Big smile....I'm doing fine yaar, n Hope all's gr8 at your end too..Smile...First n foremost, here's a Special Eid Wish for You & Your Family from me..Embarrassed

Hope you had a gr8 time celebrating with Family n Friends! Embarrassed...Thank You so much for all the appreciation for my posts yaar! Embarrassed Embarrassed...n for Kahaani..Star Star Star..Well, Queen Sakshi makes the show simply Special with her presence..Hug...She's simply the Best! Clap  Clap ClapClap Clap...n of course Achint, Mita n Ali Rock too! Wink Clap...really wish the show did'nt have to end..Cry Cry Cry...Kahaani is my Only Fav show on TV..Approve...will Miss the show Heaps! Ouch Ouch

Thanks You so much for that Super-Special info you've given about YHJ season 2...Clap  Clap...WOW!! I'm dying to watch Sakshi play host again! Day Dreaming Hug...Just Hope its true! Embarrassed Embarrassed...n Yes of course...Sakshi the sweetheart is truly a lucky mascot...Star...TOUCHWOOD! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed...Love You Sakshi! Hug...She'll Always be the Best! Clap Clap  Clap Clap Clap

Take Care n Cheers

HI chandrika,Thanks yaar woooooooooooooooow such a beautiful EID cardBig smileBig smileBig smile I Love itHug.
And for KahaaniStar Sakshi Rock the Show Clapsakshi make KGGK so specialEmbarrassedBig smileEmbarrassed LOVE U SAKSHIHeart.And kahaani endingCry.I still hope its not happenConfused.KGGK my Fav show........... will miss the show so muchCryCryOuch.
About YHJ TB article say its not SakshiConfusedCryCry Ali host and the co-host not mention but say its not sakshiCry hope this news is wrong and ALI /Sakshi Rock as hostEmbarrassedWinkEmbarrassed.
sakshi is the BestClap
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 05 October 2008 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
^ Hi Bushra! Big smile...How are you?...Aw, Thank You so much for all your lovely words yaar..Embarrassed Embarrassed...Completely agree with you about Sakshi Rocking the show completely, the whole of last week! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...Sakshi is the Best! Star Star Star...How i truly wish Kahaani did'nt have to end so soon!  Ouch Cry...I'll miss Sakshi n Parvati / Janki heaps! Cry Hug Cry...n now that you've told me that Sakshi may not host season 2 of YHJ.. Cry Cry Cry...really don't know what to say...Confused Ouch...Really hope n pray that we get to see Sakshi n Ali host the show together! Day Dreaming Hug Embarrassed..they're the cutest Best Friends ever! Embarrassed Embarrassed (TOUCHWOOD! Smile)...n i loved them together in Dhamaal Express Clap Clap Clap...both have a gr8 comic timing too! Wink

Take Care n Cheers
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 05 October 2008 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

Star Star Star Star Star Star Star Star Star Star Star Star Star Star Star Star Star  Star Star Star Star Star Star Star Star Star Star Star Star

VOTE NOW! VOTE NOW! VOTE NOW! VOTE NOW! VOTE NOW! 

Star Star Star Star Star Star Star Star Star Star Star Star Star Star Star Star Star Star Star Star Star Star Star Star Star Star

Dear Kahaani Members & Sakshi Fans...Big smile

The ITA Awards is back and Voting Lines have opened Approve...Really don't want to say this Ouch, but with Kahaani unfortunately drawing curtains, this may be our last chance to vote for Queen Sakshi for the character of Parvati Cry Cry Cry...Sakshi has sadly missed out on a whole lot of well-deserved credits at Award Functions Disapprove ..and we definetly would'nt want her to miss the "Best Actress" Award at this ITA too, due to a marginal shortage of Votes! Pinch

Big smile So go right ahead & Vote to your Heart's content for the True Queen of Tellywood - Sakshi! Day Dreaming ...We'd all love to see Sakshi finally win this well-deserved Award, would'nt we? Embarrassed Clap Thumbs Up

Cheers
winner13 IF-Dazzler
winner13
winner13

Posted: 06 October 2008 at 8:14am | IP Logged

Hi guys.Big smile How are you all??? Remember me??? Embarrassed HINT: I disappear quite often... WinkLOLLOL

First things first...

To the Kahaani Creatives!!!Clap

Superb guys, absolutely superb!!!Clap U have absolutely ROCKED!!! Big smile Kahaani has absolutely ROCKED!!!Big smile And Saakshi...Embarrassed well, best for the last of course... but truly Creatives... if Kahaani has to go off airCry  (I'm still waiting for a change of mind from EktaEmbarrassed)... but yes, if it does go off...Cry THANK U...  Thank you for ensuring that it goes off on a high... Thanks for finally showing... EXACTLY What and Who the audience has always wanted to see = JANKI... Embarrassed this has been Janki...Day Dreaming the True Janki...Big smile the way Parvati's character has been potrayed over the last 3 weeks... Mindblowing...Clap aw, that naughty streak in Parvati...Wink lil baby Janki in form... Embarrassedand Saakshi... brilliance,  a small word of course... Embarrassed and Pallavi... Achint... Clapand the one and only Trashna... Meeta...Clap my teddy Ali... Clap hmmm... a total ladies man, isn't he...Wink the young gen... simply rocking!!!Clap

Want to say something... on Oct 10th, I'll complete 2 yrs as Kahaani's written updater on indya.com...Embarrassed (I wish I could complete 5 yrs...Day Dreaming do something Creatives...PleaseEmbarrassed) and Thanks Creatives...Big smile I can honestly say that I've LOVED doing the updates for Kahaani... Embarrassed the brilliant phase when Parvati was potrayed so brilliantly as the strong, powerful and dignified widow... Day Dreamingthat will always remain one of my fav phases of Kahaani...Embarrassed the Janki phase...Big smile  well, if I start on that, won't be able to stop...Embarrassed will make a separate post one day, on those 2 yrs which were, are and will always remain my fav phases of Kahaani... Day Dreaming full of Saakshi's magic... Embarrassed absolutely, totally and completely brilliant... Embarrassed yes, there was one phase...Ouch don't want to discuss it but you got it, I'm sure... and thanks guys... even at this late stage... for making amends and doing what was needed to be done... thanks for that, believe me, I appreciate it... Embarrassedthe last 3 weeks... Day Dreaming I've loved every second...Big smile Thanks Creatives... thanks a lot...ClapClap Clap

And to super, awesome and fabulous performers... Big smile

Achint... ClapClapClapThank U for coming back to Kahaani...Embarrassed Aw, U Totally ROCK!!! Big smile Pallavi ROCKS... Right from day one of Pallavi's comeback... The Parvati-Pallavi Scenes have been MINDBLOWING!!!Big smile Well, I've been away so long, will have to go back really long... that phase when Parvati was on that wheelchair, almost paralysed... the bit where Pallavi shakes her, (loved that scene coz Achint was shaking Saakshi sooo hard...LOL almost trying to pull her right off the chair...LOL full credit to Saakshi's brilliance that she didn't even blink...Big smile )  then when Pallavi 'taunts' Parvati...  screams at her... only to wake her up... the scene with that diya... Embarrassedaw, the bit where Parvati puts her trembling hands around the diya was... Day Dreaming the scene where Parvati and Pallavi talk out their differences...Embarrassed Pallavi pretending to be so 'tough' and 'angry'... not meeting Parvati's eyes even once... and then, Parvati apologising for anything wrong that she may have done... and then when Pallavi hugs Parvati and consoles her...Embarrassed aw, Magic... Day Dreaming and in the last few episodes... the way Parvati-Pallavi are having good, old giggles at poor old Trashna's expense is...ROFLROFLROFL man, there have been 3 occassions when Achint has visibly been unable to suppress her laughter...LOL A. When Pallavi-Kamal come in after their marriage... Teddy trying hard to look 'eye to eye' with Pallavi on all matters...LOL well Teddy, it was a good attempt... Wink and short is sweet... believe me, I know what that's all about...LOL B. When Trashna was giving her 'desh ki bahu' speech on stage...ROFL and Saakshi-Achint exchange looks... Achint was just laughing away...LOL who can blame her... when Trashna is in form... LOL aw, actually in all the scenes with Saakshi...Embarrassed esp when Parvati-Pallavi are upto something and exchange looks...both struggle not to laugh... LOL the Saakshi-Achint chemistry, brilliance, magic is just... Embarrassed (I know, same words used again and again... where do I get new ones from...) the bit where Trashna turned into Julie...ROFL before anyone gets any funny ideas...LOL that was the name I caught that Trashna adopted... ROFLas her own secretary to call VAM...ROFL Achint, love it... keep rocking... ClapClapClap

Meeta...ClapClapClap Trashna...ROFLROFLROFL aw man, she rocks!!! Trashna's expressions...ROFL her mannerisms...ROFL  her "I am Parvati's biggest fan" mode that she is in currently...LOL love it...  well, now that Fiery Eyes is standing in the elections versus her... Wink but man, the Politician Trashna rocks...Big smile her speech just before Parvati gets up from the wheelchair and 'blesses' her and 'praises' her... ROFLwell, all I can say after that speech is... Trashna has an "Italian" hangover...ROFLROFL ROFL the epi afer that...she stuck out her right hand... as we say, Trashna Ka Haath...ROFL ROFLROFLlet's not go further... LOL Trashna's makeover...LOL well actually, she looked rather nice... Jaanu couldn't even spoil Trashna's look...inspite of the 'ek chutki sindoor'... ROFL well, considering Jaanu can't snatch candy from a kid...Embarrassed Meeta's scenes with Saakshi are just superb... Big smile reminders everyday of the Janki-Trashna days of Kahaani... Day Dreaming Meeta with Achint, with Teddy, with the young gen...the scene when Trashna strides out of VAM's office muttering, this guy's granny was always at my feet... LOL our very own Dumber 'honey'... Wink could we have her back... the original Dumb and Dumber together... and the Trashnadevi act... LOL pallu on head, bowed head... and of course... Ek Chutki Sindoor... ROFLaw, Meeta rocks!!! But yes, proved beyond doubt that Trashna deserves the "DUMB" title given to her...Wink that scene where Parvati comes to the masquerade party, wearing that mask... only her beautiful eyes visible...Embarrassed Trashna, if you can't recognise those eyes...Day Dreaming you are Dumb, Dumb, Dumb...ROFLROFLROFL Meeta, keep rocking...ClapClapClap

My Teddy Ali...ClapClapClap as I said, Kamal is turning into quite the ladies man... LOL 2 women fighting tooth and nail over Votes...ROFL oops, I mean over him... the Pallavi-Kamal scenes are...ROFL esp the 'Jaanu', 'honey', 'sweetheart'...Wink Kamal can't stop praising Pallavi and Pallavi...she can't stop laughing...LOL aw, its too good... the Parvati-Kamal 'fights'... the scene where Parvati is blasting Kamal off over his lack of good sense when it comes to wives...LOL and pounding his head in...ROFL while the 'indignant' Kamal defended his 'honey' Pallavi... Saakshi-Ali having a blast together, touchwood...Embarrassed so good to see...Big smile Kamal's expression when he almost got arrested for bigamy... ROFL and loved the scene where Kamal had barged into Pallavi's house and Pallavi had whistled at him... LOL why did that get left incomplete when Fiery Eyes caught Kamal's hand... well, I have an idea about why that track wasn't followed up... the impression I got was the next episode where Janki suddenly comes home was keeping Kahaani's end in mind...Cry CryCrydon't want to think about it...Cry but Ali... ur a super cutie...Embarrassed U ROCK!!!ClapClapClap

The Young Gen...ClapClapClap Awesome... Big smile Pragati... the Parvati-Pragati scenes... well, they have always rocked and I've always loved them...Embarrassed Pragati as Parvati's make-up assistant... LOL super cute!!! Pragati as Trashna's 'advisor cum well wisher'...LOL aw, rocking... Aditi... aw, have liked Aditi's character right since the day she was introduced... but ACP Aditi Sanghvi is something else...LOL on one of the many, many days that Aditi came to Agarwal house and said, "U r under arrest"...LOL she's said that to everyone except Dadi so far...ROFL (P.S. nice to see the elders at Kahaani having a good time and laughing and smiling with all...Embarrassed Vandy Masi was having her own blast with Trashna's car... LOL good to see...Embarrassed ) yeah, back to Aditi... she once introduced herself as an Inspector...ROFL fastest demotion ever...  ROFL aw, Aditi's sweet... Ishan... well, Lallan Prasad's motorbike ride with Trashna through Bombay's potholes... LOL oops, 'road' was...ROFL Trashna, your first task when you become PM...LOL Roads for Bombay...WinkLOLLOLand Mr. VAM... Adi, am still waiting for your Suyash Dadu... Embarrassed and 'honey' Dadi... Wink just loved the way Adi said, anything for Parvati Mamma... Embarrassedyoung gen...ClapClapClap

HugFiery Eyes... Embarrassed The Queen... Day Dreaming Saakshi...Hug

Clap[

Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant... Big smile super cute, super rocking, super awesome!!! Day Dreaming Aw, u r the best, touchwood!!! Embarrassed Parvati/Janki is BACK and How!!! The last 3 weeks... first things first... I'm really delighted to see Saakshi having such a blast, touchwood...Big smile  its so good to see...Embarrassed the smiles, the laughter, the kidding around... all part of Parvati's character... but so often, there's the impression that its more Saakshi than Parvati... Day Dreaming and she's sooo cute!!!Embarrassed First it was those flashbacks as Janki...Embarrassed with the young gen... while singing that song...aw, she looked...Day Dreaming then the Parvati-Pallavi scenes... aw, that bit with the diya... Embarrassedthose eyes saying it all...Day Dreaming the big scene between Parvati and Pallavi where Parvati questions Pallavi about why Pallavi would want to save her... knowing the answer fully well...Embarrassed the scenes with Trashna... the bit when Parvati comes home in that black sari... her eyes behind the mask...Day Dreaming the looks she was giving Trashna... if looks could kill... Big smileand then, lil baby Saakshi... aw, Parvati in naughty form is sooo special... those plans, ideas, strategies...Wink  and that mischievous smile accompanying it all... Embarrassed Trashna's 'friend, philosopher, guide'...ROFL and make up artist too...ROFL that bit where Parvati tell Trashna, I know, good is sooo boring...Wink but what to do, if that's what the public wants... naughty, naughty Saakshi...WinkLOL LOL believe me Jaanu... love this mischievous, cheeky, impish lil kid Janki...Big smile aw, when its you... good, bad, naughty... love it all...Embarrassed and then, Saakshi's expressions during the makeover...LOL esp that lil brush she had stuck in her hair, looking busy... ROFL the nazar ka teeka, the compliments about Trashna's 'saagar si gehrin aankhein'... ROFL Fiery Eyes discussing someone'e eyes...Wink that's a first...LOL and the way she presented Trashna to the media... the various speeches at various rallies...LOL esp 'taunting' Pallavi...ROFL  the scenes where she tells the kids to relax and enjoy the game...Big smile have said this before, saying it again... everytime Parvati is in Janki mode, there is an increase in the use of English in her dialogues, interspacing the Hindi... I love that...Big smile esp in the bits where Janki is blowing Trashna apart... ROFLParvati says, "You know what"... and then, Trashna isn't left capable of knowing anything...ROFLROFLROFL that naughty grin... Wink and the bit where Parvati winks at Pragati, making all sorts of signs from her chair in Thurs episode... LOL the looks exchanged with Pallavi... the mischievous "I am sooo loving this" smiles...Wink and of course, the naughtier the trick on poor old Trashna... ROFL the more those fiery eyes twinkle...Embarrassed I love it!!! Day Dreaming And now Fiery Eyes for PM...Wink hmmm... Trashna... time to leave for Ita**... ROFLROFL ROFL Saakshi...Hug have to thank you the most...Embarrassed for just being sooo special, touchwood... Hugand making Kahaani so special...Big smile still hoping for a miracle for Kahaani... EmbarrassedTHANK U FIERY EYES!!! Embarrassed  Love u loads!!!Hug U r the best, touchwood...ClapClapClap

Edited by winner13 - 06 October 2008 at 8:56am

Go to top