Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

The Elegant & Beautiful Sakshi Tanwar (Page 56)

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 28 September 2008 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muaaz

Hi chandrika , Geeta , Ceasia U all Rocks FriendsClapawsome posts Clap and Rocking epis analysisClap .
I really enjoy last week episClap its Rocking Paro,pallvi,Kammal,Trisna they all mindblowingLOLBig smileLOL.Sakshi Rocks = KGGK RocksClap.
I also could not stop my laughter watching last two epis.Parvati,Pallavi,Kamal,Pragati and Trishna were so hillariousROFL. Kahani Rocks these days ignoring OM stuff Confused.But Saakshi is too goodEmbarrassedBig smileEmbarrassed.

PartyQueen Sakshi Rockssssssss Party

Sakshi is the BestClap

Hi Bushra! Big smile...How are you yaar?...Thanks a lot for all your appreciation Buddy! Embarrassed Embarrassed...Could'nt agree less when you say A Rocking Sakshi / Parvati=Rocking Kahaani..Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...glad the Creatives finally realized the formula! Smile...yeah, last Episode was a gr8 laughter treat for all of us..Embarrassed LOL Wink...n Queen Sakshi Rocked it beyond any amount of words of praise! Hug Clap Star...Sakshi's simply the Best! Clap  Clap Clap Clap Clap

Take Care n Cheers

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 28 September 2008 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya555

AWESOME ANALYSIS EVERYONEClap

SAAKSHI TANWAR ROCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSClapClap NOBODY CAN BE LIKE MY JAANU SAAKSHI .
LOVE U SAAKSHI veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHug

Hey Priya! Big smile...Hope you're doing gr8 yaar...have'nt seen you around for quite a while now..Confused...but its gr8 to see you back on the Forum! Smile Wink...Thank You so much for all your appreciation yaar.. Embarrassed Embarrassed...n for Sakshi..Hug....she'll always be the Best!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...Touchwood! Embarrassed...n there can't be anyone like her..ever! Embarrassed Star Clap

Take Care n Cheers
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 28 September 2008 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by queen_hetepet

Heres a shoutout  Big smileBig smile  to Chandrika, Caesie, Bushra, Exotica and Priya - thanks so much for the appreciation yaa rEmbarrassedEmbarrassed - really enjoy reading all of your feedback and viewsWinkWink.

Now i have a question that i have been meaning to ask for sometime Smile - a while back i was surfing youtube and came across the title track for the show Kutumb (I think it used to air on Sony Tv ) - the vid shows many of the longtime actors from Kahaani ShockedShocked including Saakshi and Ali (aka Kamal) Big smileBig smileBig smile

The show itself seems quite interesting and appealing to me - all the more because of Saakshi's apparent presence Smile .

Now my question is - does anyone know what her role was in the show?  Was it a cameo? And what was her character's imput to the storyline? (and hope against hope) does anyone have vids or links to vids that show episodes with Saakshi in them?

Any help to this conundrum would be much appreciated. WinkWink

Oh and btw - here is the youtube link to the Kutumb title track video - Saakshi appears for a brief moment I think at 0:18.  TongueTongueTongue

Okies - heres to hoping the following week of Kahaani maintains its rocking pace and storyline StarStarStar - if it has to end i want it to end with dignity and the kind of appreciation it deserves! Wink  Rock on Kahaani!ClapClapClap

Hi Geeta! Big smile..How are you Buddy?...Firstly, Thanks for all your words for my feedback n viewpoints yaar...Embarrassed Embarrassed....n for your question on Kutumb...well, you must've got to know everything you needed by now.. Wink....Shweta had told me about Sakshi being on Kutumb as Hiten's uncle's dead wife (Maya), making an appearance ech time he remembered her..Embarrassed Clap...did check out the Kutumb thread back then...there are videos available but not sure if you can still view them all..Confused...did find some Episode pics in there too n believe me, Sakshi looks like a cutie pie in there..Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed...with salwar kameez n hair pinned up..Hug..BTW, Thanks for the title song video link yaar..Clap Wink

...n for Kahaani...hope it moves in the same gr8 way as last week! Big smile..Touchwood..Embarrassed

Take Care n Cheers
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 28 September 2008 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetak_23

A Big Hi to Chandrika,Bushra,Priya,Geeta,Casie,Raee ans Winnie.

Sorry  I could post any reply for a long time.I wanted to post but  I am  not keeping well for last two-three days.Sorry for being irregular.But you guys keep post your fantabulous post  and rocking  updates.I read them regualrly and enjoy a lot.I hope to post here regularly.One Skhi is ready,will post tit soon and yes,an Om -Parvati sig is also ready to post ,will post it tomorrow.

Keep rocking!!!Love you all.

P.S :Chandrika,I could solve the problems Probability problem and I am extremely happy with this achievement. Mein toh saat we aasamaan par hoon..lolz...*does a victory dance*

Take care.

Hi Shweta! Big smile...How are you Buddy?...so great to see you back on the Forum after so long..Embarrassed...n i'm truly glad to know you got those Probability sums cracking! Clap Clap Clap...Touchwood n Hope you manage to crack all your exams the same way! Wink Smile...n i hope you are taking good care of your health amongst all the rigorous study schedules! Confused

Thank You so much for all your appreciation for my post yaar..Embarrassed Embarrassed...n i'm eagerly waiting for your next Sakshi sig to be put up! Embarrassed Wink Big smile...Your Sigs Rock!! Clap Clap Clap...n for YHJ Season 2..Embarrassed Smile...i really Hope n Pray Sakshi would be around hosting the show n even judging Nach Baliye 4 as someone had put up on the Forum last week..Embarrassed Hug Day Dreaming...here could'nt be abetter choice for both! Embarrassed Clap Star..Touchwood! Embarrassed

...Thanks for putting up the Sakshi Fan Club link in here yaar...Clap Clap ...will paste the link on Pg 1 so it can be conveniently located by all...Big smile...n do visit the club n put up your posts n siggy collection in there as often as you can yaar! Embarrassed

Take Care n Love!
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 29 September 2008 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
29th Sept -

My...My...Kahaani's sure turning into a laughter riot these days! LOL ROFL...Looks like the Creatives are trying their Best not to make us feel depressed when the show finally draws curtains Approve...truly wish it did'nt have to! Ouch Cry...Every scene is hilarious n the Parvati-Pallavi duo sure seems to be having loads of fun with "Trishnaji" around Embarrassed Wink LOL...n Trishna Tongue..Man! she's absolutely Hilarious even trying to be her 'normal' self!! ROFL ROFL...n Sakshi Day Dreaming Hug Embarrassed...Aw, she's a complete sweet, cute n naughty 'lil Kid around the Kahaani sets Hug...n that shows on-screen too! Embarrassed Wink...in every emotion, expression n eye-talk that Sakshi's potraying in Parvati off late!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...Aw, i love the 'lil Naughty Baby Janki playing pranks on Trishna! Embarrassed Embarrassed..Sakshi is simply the Best!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap....n Achint Big smile Clap..the darling looks like she wants to have a good laugh at Mita, when the camera rolls n Mita starts enacting Trishna LOL Wink...simply love this "Best Friend" bonding b/w Parvati n Pallavi Hug..they look absolutely Cute together n the Sakshi-Achint chem Rocks!! Day Dreaming Party...Mita Smile...she's Always Rocked as Trishna Clap Thumbs Up...she truly fun to watch potraying the character! LOL LOL LOL

Aw, did i love Sakshi potraying the innocent yet mischevious side of Parvati with Chotu posing as "Lallan Prasad" before the media Embarrassed LOL ROFL...Aw, Sakshi is such a Cute Kid by heart Day Dreaming Embarrassed...really wanted to give her a Big Bear Hug! Hug...Trishna looked so funny playing the docile, 'Adarsh' n dutiful daughter-in-law Tongue Wink LOL...n Parvati & Pragati did'nt leave a single stone unturned in putting Trishna in a state of mess! ROFL Party...n that giggle, smirk n eye-talk that both Parvati n Pallavi were exchanging Embarrassed ..as Parvati asked Trishna to talk to Mr "VAM" to release Chotu aka "Lalla Prasad's" village property so she could win the entire village's votes Wink LOL...n Guss who this Mr "VAM" turned out to be LOL...Vikramaditya Mehra!! Tongue LOL...Boy!! did Trishna get a real good boot out from Mr. VAM's office when she tried convincing him about the 'Belapur' land! ROFL Clap LOL...but of course, with Parvati coming around to "Save" Trishna Embarrassed Wink LOL...things could'nt get any better! Day Dreaming Dancing...the look on Trishna's face was Wacko LOL...n Parvati asking Trishna to pledge the AG House n the 50 cr Rupees she got from Vijay Agarwal in exchange for the land from Mr. VAM LOL Clap Party..n Adi mouthing: "Anything for you Parvati Mamma" Embarrassed Big smile ...[Well Adi, if your grandpa Suyesh was around, he would'nt have been able to say anthing more than that liner you just mouthed! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed]..with Trishna looking over with confusion written all over her LOL LOL...Hilarious!! ROFL Clap....n then when they reached back Home, Aditi coming around to get Trishna arrested LOL LOL LOL...Hmm...Trishna's look was Shocked Confused D'oh...LOLZ!! ROFL...just who did Trishna think she was dealing with when she took Fiery Eyes head on? Approve Clap

So, all the AG Gen X have nearly gathered back at  the AG House Approve...Trishna's sure gonna have a time of her life!! Thumbs Up
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 30 September 2008 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

30th Sept -

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

Although its hard to believe that Trishna's getting into Parvati's trap so easily Wink, after all that she went thru' the last time she trusted Fiery Eyes Queen Janki LOL LOL...this time around, she does'nt seem to have much of a choice, with the AGs going against her as well! Tongue LOL ...Then of course, its Fiery Eyes that Trishna's dared to challenge n she sure will face the consequences of it Clap Clap Clap Clap...soon! Thumbs Up ...Aw, today's Episode was yet another complete laughter riot!! Wink LOL ROFL...n here's a Shoutout to the Cutest, Sweetest n Naughtiest Kid who makes every scene even more Special with her Mindblowing Expressions Embarrassed, Amazing n Top-Notch Emoting Star, Unbeatable Eye-Talk n a Baby Smile to top it all Day Dreaming...Sakshi!! Clap Hug Party...Aw, she's a complete sweetheart n one just can't get enough of watching her!! Embarrassed Hug Day Dreaming...Simply love the Rocking chem that Sakshi-Mita, Sakshi-Achint & Sakshi-Ali share!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...n Sakshi Hug..she's got such perfect comic timing as well! Embarrassed Wink Dancing...Touchwood! Embarrassed....Sakshi's truly the Best!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...n the way Parvati's letting the naughty Baby Janki take over her Day Dreaming...Rocking!! Party...I've always loved Mita as Trishna n she's doing such a fabulous job with humour Clap  Clap  Clap...Aw, Mita Rocks n so does Trishna! Wink Clap ...Achint..Big smile..how i love her as Pallavi n this Parvati-Pallavi bonding could'nt get any Cuter than this!! Embarrassed Clap Day Dreaming...n Ali Embarrassed Embarrassed...well, he's always been the 'lil Teddy Kamal, backing his Bhabhi no matter what Thumbs Up...Kudos to each one for putting up such gr8 performances!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Trishna was so hilarious all thru' LOL ROFL...she called the Cops herself to put Pallavi in trouble with some black money Tongue ROFL LOL...Ah Trishna! Confused...not so soon Wink...how come you forgot about Teddy Kamal being around to save his 'Jaanu' Embarrassed LOL...n Kamal was a cutie suggesting the Cops search the entire AG house, so all the money would be found in Trishna's room n her plan would backfire!! LOL LOL LOL...n that's exactly what happened Wink...that 'lil Parvati-Aditi convo n giggle outside the room on Trishna's "D'uh" look D'oh...was Hilarious! ROFL LOL...not just did Trishna have to bribe Aditi with 10 Lakh Rupees, but she also had to let Aditi stay back at the AG "dharmashala" LOL (As Parvati put it Wink) ROFL....all on Baby Janki's recommendation! Wink Embarrassed...n Trishna Silly...does she depend on Parvati to get her thru' all the problems!! Tongue LOL ROFL...if only Trishna had a given a thought about whom she's dealing with! LOL Wink Clap...n then Parvati asking Trishna to take advantage of the Foursome to win her vote bank Thumbs Up...with Pallavi getting the AG Gen X to fake their support to Trishna Approve..LOLZ!!...Wink ROFL

That 'lil scene with Parvati getting worried for Trishna's rally n all that bike ride to the rally was hilarious! ROFL LOL ..Aw, Mita Rocks!! Clap Clap Clap...n Sakshi Heart...a complete Cutie Hug...well, with Paravti n Pallavi to show them the way, the AG Gen X did'nt take very long to win Trishna's trust! Wink...the precap with Parvati campaning against Pallavi n the duo faking being against each other in Trishna's presence is Hilarious! LOL Thumbs Up LOL Clap

Waiting to see what tomorrow has in store! Smile
Caesie Senior Member
Caesie
Caesie

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Saakshi rocked once again.Wonderfull episode.the performances of all Saakshi,Ali,Achint and Meeta were simply mermerising Clap Clap Clap.

Wish all the friends in this Forum Happy ???????? and Dussehra.

Probably i will not be visiting the forum for a few days due to my Semester exams.I am being  totally crazy because of Biochemistry.Its horror to me.Moreover my Computer is not workingAngry.

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Big smile Hi Caesie! How are you doing Buddy? Thank You for those lovely "Navratri" & "Dussera" Wishes! Embarrassed Smile...Here's Wishing You a Very Happy Navratri & All the Very Best for your forthcoming Semester Exams too! Star

...n for Kahaani..Smile...could'nt agree less with you about Sakshi's unbeatable, Fantabulous Performance! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...Aw, Sakshi Rocks! Hug..She's simply the Best!! Clap Clap Clap

Take Care n Cheers

Go to top