Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

The Elegant & Beautiful Sakshi Tanwar (Page 54)

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 25 September 2008 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by queen_hetepet

@ Chandrika - hey there buddy Big smile- once again  a wonderful ep analysisClapClapClap.  Couldn't agree with you more about Saakshi looking and acting like the most cutest n naughtiest kid arounds - sooo sweet.

And what did you think of that part where Pallavi calls Kamal "Honey" Embarrassed - I swear I couldn't stop laughing, esp. with Kamal's puppy dog natak reply. 

Say it with me: Star "All Hail Queen Saakshi!"Star

Hi Geeta! Big smile..Aw, Thanks so much for all the appreciation yaar...Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed...but all credit only goes to Queen Sakshi, who's presence makes the post Special! Hug...Aw, Baby Sakshi actually seemed like she was playing herself than playing Fiery Eyes Parvati / Janki! Embarrassed Day Dreaming...Aw, Sakshi's the Best!! Clap Clap  Clap Clap Clap...Touchwood! Embarrassed...n for Kamal n Pallavi - Achint n Ali Rock completely yaar! Clap Clap Clap Clap...n Kamal & Pallavi calling each other Jaanu n Honey.. Wink Embarrassed LOL

Party QUEEN SAKSHI ROCKS!! Star

Take Care n Cheers

Exoctica Goldie
Exoctica
Exoctica

Posted: 25 September 2008 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
I think the creatives should unite Om-Parvati soon, coz it's frustrating to see them both cry in isolation. The director should definitely not wait till the last episode to re-unite them. Ouch

Edited by Exoctica - 25 September 2008 at 2:44pm
Caesie Senior Member
Caesie
Caesie

Posted: 26 September 2008 at 6:35am | IP Logged

Totally gree with you.
I also want to see Om,Parvati and Shruti scenes.
Its long time OPS scene was shown.
I watched the rajshri videos during the track where Om was acting of losing his memories and Parvati was working.
Om and Parvati jodi used to rock those days but we hardly could see OP together these days except Om remembering Parvati and viceversa.Dead

Originally posted by Exoctica

I think the creatives should unite Om-Parvati soon, coz it's frustrating to see them both cry in isolation. The director should definitely not wait till the last episode to re-unite them. Ouch
Caesie Senior Member
Caesie
Caesie

Posted: 26 September 2008 at 6:44am | IP Logged
@ Chandrika and Geeta,.....You people really rock and could not less agree with u.

I also could not stop my laughter watching last two epis.Parvati,Pallavi,Kamal,Pragati and Trishna were so hillariousROFL
And Parvati and Pragati applying Makeups on Trishna was so funny.ROFLSaakshi is too good.
But i am so disappointed from Om.Watched the Rajshri videos where Parvati supported a lot when Om was acting mentally ill but what did Om do when same happened to Parvati.I am very disappointed from the creatives for this.And what happened to the secrets of Kamal,Vandy masi and Chaya. What happened to the pregnancy of gauri.Now Shruti has also disappeared.Noone knows where is Maithali.And Adi-Aditi track is really waste of timeDead .It makes no sense at all.It would be better when they had brought maithali back instead of Aditi . Aditi was already with parvati when she was pretending to lose her memory.

Edited by Caesie - 26 September 2008 at 6:51am
Exoctica Goldie
Exoctica
Exoctica

Posted: 26 September 2008 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Caesie

@ Chandrika and Geeta,.....You people really rock and could not less agree with u.

I also could not stop my laughter watching last two epis.Parvati,Pallavi,Kamal,Pragati and Trishna were so hillariousROFL
And Parvati and Pragati applying Makeups on Trishna was so funny.ROFLSaakshi is too good.
But i am so disappointed from Om.Watched the Rajshri videos where Parvati supported a lot when Om was acting mentally ill but what did Om do when same happened to Parvati.I am very disappointed from the creatives for this.And what happened to the secrets of Kamal,Vandy masi and Chaya. What happened to the pregnancy of gauri.Now Shruti has also disappeared.Noone knows where is Maithali.And Adi-Aditi track is really waste of timeDead .It makes no sense at all.It would be better when they had brought maithali back instead of Aditi . Aditi was already with parvati when she was pretending to lose her memory.

When Parvati was ill (lost her memory supposedly), she didn't even let anyone come close to her. She was constantly yelling at everyone for giving her attention. Om tried to take care of her, but she acted as though she was averse to him. She told him to get out of the room which he did. He just wanted to see her happy and let everyhting happen her away. So you can't really blame Om. When Om acted memory loss, he was uncomfortable with Paro but he didn't yell at her that much. Also, Om has reiterated the fact that he went to meet her many times, but she was totally aloof towards him.
muaaz IF-Dazzler
muaaz
muaaz

Posted: 26 September 2008 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Hi chandrika , Geeta , Ceasia U all Rocks FriendsClapawsome posts Clap and Rocking epis analysisClap .
I really enjoy last week episClap its Rocking Paro,pallvi,Kammal,Trisna they all mindblowingLOLBig smileLOL.Sakshi Rocks = KGGK RocksClap.
I also could not stop my laughter watching last two epis.Parvati,Pallavi,Kamal,Pragati and Trishna were so hillariousROFL. Kahani Rocks these days ignoring OM stuff Confused.But Saakshi is too goodEmbarrassedBig smileEmbarrassed.

PartyQueen Sakshi Rockssssssss Party

Sakshi is the BestClap

Edited by muaaz - 26 September 2008 at 8:58pm
priya555 Goldie
priya555
priya555

Posted: 27 September 2008 at 5:43am | IP Logged

AWESOME ANALYSIS EVERYONEClap

SAAKSHI TANWAR ROCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSClapClap NOBODY CAN BE LIKE MY JAANU SAAKSHI .
LOVE U SAAKSHI veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHug
queen_hetepet Senior Member
queen_hetepet
queen_hetepet

Posted: 28 September 2008 at 6:49am | IP Logged

Heres a shoutout  Big smileBig smile  to Chandrika, Caesie, Bushra, Exotica and Priya - thanks so much for the appreciation yaa rEmbarrassedEmbarrassed - really enjoy reading all of your feedback and viewsWinkWink.

Now i have a question that i have been meaning to ask for sometime Smile - a while back i was surfing youtube and came across the title track for the show Kutumb (I think it used to air on Sony Tv ) - the vid shows many of the longtime actors from Kahaani ShockedShocked including Saakshi and Ali (aka Kamal) Big smileBig smileBig smile

The show itself seems quite interesting and appealing to me - all the more because of Saakshi's apparent presence Smile .

Now my question is - does anyone know what her role was in the show?  Was it a cameo? And what was her character's imput to the storyline? (and hope against hope) does anyone have vids or links to vids that show episodes with Saakshi in them?

Any help to this conundrum would be much appreciated. WinkWink

Oh and btw - here is the youtube link to the Kutumb title track video - Saakshi appears for a brief moment I think at 0:18.  TongueTongueTongue

Okies - heres to hoping the following week of Kahaani maintains its rocking pace and storyline StarStarStar - if it has to end i want it to end with dignity and the kind of appreciation it deserves! Wink  Rock on Kahaani!ClapClapClap

EDIT: Ok, just realised that this may not be the appropriate place to ask my question ConfusedConfused - I am not too sure - seeing as it has to do with Saakshi Smile i thought it would be relevant to this thread.  If it is not moderators please let me know and i will adjust my post accordingly Wink

Edited by queen_hetepet - 28 September 2008 at 6:56am

Go to top