Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

The Elegant & Beautiful Sakshi Tanwar (Page 51)

Exoctica Goldie
Exoctica
Exoctica

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_sakshi

^ Hey Exotica!...for that scene you were talking about...well, i'm not too sure, but if i'm not mistaken, that comes around the time when the AGs get to know of how Parvati saved Om's business bybeing Ambika...Om n Parvatire-live the 7 vows of their marriagetogether, around the Lodhi fire at the same time..

But they don't learn the truth about Paro being Ambika till much later. They only learn the truth when Paro exposes Mallika...

You know the scene during the Ambika track, when Paro and Om reconcile? even though Om believes that Mallika is Ambika? Paro is wearing a tan colored sari and Om is wearing a grey colored Kurta. This is the scene where Shruti tries to bring Om-Paro together. During this scene Om and Paro get nostalgic and remember how they reiterated their 7 vows, but I still don't know during which track the scene was orginally shown? Was it when the AGs were living in a run down house after Pallavi throws them out?

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Exoctica

Originally posted by luv_sakshi

^ Hey Exotica!...for that scene you were talking about...well, i'm not too sure, but if i'm not mistaken, that comes around the time when the AGs get to know of how Parvati saved Om's business by?being Ambika...Om n Parvati?re-live the 7 vows of their marriage?together, around the Lodhi fire at the same time..

But they don't learn the truth about Paro being Ambika till much later. They only learn the truth when Paro exposes Mallika...

You know the scene during the Ambika track, when Paro and Om reconcile? even though Om believes that Mallika is Ambika? Paro is wearing a tan colored sari and Om is wearing a grey colored Kurta. This is the scene where Shruti tries to bring Om-Paro together. During this scene Om and Paro get nostalgic and remember how they reiterated their 7 vows, but I still don't know during which track the scene was orginally shown? Was it when the AGs were living in a run down house after Pallavi throws them out?

Hmm..Oh yeah, the 7 vows ka scene comes much before the Ambika track...then in that case, this particular scene should be from Parvati n Om's First Wedding Anniversary where the AGs get together n send the couple away from the hustle-bustle of work n home...that's where Parvati n Om re-take the saath vachan of their wedding around the Lodhi fire...
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
18th Sept -

Star QUEEN SAKSHI ROCKS! ROCKS! & ROCKS! Party...I'll start off with a standing ovation for Sakshi Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...Aw, she deserves all the applauses for that Fantabulous, Out of the World performance that only Sakshi's capable of delivering!! Clap Hug...n she was looking drop-dead gorgeous in that black-silver saree Embarrassed Hug Day Dreaming...**Faint** Embarrassed...**Faint** Embarrassed...Touchwood! Smile...the expressions, the emoting, n of course those angelic eyes that speak for themselves Hug Hug...Aw, Sakshi is the Best Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...she is truly the only Reigning Queen on Indian Television!! Party...loved every bit of her scenes beyond words Thumbs Up...today's Episode Rocked!! Dancing ...'coz it was all about Parvati Hug..about Fiery Eyes back in Full Form Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...n as Always, Sakshi didn't disappoint Day Dreaming...she made my day!! Heart...n yes, i could'nt help but notice all those gorgeous Parvati / Janki pics hung all around Parvati's bedroom Blushing..n that life-size potrait she had put up when she came to the AG House as Janki Embarrassed..Awesome!! Hug

Trishna was her "normally" hilarious self LOL ROFL....Mita Rocks with her body language n expressions!! Clap LOL Wink...but all that torture with the iron box on Gun's hand Confused Confused...looks like Trishna's fond of inviting trouble Tongue...wait till Parvati finds out Thumbs Up...Trishna'll be finished in no time Clap Clap Clap...no one dares to mess with Fiery Eyes!! Party...Pallavi talking of Parvati entering the AG House as Janki n teaching Trishna a lesson for life was Fabulous! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...really love the Parvati-Pallavi bonding Hug...it Rocks! Star Star

Loved Parvati's entry into the AG House Hug...reminded me of Janki's first entry into the AG mansion in that black saree Party...n the way Parvati said to herself: "this time Janki will have to make a comeback in Parvati's avatar to defeat Trishna" Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...Superb!! Dancing...when Fiery Eyes is in Action, there's nothing beating her Approve Thumbs Up...Trishna will repent for daring to take Janki head-on Approve...n as always, Kamal teddy doing his bit to help his dear Bhabhi out in whatever little way he can Embarrassed Embarrassed...Aw, truly love this Super-Cute Bhabhi-Devar jodi!! Hug Sakshi n Ali look so cute together Blushing...brought back memories of the Janki days once again Clap Hug Star...n Trishna mistaking Parvati for 'Mrs Chaddha' Embarrassed Wink LOL...n Parvati excusing herself from speaking to Trishna 'coz of a supposed sore throat, so Trishna won't recognize her Clap Clap Clap Clap...Aw, naughty baby Janki scheming up there Embarrassed Hug Wink...well, the 'Buddha Brigade' at the AG House is now aware that Parvati's back to save them Dead Ermm...there's nothing much one can expect from them anyways Angry ...n Parvati, the complete sweetheart that she is, is always around to save them! Hug...Hats off to Parvati! Clap  Clap Clap Clap...BTW, what on earth did the AGs mean by "Trishna ne Om ko kaid karke rakha hai?" Confused D'oh...like he's a 'lil kid who can't even help himself!!.. Ermm

...that scene where Parvati comes around to see Om was touching Clap Clap Clap Clap...Sakshi Rocked that scene completely!! Hug Party...loved the Eye-Talk thru'out that scene Day Dreaming...Boy!! those eyes can sure kill! Embarrassed Day Dreaming...Touchwood! Embarrassed Embarrassed ...n those flashbacks Hug...Aw, Sakshi looked stunning Blushing...those pics around the room only added to Parvati's magic! Day Dreaming Hug...Love Sakshi to bits Hug...she's  simply the Best!! Clap Clap Clap  Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Can't wait for next week Big smile...dying to see Parvati teach Trishna a good lesson at the party! Party Clap
Raee_Salvatore IF-Sizzlerz
Raee_Salvatore
Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 19 September 2008 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Lovely update there Chandrika...read it in one goBig smile.......i am soooo missing on the epis this days.actually am busy wid a college event tht  v r organising.......so cudnt come n visit rlier.........n now i hear tht the show is ending.....ohh god am feeling soooo sad.......i dunt kno how to say but hope u guys will still b here......though the show will end i hope u ppl will still post ur views ovr here....yeah i agree i dont kno wat views we will b posting but pls yaar do saty here dont leave....n as for sakshi i hope she comes back wid a new show soon...so tht we can get to see her again....nyways i will really miss the show n the chars......well thts all i had to say.see u around then.....

Luv raeeHugHug
winner13 IF-Dazzler
winner13
winner13

Posted: 19 September 2008 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

Hi guys. How are you all??? Been a very long time...

First things first... can't be anything else, besides...

Hug HugHug  LOVE U LOADS SAAKSHI!!!  HugHugHug

CryCry'Cry I'M GOING TO MISS U FIERY EYES!!! CryCryCry

Broken HeartBroken HeartBroken Heart GOING TO MISS U LOADS AND LOADS AND LOADS!!!Broken HeartBroken Heart Broken Heart

WHY??? Why on earth did Ekta have to decide to end Kahaani...Cry I've just been absolutely shocked since I've read the news... had simply refused to believe all the rumours and articles flying around... but when Ekta herself... Ouch damn, it kills me to even think that in less than a month... only 16 more episodes of my Parvati/Janki!!!Broken Heart Only 16 more episodes of Kahaani...Cry And then...  Why Ekta...come on, there is just so much more that you could have done and can do even now with Kahaani... just had a glimpse of the TRP's posted... any surprises... that with one glimpse... even the faintest hope that Janki has returned and how... Kahaani has leapt up... DESERVEDLY to No. 3...Clap Why take it off air!!!Broken Heart Add to that super plus points like Achint's return...Achint, U ROCK...Clap don't know how to say how delighted I am to see you back...Embarrassed and Pallavi... super rocking... young gen...Clap and when Fiery Eyes is rocking and HOW...Hug was there ever even a doubt about where Kahaani would go... straight up to the top, touchwood... and just when things are looking so good... Don't know what to say coz I'm just so disappointed at the thought of Kahaani's end...Cry am going to miss the show so much... honestly, the thought of putting on the T.V. at 10pm and not seeing Saakshi in Kahaani is...Broken Heart and I'm 100% not going to watch the new show unless it has Saakshi in a pivotal role... and no, I'm not referring to her being a part of all that love story or whatever Ekta is thinking of making... Ouch that and replace Kahaani... Ouch read something about the show having some ferocious family feuds with powerful dynasties clashing or something... only if Fiery Eyes is in the role of the young, glamorous, successful head of a powerful dynasty...Clap then, that sounds more like it... I'm talking about some Dynamic, Pivotal, All Important role... which is worthy of the BEST actress ever... Embarrassed or ... Ekta, announce a whole, brand, new show with Saakshi soon...Embarrassed before Kahaani ends, that should begin, touchwood...Embarrassed expect that from you, will wait for that!!! Its only such positive hopes that are keeping me going over the disappointment of Kahaani's end...Cry and hopefully, there will be some real positives soon, touchwood...Embarrassed 

And Saakshi... Hug Love U Loads, Fiery Eyes!!! Hug Am going to miss u like crazy...  can't begin to express how terrible I'm feeling about your show... Broken Heartwith due respect and love to all at Kahaani... for me, Kahaani has, is and will always be Saakshi's show... Embarrassed yes, to think of Saakshi's show going off air... Cry not seeing her in action...Broken Heart hopefully, won't have to wait too long, touchwood... Ekta, Come On!!! Waiting to hear you announce your brand new show with Saakshi in the lead, touchwood...Embarrassed  And Saakshi...Best of Luck Jaanu...Hug hope to see you soon in a super rocking, awesome, fabulous show... actually, any show that features you is automatically all that and more touchwood...Embarrassed but will always, always, always miss u rocking Kahaani as Parvati/Janki...Cry CryCry its totally ur magic that made Kahaani my absolute fav...Embarrassed  again... Love U Loads!!! Hug

To my teddy Ali... Embarrassed will miss you so much...Cry hope to see you soon... again with Saakshi in a brand new, rocking show, touchwood...Embarrassed Hope Achint's there too in that new show...Embarrassed Best of luck to all at Kahaani... Embarrassed will miss u all... Cry CryCry will miss Kahaani a lot!!!Broken Heart I  apologise coz I know I haven't been very coherent...Ouch and have repeated things so many times...but honestly, don't now how to express my true disappointment...Cry

Edited by winner13 - 19 September 2008 at 1:28pm
winner13 IF-Dazzler
winner13
winner13

Posted: 19 September 2008 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
@Chandrika, Raee, Shweta, Bushra, Geeta, Caesie...

Hi guys.Smile How are you all??? Thanks to all of you for absolutely rocking this thread with your awesome posts!!!ClapClapClapSorry for being away so long... will now defo try to be regular here... and will defo reply to your mgs shortly... thanks so much guys... Embarrassed Take care, bye.

Lots of love,Hug

Winnie.
muaaz IF-Dazzler
muaaz
muaaz

Posted: 19 September 2008 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Hi chandrika Wonderful analysesClap U rocksssssssssssssssssssssss Clap agree with U every word u say about sakshiClap Love U sakshiEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedShe .looks Gorgeous , beautiful , Simply suberbEmbarrassed.Hope someone make Sakshi sig in Black sariWinkEmbarrassed.
sakshi is the BestClap
ClapClapClap
muaaz IF-Dazzler
muaaz
muaaz

Posted: 19 September 2008 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Hi Winnie Big smile how R U? welcome back friend WinkBig smile. Hay realy nice Post Clap and ful of emotion we all feeling the same unbelieavable , Shocking , heartbroken news about KGGK endingCry.
Miss Sakshi and KGGK very muchCry.Hope to see Sakshi soon any other ShowEmbarrassed.
sakshi is the BestClap

Go to top