Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

The Elegant & Beautiful Sakshi Tanwar (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 134

winner13

IF-Dazzler

winner13

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 6:52am | IP Logged
21st May.

Hi guys. Big smile Yes... our Queen looked almost back to her normal self yest, touchwood... Embarrassed aw, she rocked it!!! Clap Clap Clap

The Parvati-Tanu scene... Loved it... Big smile simply loved it!!! Big smile No prizes for guessing why and coz of whom... Fiery Eyes Saakshi... Embarrassed No one, absolutely no one can sound as innocent as Parvati... Embarrassed and still really serve up an absolute tongue lashing... Wink LOL LOL man, that little tinge of sarcasm in every sentence... Wink while Parvati smiled, 'praised' and 'supported' Tanu... LOL LOL LOL brilliance, absolute brilliance... Clap Clap Clap Saakshi's magic all the way... Embarrassed It reminded me of the... well, I can't say 'I remembered'... coz I've never and will never forget them... Embarrassed Yes, referring to the Janki-Trashna and the Janki-Rajeshwari scenes... Wink man, Janki Hug used to do this with my Deadly Duo of Dumb and Dumber so often... ROFL ROFL ROFL she used to sound like she was genuinely 'complimenting' Trashna's 'intelligence' and Rajeshwari's 'brilliance' so often... ROFL ROFL ROFL while actually... ROFL ROFL ROFL Janki was the absolute Angel with just a shade of a lil devil in her... Wink cutest devil ever... Embarrassed actually less devil... Wink and more, a particularly naughty kid... Embarrassed and Saakshi... Hug aw man, where is that Kahaani??? Cry Cry Cry Yest's scene can't even be compared by mistake to the Janki-Trashna scenes...(no offence to Tanu at all... Embarrassed in fact, I like the actress... Big smile she's cute as Krishna in Kasamh Se... Big smile I like the Pronita-Krishna scenes...Embarrassed and like the way Krishna bullies Jai... Wink actually, who doesn't bully Jai??? LOL LOL LOL For starters, Meera, Pronita, Ganga, Krishna, Dadi... koi bacha hain kya to bully Mr. Walia??? ROFL Kasamh Se is rocking currently, I like it... Big smile ) aw, but Saakshi's brilliance remains just the same, touchwood... Embarrassed actually, she's more brilliant with every passing day... Embarrassed Saakshi's performance and magic is... Clap Clap Clap Parvati's countenance yest was like... aw Tanu, ur looking awesome, the dress rocks and so does the hair... Wink What she actually meant was, Girl... LOL you need to do something quick... ROFL that's so not nice... ROFL and look, ur supposed to be related to the super gorgeous, Embarrassed super stylish, Embarrassed super rocking Queen Janki = Me... Embarrassed u better get it... Wink and get it good... Wink LOL LOL Aw, loved it!!! Hug That naughty grin Embarrassed complimenting every 'compliment' to Tanu... LOL LOL LOL   like, ur looking so good that... LOL LOL LOL stick to taxis, avoid autos or ELSE... Wink don't call us, we'll call you... ROFL ROFL ROFL at long last... at least something that resembled a true Parvati scene... Embarrassed Gunn's expressions were so... Confused LOL LOL now come on Gunn... Wink you should know your Badi Maa better... Embarrassed well, Tanu defo got the hint... loved the way Parvati was smiling when Tanu sneaked out after changing... Embarrassed and the way Parvati explained things to Gunn... Embarrassed aw, Saakshi looked too sweet, loved the expressions!!! Clap Clap Clap And the smile was... Day Dreaming

And talking of smiles... Big smile aw, the smile Parvati gives Kamal... Embarrassed and her words, "my devar is always too cute"... Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed aw, when she looked at Kamal and smiled... Embarrassed Kamal was all smiles and blushes... Embarrassed How Sweet Was That!!! Hug And my Teddy's back in his famous white suit!!! Embarrassed A reminder of the magical Janki days of Kahaani... Embarrassed Saakshi-Ali together are just adorable... Hug love their chemistry... Embarrassed man, just one little line exchanged between Parvati and Kamal... Big smile and it becomes one of the cutest scenes ever... Embarrassed reminded me of... this scene which I'm putting up below...the statements in the brackets are from my original written update...not editing them... Just read this scene... Big smile no one can have forgotten which this one is... Embarrassed The Very Adorable 'aate ka sharbat' scene... Embarrassed aw, how cute are Parvati-Kamal, touchwood... Embarrassed Here it is...

11th Oct 2007... Big smile The Parvati-Kamal scene... Embarrassed

(Saakshi… aw, she looked sooo cute… Embarrassed like a lil girl… Embarrassed she'd tied her hair back in a clip and was gonna cook… Big smile just loved it…) Parvati tells Kamal that the family will be arriving soon, she should finish cooking food for them. She asks Kamal what she should make? Kamal is busy thinking and Parvati tells him that she will make daal and aloo gobhi. Kamal starts smacking his lips at the thought of aloo gobhi… LOL LOL LOL and Parvati tells him to stop standing there and go and tell the watchman to get some vegetables quickly. LOL Later, Parvati and Kamal are sitting at the table 2gether. Parvati is busy cutting up some tomatoes and Kamal is trying to knead the dough. (atta)… Wink He keeps on adding glasses and glasses of water to the atta. ROFL   ROFL ROFL Suddenly Parvati notices what he is doing and is horrified. Embarrassed Kamal has made the atta totally watery and is rolling it around with his hands. ROFL ROFL ROFL Parvati scolds Kamal and asks him what has he done? Wink Kamal tells her that he is helping her… LOL LOL LOL by making the 'atta' for the 'rotis'. ROFL ROFL ROFL   Parvati is stunned and yells at him… Embarrassed she says, are u making 'atta' or are u making 'sharbat'??? ROFL ROFL ROFL Kamal re- assures her and says, he knows how to do all this… LOL LOL LOL its very easy, he's seen people doing it this way so many times... ROFL and again he puts his hand in the watery mess and starts rolling it around. ROFL ROFL ROFL Parvati scolds him Embarrassed and tells him to stop… Wink he's not helping her, he's doubling her work. LOL LOL LOL She tells him to do something else but Kamal insists on making the 'atta' for her LOL LOL LOL   and they keep arguing… Wink very, very cutely. Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed (aw, I loved it… Embarrassed can we please have more such scenes where Parvati smiles so cutely… Day Dreaming it changes the face of Kahaani totally, touchwood… Embarrassed and Saakshi-Ali… too cute!!! Hug )

SIGH... the simple magic and beauty of Kahaani that once was... Cry Cry Cry well, the Parvati-Kamal magic still remains the same, touchwood... Embarrassed simply adorable!!! Embarrassed

Pics from that magic scene... Embarrassed got only these 3 lil pics... Cry but aw, look at how cute Saakshi looks in that clipped back hair... Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed and that 3rd pic... Parvati-Kamal, so cute...Embarrassed

Embarrassed Parvati-Kamal working together... Embarrassed

Aw, look at Jaanu's expression... Embarrassed she's just noticed Kamal's 'sharbat aata'... LOL LOL LOL Kamal trying to explain that he's got it all figured out... ROFL ROFL ROFL

Embarrassed The Cutest Bhabhi-Devar Ever... Embarrassed

And back to yest... Big smile Aw, the Queen looked absolutely gorgeous in that blue sari... Embarrassed Day Dreaming Embarrassed so delighted to see Fiery Eyes in form again, touchwood... Embarrassed Simply Awesome!!! Embarrassed

Edited by winner13 - 22 May 2008 at 7:21am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Elegant & Beautiful Sakshi Tanwar (Page 5)" in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

winner13

IF-Dazzler

winner13

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Well guys... Big smile in my last post, I mentioned Kasamh Se... wanted to say something about Kahaani with regards to yest's episode of Kasamh Se... for all those who watched yest's Kasamh Se... Pronita's entry into Walia Mansion... I'm sure everyone recognises what Walia Mansion actually is... Our Queen Janki's Agarwal's house... Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed not anymore though... Cry Cry Cry that fabulous set which had been used throughout the BEST phase ever of Kahaani... Embarrassed the Janki phase... Embarrassed

Yest... Pronita's entry scene was almost a replica of Janki's entry scene into Agarwal house... This is our Queen's entry... Embarrassed (A big Thank You to Vasu... Hug Credit for this siggy is all hers... Embarrassed this was taken from the promo which advertised Janki's re-entry into Agarwal house... Embarrassed )Trashna invites Janki to come and stay in Agarwal house... Big smile coz she wants Suvarnaji to think that Janki is Parvati...Big smile and transfer Rs. 500 crores to her... Wink man, Trashna... LOL LOL LOL and Queen Janki's entry... Day Dreaming

Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

No one does it like Fiery Eyes... Embarrassed She looks sooo gorgeous... Embarrassed and that house suited our Queen Janki so much...Embarrassed

This is Queen Janki's re-entry into the house after all realise that she is Parvati... Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

I was watching KS yest and it killed me... Cry Cry Cry why on earth can't Kahaani go back to that fabulous set??? Confused KS can go back to the K-Street set it was originally using... Big smile everytime I see that set, I remember only Queen Janki... Embarrassed Kahaani switched from that set to this old one coz Ekta thought the new one was 'unlucky'... Confused Ekta, 15th Nov, 2006... Kahaani's TRP = 15.5... Clap Clap Clap Kahaani, an undisputed No. 1... Embarrassed till the BIGGEST mistake ever was made... Ouch am not going to say again what that is... Ouch just rectify that one mistake, PLEASE... Cry Cry Cry And... GET JANKI/ the true PARVATI BACK!!! Embarrassed And yes, once Queen Janki/Parvati is back... Embarrassed please, go back to this set... Embarrassed its more befitting the Queen... Day Dreaming just a few memories from that house and Queen Janki's magic of Kahaani... Embarrassed

Queen Janki standing at the head of the stairs and surveying it all... Embarrassed

Queen Janki's room in that house... Big smile no prizes for guessing why I've put this pic up... Embarrassed

Now this room is used as Meera's room (I love Pallavi... Embarrassed ) but that's Queen Janki's room... Embarrassed I'll never forget her entry into that room... Wink Trashna was... ROFL ROFL ROFL And Queen Janki... Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Here is that scene...

6th Feb, 2007... Trishna tells Parvati that she will show her the room. She takes Parvati to a room and once again thanks her for helping her out. Wink Parvati taunts Trishna and says that she has a very bad habit of saying thanks for every small thing. LOL LOL LOL She says that she is doing this coz Trishna had saved her life and this is a big thing. She says that anyways, all u have asked me to do is stay in this house, pretending to be Parvati so that u can get ur property of Rs. 500 crores from the old woman by fooling her. Wink She says that this is a very small thing for her. She smiles and says, that finally Mrs. Agarwal, u have made me Parvati after all. Embarrassed Trishna asks her how she liked her room. Parvati smiles and says that it's a lil tooo small for her but she'll manage. LOL LOL LOL She says that she is not used to staying in such a small house, but she'll try to adjust. ROFL ROFL ROFL She tells Trishna that after all a house is a house and since this house is hers anyway, she'll put up with it. Wink She tells Trishna that some of her belongings will be coming, pls have them sent up. Trishna says sure and turns around and is shocked to see Janki's guards bringing in two huge photographs of Janki. Embarrassed (aw, she looked so gorgeous in the pictures and in the entire episode 2. Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed ) Parvati instructs the guards to put up the photographs, one on this wall and one on the other. Trishna is very surprised Confused LOL LOL and Janki says, that these photos of myself are very important to me... Embarrassed my prized possessions coz I like to see my own face, first thing in the morning when I wake up. Embarrassed A mirror is not enough for that so I put up these photographs all around my room. Embarrassed She tells Trishna that for one to be a success in life, one must love onself the most. Just like she(Janki) loves herself more than anything else in the world. Embarrassed (gosh, Parvati is sooo adorable Hug ). Trishna goes off and says that if Janki needs anything, she should call her and Parvati just smiles... Embarrassed

Man, the magic of Janki... Day Dreaming I can still remember Trashna's expressions... ROFL ROFL ROFL Trashna was totally... ConfusedWackoROFL ... when Jaanu was praising herself.(rightly, of course... Embarrassed ) Meeta rocked it... Clap Clap Clap and Saakshi... Hug aw, she looks sooo gorgeous... Embarrassed and her magic... Day Dreaming Please Ekta and Creatives... please bring Janki/Parvati back... Embarrassed go back to this set... Embarrassed and bring back Kahaani's magic = Janki/Parvati... Embarrassed As Soon As Possible... Embarrassed PLEASE!!! Embarrassed   

Edited by winner13 - 22 May 2008 at 9:25am

winner13

IF-Dazzler

winner13

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 9:20am | IP Logged
@Chrisencia, Chandrika and Raee.

Hi guys. Big smile How are you all? Have to apologise... Embarrassed am running just a lil short of time... will reply to you all as soon as possible... Embarrassed and Chrisencia, thanks so much for ur welcome yaar... Hug Chandrika and Raee, u both 'JWAW'... Angry LOL ROFL   hope you both got it... Wink ROFL ROFL Take care guys, bye.

Lots of love,Hug 

Winnie.

Edited by winner13 - 22 May 2008 at 9:20am

Caesie

Caesie

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 11:41am | IP Logged

Hi all,

Congratulations to all of Saakshi fans and the very special person Sweet Awesome Kind-hearted Stunning Humorous Intelligent Talented  Adorable Number1 Wonderful Angel Rocking Queen of Tellywood  for the great success of our Queen's Thread. Clap    Clap

Thanks a lot to Chandrika for ur hardwork. Clap Clap Clap Thanks to Lennie also for starting the first Thread of our beloved Queen. Clap Clap Clap Thanks to Vasu di for making this Thread sticky in weekends Clap Clap Clap Thanks to all the friends for their great creations. Clap Clap Clap.Thanks to Winnie for such a wonderfull posts.Those pics of Kamal and Parvati and Janki Devi entering the Aggarwal house are mindblowing,awesome,outstanding. Clap Clap Clap Really appreciate u for ur hardwork.U guys rock as Saakshi rocks in KGGK n YHJ.And i agree with all of u that Saakshi really look much better in this weeks episodesClap ClapClap She was looking so weak in last weeks episodes starting from the episode where they showed a party after Om and Parvati returned from Vanaras.CryCry CryI also felt that the scenes of Saakshi were cheat shots as mentioned in an article posted in the Forum.Hope she has recovered fully by now.I so very much missed her in last two epis of YHJ.KGGK n YHJ r incomplete without her.I am happy to know that Saakshi will be there in this weeks epi Clap Clap Nice to Know that Saakshi attented Star Parivar Awards and hope she has won all her deserving awards. Tongue I voted for her but so sad we could only do a limited voting online. Cry I always wished to watch her performing in Star Parivar Awards but this time i didnt want this coz she was not Keeping well and I wanted her to take enough rest.I hope Saakshi is keeping good care of her Health.Please Saakshi do good care of ur health coz Health is wealth n when u r healthy then u could take ur Career to Greater Heights. Thumbs Up Our Best wishes r always with u.Heart HugThumbs Up

As for KGGK it is becoming more n more confusing day by day.Saakshi's presence make the show special Clap The scene of the week is the scene between Tannu and Parvati.So good to see Saakshi supporting Tannu.She is such a lovely mother.Parvati is a comlete woman.Best Maa,Best Saas,Best Patni,Best Bahu and mostly the Best Bhabhi on Television.Saakshi should win all this awards atleast the fav Bhabhi.No other onscreen Bhabhi can beat her.And afterall Bhabhi Maa is someones Patni n someones Bahu.That means fav Bhabhi is fav MAA,fav Patni n Fav Bahu herself Clap Clap Clap The scene between Om,Parvati n Kamal was also tooo cute Clap Loved the way Parvati said that my Devar is always cute. ClapTongueClap
Hope Ekta does not end KGGK soon.But as the articles of KGGK ending in coming days r being posted time n then i am really worried by now. Cry I want it to run still many years.How could they end it only because of low TRP.It has many incomplete stories to complete which will take minimum 2 more years.It is impossible to end Kahani in 2 months Ouch And how could Star Plus forget that KBC,Kyunki n KGGK are the reasons for the success of Star Plus. Clap Clap Clap.Still KGGK is doing better than so many other shows.How could they only think about money.Sorry how could i forgot everybody needs money Ouch
Still hope it is only rumours and KGGK will run many years with the return of its old magic. Thumbs Up

Caesie

Edited by Caesie - 22 May 2008 at 12:02pm

luv_sakshi

IF-Rockerz

luv_sakshi

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raee_rockz

Hi Chandrika........Big smilei'm fine....hope ur r doing gud tooSmileHey THANK U sooooooo much yaar for tht congo msgEmbarrassedEmbarrassedcant tell u how happy i'm Big smileBig smileBig smile........

MySpace and Orkut Thank You Glitter Graphic - 1EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I just am sooooo touched.....SmileSmileSmile

As for ur analysis they r as i alwayz say amazingClapeven though nothing much is happening but still ur analysis rock yaarBig smilei luv them completelyWinkWink.

But what am i hearing.... kggk is gonna end!!!!!!!OuchOuchOuchis it true........ConfusedConfusedi dont know.......why why why????why the hell ekta is doing this???????AngryAngryshe cant just go ahead n offair the show.......itz all her n her creatives fault th kggk is going downCryIf they wudnt hav stick to this lame script kggk wud hav been still in no.2 position,.....its bcoz of utter foolishness of the creatives tht kggk has gone downAngryAngryAngrywat they need is a gud stry n tht can b made once they get back the old characters n Janki back in actoin.........i'm sure if janki returns kggk will b again back on the chartsThumbs Upso the solution lies not in ending the show but in bringing Janki n all the other vanished characters back n ten kggk will get back its lost magicApproveApproveApprove. i really hope they r not gonna our queenz show...CryOuchwell as long as i can i'm gonna hope for the bestStern SmileStern SmileStern Smile.

Anywayz yest epi was rocking.......EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassednah not bcoz of the stry but offcourse bcoz of Januu n her lil teddy devarHugEmbarrassedthey were sooooo cute.....LOLLOLLOLi am soo happy to see sakshi back in her mischiveous attitudeWinkSakshi is a complete RockstarClapLuv U Queen HugHugn not to forget kamal....who was luking too cute in tht white suit....EmbarrassedWinkLOL.

well hope to catch up wid u soon...thnxx once again for the rocking post....till then,

tyk care,

keep rocking ,

Luv RaeeHug.

Hey Raee! Smile..How are you?...Yeah, I'm doing good too! Wink...Aw, sweetie Thanks for all those lovely words yaar! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed...n Thanks for appreciating my analysis...glad you like them! Embarrassed Embarrassed...You must be celebrating your success right? Wink...How about a cake for me n Winnie too? Smile...Oh! But Winnie's on a "weight loss aandolan"...LOL LOL LOL...That's OK, i'll share the cake with Shweta..she needs to gain some weight! Wink

...n for Kahaani ending..Cry Cry Cry...Hope its all just a rumour yaar! Ouch...Can't bear the thought of our Queen's show ending! Ouch Cry...Seriously! Ekta just does'nt make any sense when she says "she'll take the show off air if the TRPs don't rise"...Ouch...Good TRPs depends on the Creatives...why would'nt anyone want to watch the show if the Creatives give the audiences wht they want with gr8 storylines?! Confused Ouch...Have the Creatives forgotten what the magic of Queen Janki had done to Kahaani as far as the TRPs are concerned? Ouch Cry...n with TV's Best Actor - Queen Sakshi on the show, ending Kahaani should be the last thing on Ekta's mind!! Ouch Ouch...Can't believe this yaar! Cry...Truly, i agree with you Raee...if only the Creatives knew just where they were heading with th storylines, they would'nt be facing this day at all! Ouch...n like they say, "Better Late than Never"...its still not too late to revive the storylines n get Parvati / Janki in Full Form...let Fiery Eyes take on the show n then see how it picks up! Embarrassed Big smile Smile Clap...Hope Kahaani Rocks yaar! Big smile

As far as Queen Sakshi is concerned..Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed..TOUCHWOOD Jaanu's fine now! Clap Clap Clap..Truly yaar, her twinkling eyes n that naughty smile...Embarrassed Embarrassed...Rocks completely! Big smile..Agree with you...Queen Sakshi is a complete Rockstar! Clap Clap Clap...Her performances are simply Mindblowing n her eye-talk..Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...She's simply the Best yaar! Big smile Embarrassed...Loved that scene with Parvati n Kamal too...Embarrassed...Kamal is sure Parvati's cutest white teddy...n Teddy blushing to Parvati's words! Embarrassed..Aw, the two best friends..Touchwood!...Sakshi n Ali share such amazing chem..Embarrassed Clap...Love Sakshi to Bits Yaar! Embarrassed Big smile Clap

Take Care n Cheers

Chandrika

luv_sakshi

IF-Rockerz

luv_sakshi

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
@Caesie:

Hi Caesie! Smile How are you doing? Smile Haven't seen you around for a while now...Busy i guess... Ouch ...Well, Hope all's well at your end! Embarrassed

.. Clap This is for that Lovely Post you've put up Buddy! Big smile ...Awesome! Smile ...Agree with every word you've put up about Queen Sakshi! Clap Clap Clap ...Sakshi is a complete sweetheart n there simply can't be anyone like her! Clap ...n Thank You so much for all your praise n appreciation for my post yaar...I'm touched! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed ...Let's Hope Kahaani revives at the earliest n continues to Rock like those magical Janki days! Big smile Embarrassed Wink

Take Care n Cheers Thumbs Up
Chandrika

tvfan1401

IF-Sizzlerz

tvfan1401

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Wow winner13.....I thought that only chandrika writes awesome stuff......your posts are equally amazing...for once, I thought that Chandrika changed her user name LOL

Sakshi is awesome and hopefully Kreatives will use her to the best of ability Smile

luv_sakshi

IF-Rockerz

luv_sakshi

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
@Winnie:

Hi Winnie! Embarrassed ...How are you yaar? Embarrassed ...Ooh! looks like Govinda's Girlfriend... LOL LOL (that's the new name i thought for you, going by your Fashion sense!.. LOL Embarrassed Wink )...is in hurry to throw her "weight around" the treadmill! Embarrassed Wink ROFL ...otherwise, BWT n a two liner post for Raee n me?! Shocked ..."Bahut Nainsaafi Hai Re.." Tongue LOL!

Jokes Apart...how do you want me to Thank You for that Awesome, Mindblowing, Rocking set of posts you've put up both yest n today? Clap ...You've left me completely speechless! Clap Clap Clap ...Could'nt agree less about every word you've put up about Queen Sakshi! Embarrassed Hug Clap ...Jaanu is such a sweetheart yaar! Hug ....There really can't be anyone as Special as her!! Hug Day Dreaming Embarrassed ...Sakshi's way beyond Adjectives n anything even attempted in her praise will only all fall short! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed ...Sakshi is simply the Best! Clap ...Yaar Embarrassed ...That Rocking post with pics from the scenes b/w TV's Cutest n Best Bhabhi-Devar Jodi Ever Embarrassed Embarrassed ..Parvati n Kamal Hug ..Aw, that simply rocked yaar! Clap Clap Clap ...Loved reliving that scene thru' your post.. Big smile ...n How can i ever forget the Day Queen Janki in all her Absolute Royalty walked into the AG House! Clap ...n then Trishna (Miss u Mita n Trishna Cry Cry ...miss you Rajo Cry Cry )...Trishna with her "I'll lay my life for Janki ji" ways.. Clap ...n of course...Our Naughty Baby Janki doing all she can to keep Trishan n Rajo on their feet.. Wink ...Awesome! Clap Clap Clap ...Who'll ever forget Queen Sakshi Rocking the Show with her Bubbly, Vivacious Self? Clap...Aw, Jaanu is simply a Rockstar!! Clap ..n that scene of Trishna watching in Awe as Janki got those life-size pics of herself put up on the bedroom wall.. Wink LOL Thumbs Up ..God!! where are those magical days of Kahaani yaar? Disapprove ...Ekta...please stop considering ending kahaani.. Cry Cry Cry ...All you have to do is get Parvati / Janki back in Full Form n then there'll simply be nothing stopping Kahaani from rocking the charts! Thumbs Up Clap Big smile ....Winnie, Thanks once again for puting those two lovely posts n those amazing pics to match them! Clap ...n Queen Sakshi...she looks like a complete Doll! Embarrassed Hug Day Dreaming ...No one Beats Jaanu yaar! Embarrassed Hug Day Dreaming

Take Care n Cheers
Chandrika

Post Reply New Post

Go to top