Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

The Elegant & Beautiful Sakshi Tanwar (Page 47)

queen_hetepet Senior Member
queen_hetepet
queen_hetepet

Posted: 11 September 2008 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Wink*sigh*  what a night for viewingEmbarrassed...honestly don't know what to think.

Today have gone thru a tumult of emotions spanning from thoda sa spiritual, thoda sa khushiTongueTongue, thoda sa maazaLOLLOLLOL, bahut saari ghamCryCryCry, aur dher saara jubilation Wink.  Confused? I know my emotional self sure is...

Ok first things first "All Hail Queen Saakshi"ClapClapClap - the superb, elegant and georgeous actress that she is!Big smileBig smileBig smile

Started off my viewing today with a little bit of catchup on the latest tv gupshup - thus tuned into videos of Saas Bahu Aur Saazish (11 Sept 08).  And whom do I see once again? WinkWink Saakshima ofcourse!  SBS had granted her wish to go and do darshan for Lalbaug Ki Raja (Ganesha murthi)Star - now I am a huge Ganesh bakht so this made my day.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedSmile
Saakshi gave a very sweet interview before and after she went for darshan - it was very emotional n sweet.

Here are some stills from the SBS clip:

At SBS studio's n SBS ganesh mandap:
After Lalbaug Raja ki darshan:

Now onto the next highlight of my night - finallyDancing - Paro has been rescued by the now seemingly united Pandav brethren - honestly that kid that plays Bheem is a really little cutie! Big smile One upmanship still seems to be in worksConfused but it has a little less ego flaunting going on which is to my liking Thumbs Up- good to see the fab5 get something right!
And what I liked most was there was no cheat shots when the Pandavs finally found Paro - what sweet reactions they showed.Wink

Can't wait for next weeks episodes - judging fromn the precap its gonna be one rocking weekBig smile - how awesome was that scene where Pallu uses the symbolism of the Diya to awaken Paro from her coma stupor?!!! Simply fab.Clap

Now after indulging in my KGGK fix - i switched over to today's Ajeeb vids - omg - I am not really a emotional person when it comes to crying after watching something - however this episode of Ajeeb really trully tugged at my heartstringsCryCryCry - and the reason purely being due to Saakshi's superb characterisation of a tragically widowed anaat pregnant womanHug - her fears for herself n unborn child were so vivid.
I trully recommend all Saakshi fans to watch the 10th n 11th Sept vids of Ajeeb (they have been uploaded on the Ajeeb Indiaforums thread).
And the remarkable twist at the end of episode! It had me rewatching videos of both episodes all over again. 

Here some stills from today's Ajeeb episode - apologies for the quality:

Now after this rather emotional episode EmbarrassedEmbarrassed I went and watched the latest Rajshri offerings of Kahaani - very glad I did too, cos it put a smile and laugh back on my faceBig smileLOL.

I recommend people to watch the latest Rajshri episode - there's a heaps funny scene between Kamal n Paro where Kamal is cutely fighting with Paro over the fact that he is such a motu because of all the aloo paratha's that Paro keeps on feeding him LOLLOLLOL - twas heaps sweet.

*sigh* what a night of viewing for me - sorry about my ramblingsEmbarrassedConfused - have just realised that I haven't really disassembled on the contents of the episodes that I watched - hopefully you guys get the gist anyways.Wink

Now I will end this rather erractic post with a pertinent question:Smile

What do you guys think is gonna happen now that Paro is free and most likely back to normal status?? (Especially with Pallavi at her side?)Star

Edited by queen_hetepet - 12 September 2008 at 10:08am

--SHWETA-- Goldie
--SHWETA--
--SHWETA--

Posted: 12 September 2008 at 6:33am | IP Logged
A BIG "Hi " to all my friends!
I think this is my  first post   in this  Queen's new thread.

I do read all the wonderful posts by all of you.And enjoy reading them.Specially comments and opinions about Sakshi.She deserves it!

Winnie,Chandrika and Geeta ...wonderful reviews and updates!!!Great job !!!

Bushra thanks once again for those wonderful Sakhi pics and " Hum Log" article...thank you  very much !!!Oh yeah before I forget RAMDAN MUBARAK!!!

Geeta ...nice posts yaar...thanks for posting that video links that you have posted in between ...thanks a lot ..yeah I did watch that those Ganapati special SBS episodes...OMG I fainted many times and I ma gonaa re-watch them  when I get some free time.I loved that small and cute interviews of Sakhi before and after Darshan...I think She was in tears...She looks cute in those vids...specially when she is wandering  at  the SBS office...the whole episode  is very  nice .Isi bahaane Lalbaug cha Raja ke Darshan ho gaya!

Ajeeb episodes are very good.I could watch 10 sept episode and Sakhi was at her best during those emotional scenes.Will write some more abot it  soon,if time permits!

Winnie,Chandrika...hats off to you guys...awesome posts by both of you!No words to describe it!I am  running out of words!!Keep rocking !!!

Sorry for being irregular...but have to study...but I have decided  make atleast two-three posts per week....let's see!I

Missing Raee...I think she is busy with the mid-sem exams.Hope she will  be back soon!

Oh yes,I am  going to disappear for 4-5 days...I will be busy with Ganapati immesrsion procession actually I am gonaa have loads of fun!And  before I forget  HAPPY GANESH CHATURTHI  to all of  you.

Like Sakshi  I would Like to  shout loudly from bottom of my heart - GANAPAITI BAPPA MORAYA!!!

See you soon guys!

Shweta
muaaz IF-Dazzler
muaaz
muaaz

Posted: 12 September 2008 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Hi ChandrikaBig smile How R U? Me FineBig smile. Khair mubarak for RamzanBig smile.Busy these days Test start and also Ramzan and also Eid ki tiyariWink.And about KGGK last two epis so less of parvatiConfusedCry.but thanks GOD thursday epi they F5 rescue ParoBig smileClapDancing.Big hope Next week gonna be Rock and we see paro back in actionClap.Chandrika u Rockssssssssss with ur viewClap simply SuberbClap waiting ur Thursday epi viewsBig smileEmbarrassed.
sakshi is the BestClap

muaaz IF-Dazzler
muaaz
muaaz

Posted: 12 September 2008 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Hi Geeta,Big smile how R U ? Me Fine. Khair mubarak for RamzanBig smile

QUOTE=queen_hetepet]Wink*sigh*  what a night for viewingEmbarrassed...honestly don't know what to think.

Today have gone thru a tumult of emotions spanning from thoda sa spiritual, thoda sa khushiTongueTongue, thoda sa maazaLOLLOLLOL, bahut saari ghamCryCryCry, aur dher saara jubilation Wink.  Confused? I know my emotional self sure is...itnay saray emotion aik saat ShockedLOL

Ok first things first "All Hail Queen Saakshi"ClapClapClap - the superb, elegant and georgeous actress that she is!Big smileBig smileBig smile yaa Sakshi is the BestClap

Started off my viewing today with a little bit of catchup on the latest tv gupshup - thus tuned into videos of Saas Bahu Aur Saazish (11 Sept 08).  And whom do I see once again? WinkWink Saakshima ofcourse!  SBS had granted her wish to go and do darshan for Lalbaug Ki Raja (Ganesha murthi)Star - now I am a huge Ganesh bakht so this made my day.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedSmile
Saakshi gave a very sweet interview before and after she went for darshan - it was very emotional n sweet.

Here are some stills from the SBS clip:

At SBS studio's n SBS ganesh mandap:
After Lalbaug Raja ki darshan:
 Thank u so much for sach a beautiful PicsClap and info about SBSBig smile but plzzzz if u post written detail of Sakshi interview!!!! Thanks in advanceWink
Now onto the next highlight of my night - finallyDancing - Paro has been rescued by the now seemingly united Pandav brethren - honestly that kid that plays Bheem is a really little cutie! Big smile One upmanship still seems to be in worksConfused but it has a little less ego flaunting going on which is to my liking Thumbs Up- good to see the fab5 get something right!Ya Finally F5 do somthing right Big smileClapClap
And what I liked most was there was no cheat shots when the Pandavs finally found Paro - what sweet reactions they showed.Wink Agree with UWink

Can't wait for next weeks episodes - judging fromn the precap its gonna be one rocking weekBig smile - how awesome was that scene where Pallu uses the symbolism of the Diya to awaken Paro from her coma stupor?!!! Simply fab.Clap.Ya can't wait for next week Epis !!!!its gonna be Rock hope we see paro back in action and the whole precape is realy Good and interestingClap  Pallu uses the symbolism of the Diya to awaken Paro from her coma stupor?!!! And then paro cover the diya with her usall style Big smileEmbarrassedClap.And she stand up with the help of F5EmbarrassedBig smileEmbarrassed and then walk to Ganesha murthi ( i think its Ganesha murthi they not shown or may be the mandir ) Ant put the Diya in front and then her face expression change Clap.Big hope Paro back in action next Week Sakshi Rocks = KGGK RocksClap

Now after indulging in my KGGK fix - i switched over to today's Ajeeb vids - omg - I am not really a emotional person when it comes to crying after watching something - however this episode of Ajeeb really trully tugged at my heartstringsCryCryCry - and the reason purely being due to Saakshi's superb characterisation of a tragically widowed anaat pregnant womanHug - her fears for herself n unborn child were so vivid.
I trully recommend all Saakshi fans to watch the 10th n 11th Sept vids of Ajeeb (they have been uploaded on the Ajeeb Indiaforums thread).
And the remarkable twist at the end of episode! It had me rewatching videos of both episodes all over again. 

Here some stills from today's Ajeeb episode - apologies for the quality:

Again big Thanks for ajeeb Pics and vedio Clap
Now after this rather emotional episode EmbarrassedEmbarrassed I went and watched the latest Rajshri offerings of Kahaani - very glad I did too, cos it put a smile and laugh back on my faceBig smileLOL.

I recommend people to watch the latest Rajshri episode - there's a heaps funny scene between Kamal n Paro where Kamal is cutely fighting with Paro over the fact that he is such a motu because of all the aloo paratha's that Paro keeps on feeding him LOLLOLLOL - twas heaps sweet.

*sigh* what a night of viewing for me - sorry about my ramblingsEmbarrassedConfused - have just realised that I haven't really disassembled on the contents of the episodes that I watched - hopefully you guys get the gist anyways.Wink

What do you guys think is gonna happen now that Paro is free and most likely back to normal status?? (Especially with Pallavi at her side?)Star Big hope ofter watching precap Paro is free and likely back to normal status soonBig smile .If its not someone dreamConfused hope its not.

Geeta u start rocking with ur Post realy enjoying to readClap
Bushra.

@ Shweta how R U ? Well Come backBig smile

[/QUOTE]

Edited by muaaz - 12 September 2008 at 11:08am
Raee_Salvatore IF-Sizzlerz
Raee_Salvatore
Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 12 September 2008 at 11:10am | IP Logged

PartyPartyPartyLOOK WHO IS HEREPartyPartyParty

Oh pls its not me who i am talking about... its "HER MAJESTY"Embarrassed
------------------->

Ahhhhh this pic as winnie ritely says just makes Sakshi luk like the Perfect queen tht she isDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Well firstly a vry big apology for being soooooooo inactive...well i had my sems sooooooooo hardly came online for the past few weeks.......really sorry for thtOuchbut now xamz r ovr YayDancingDancingDancingSo guys I AM BACKBig smilen i really missed u all soooooooo muchEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
well a special thnxx to Chandrika,Winnie,Geeta,bushra n Shweta for there amazing postsClapn A big Hi to u allEmbarrassedI just luvd reading all the posts.full of intersting comments n some really awesum piczStarStarStar
Now coming  back to KGGk..well dont really kno wat to say coz i hav missed the entire epis of the past few weeks n only kno tht Paro was sent to Mental asylum by trishAngrybut now the Kidos[huh they dont luk kids though xcpt tht bheemLOL]hav rescued her........Finally..wid the help of Pallo n SashaTongueLOLnice storyline i think..really interestingLOLwell i really like this track....its quite fun.....especially wid meeta around wid her anticsTongue
Well thts tht for Kggk.......but i did watch the Ajeeb epis.........n i just luvd it.Sakshi was as usual the show stealer........she enacted evry emotion just perfectly.....Her acting actually made me soooo emotionEmbarrassedEmbarrassedI just luvd this track...sakshi was so natural n depicted tht character with such beauty...totally amazing..Hug
Our queen completely rockedHug n i totally agree wid Geeta evry Sakshi fan must watch this epis of Ajeeb...re simply brilliantThumbs Up
Luv Sakshi sooo much.Day Dreamingshe is the true queen of TellywoodApproveApproveApprove
Well thts it for now...i promise i will try to b regular frm now onLOLBig smileEmbarrassed
Thnxxx ,
tyk care all,
Luv RaeeHeart

P.S.chandrika..i kno ur sig is pending will pm it to u ASAP..sorry for the delay....hope u wont mind.....Embarrassed
btw u promised me those sakshi pix[the umraojaan dance no.]
pls pm it to me wen possible....thnnnnnnnnxxxx in advanceBig smile.

Edited by Raee_rockz - 12 September 2008 at 11:17am
--SHWETA-- Goldie
--SHWETA--
--SHWETA--

Posted: 12 September 2008 at 11:29am | IP Logged
@Bushra: Hey I am fine.And Ramdan Mubarak to you too!You must be loaded with loads of studies and you have to prepare for Id too!All the very best!!!

@Raee... so you are back hun?Well thanks for the lovely comments!Hope your exams went off vey well!Make some sigs yaar..And nice post yaar...but the pic is not visible...hope evrything is fine at your end.

LUV

Shweta
Raee_Salvatore IF-Sizzlerz
Raee_Salvatore
Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 12 September 2008 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetak_23

@Bushra: Hey I am fine.And Ramdan Mubarak to you too!You must be loaded with loads of studies and you have to prepare for Id too!All the very best!!!

@Raee... so you are back hun?Well thanks for the lovely comments!Hope your exams went off vey well!Make some sigs yaar..And nice post yaar...but the pic is not visible...hope evrything is fine at your end.

LUV

Shweta
 Yeah evryhting went off nice n smoothLOLLOLLOLthe papers were a lil lengthyTonguebut went off wellBig smile
bte r u talking about the post pic...well  can see it..dunno why u cantConfused
anywys will join u a lil later...dinner timeTongueLOL

raeeStar
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 12 September 2008 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by queen_hetepet

Wink*sigh*  what a night for viewingEmbarrassed...honestly don't know what to think.

Today have gone thru a tumult of emotions spanning from thoda sa spiritual, thoda sa khushiTongueTongue, thoda sa maazaLOLLOLLOL, bahut saari ghamCryCryCry, aur dher saara jubilation Wink.  Confused? I know my emotional self sure is...

Ok first things first "All Hail Queen Saakshi"ClapClapClap - the superb, elegant and georgeous actress that she is!Big smileBig smileBig smile

Now onto the next highlight of my night - finallyDancing - Paro has been rescued by the now seemingly united Pandav brethren - honestly that kid that plays Bheem is a really little cutie! Big smile One upmanship still seems to be in worksConfused but it has a little less ego flaunting going on which is to my liking Thumbs Up- good to see the fab5 get something right!
And what I liked most was there was no cheat shots when the Pandavs finally found Paro - what sweet reactions they showed.Wink
Can't wait for next weeks episodes - judging fromn the precap its gonna be one rocking weekBig smile - how awesome was that scene where Pallu uses the symbolism of the Diya to awaken Paro from her coma stupor?!!! Simply fab.Clap

What do you guys think is gonna happen now that Paro is free and most likely back to normal status?? (Especially with Pallavi at her side?)Star 

Hey Geeta! Big smile...How are you buddy?...Firstly...Star "GANPATHI BAPPA MORIYA!!" Star...secondly..."HAIL QUEEN SAKSHI!!" Hug...n thirdly...Clap Clap Clap  ClapClap ...that's for your Amazing post buddy! Wink...Well said n those gorgeous pics from SBS n Ajeeb..Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed...Queen Sakshi's as gorgeous as ever!! Day Dreaming...just watched the SBS Episode n i'm so Thnkful i got a darshan of "Lalbagh Ka Raja" n then our Queen..Embarrassed Embarrassed...Aw, Sakshi's spoke so sweetly n yes, she was so emotional with the spiritual experience she went thru..Hug....no one's as genuine a person as our Queen herself! Clap Clap Clap Clap..Touchwood! Embarrassed..n the way she was surveying the Star News office with that Baby-like giggle...Embarrassed  Embarrassed Embarrassed...Aw, Sakshi's a complete sweetheart!! Hug...n for Ajeeb...managed to watch the 10th Sep videos...still have to catch up with the 11the Sept one..Embarrassed...Sakshi Rocks n How!! Clap Clap Clap  Clap Clap...she connects straight to the heart with her character n realism! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap  Clap Clap...Love her heaps! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed...

...for Kahaani...will have to put up my take on Thur's Epi... Wink...hopefully today...Embarrassed...BTW, Thanks a Ton for the Ajeeb link n those Super-Gorgeous pics you've put up for us yaar! Clap Clap Clap 

Take Care n Cheers
Chandrika

Go to top