Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

The Elegant & Beautiful Sakshi Tanwar (Page 46)

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 09 September 2008 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muaaz

Hi chandrika & GeetaBig smile Rocking Posts friendsClap U Rockssssssssssssssss Clap.
.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedAw, Sakshi was looking drop dead Gorgeous dressed in that sea-green saree n her hair let down Day Dreaming Embarrassed...in that Super stunning Janki look!!Embarrassed.Rocking Epi ClapClapClapQueen Sakshi rocksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssClap .Sakshi Rocks =KGGK RocksEmbarrassedWinkEmbarrassed.Heart LOVE U SAKSHI Heart.
Sakshi is the best Clap

Hi Bushra! Big smile How are you Pal?....Firstly, "RAMADAN MUBARAK"..Smile...guess that's why you haven't been able to come over on the Forum..Embarrassed...

Thanks a ton for all your words of appreciation for my post yaar...Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed...n for Sakshi...Hug....no one ever beats our Queen! Day Dreaming...Sakshi's the Best!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Take Care n Cheers

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 09 September 2008 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by queen_hetepet

@ Luv_Sakshi - Hiya Chandrika  Big smile HugHug- sorry have been away so much Confused - just haven't had enuf time to post something worthwhile (you must have realised by now that when i do post its usually very long thus need sufficient time to type up my musings, lol EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed) - am glad of the appreciation given for the articles - when i hear good news relating to Kahaani I simply have to share it with all you wonderful friends Wink.

Btw - well done on the brilliant post on yesterdays ep ClapClapClap - I felt like joining you in the revelry - fingers crossed ApproveApprove Kahaani continues on this rocking track!  (judging by the trps - 4th spot - woohoo! Dancing)

I too loved the chockie scene EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed  - twas simple adorable Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming - Saakshi looked very cute - loved her Sari too,

As for the Kahaani Khatam rumours Dead - have just decided to think positive and wait for if any OFFICIAL news on the subject - otherwise everything is just pure conjecture.  Regardless, lets all hope Kahaani actually gets to number one again before it does end - whenever that is meant to be. 

Hi Geeta! Smile...Hope you're doing gr8!....well, we did miss your posts around on the Queen's thread yaar! Ouch...but its good to see you back! Wink...n Thanks a Ton for all the appreciation for my analysis Buddy! Embarrassed Embarrassed...

For yest's Episode..Clap...could'nt agree less with you about just how Cute n Adorable Sakshi looked in that Chockie scene with Chotu..Hug...wanted to give her a "BIG Teddy Bear Hug"..Embarrassed Day Dreaming...n for the TRPs..Star...Touchwood! Embarrassed...Kahaani's on No. 04 with just one Episode being focussed on the "Real" Parvati  / Janki n see the magic its created! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...do the Creatives need more proof on what really works for Kahaani? Ouch...i'm surprised they haven't realised it so far!! Shocked Confused...but then, beter late than never..Approve...this is Sakshi's show n the Creatives only need to make a few quick changes to the presentation of Parvati's character n get some gr8 promos worked out! Smile...don't think the Creatives should dely making amends anymore! Confused Ouch...Long live Kahaani! Clap Clap Clap

..n for Kahaani ending..Cry Cry...hope there's never an official confirmation on that rumour, 'coz Kahaani deserves to run longer! Clap Clap Clap...BTW, even i wonder which movie that song in yest's Episode was!? Embarrassed Embarrassed...i like the song now that our Queen's enacted it! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed...HAIL QUEEN SAKSHI! Star Star Star 

Take Care n Cheers
Chandrika
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 09 September 2008 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
10th Sept -

Kahaani did feel incomplete for me today Cry Cry..there was so little of Parvati / Sakshi Ouch...but whatever there was, Rocked n how!! Clap Clap Clap Clap...All Sakshi had to do was sit on the wheelchair in lost conciousness, open her eyes, look around at her kids n callout to Chotu n Pragati Approve  - speaking in monosyllables Stern Smile...But Sakshi Embarrassed Hug Day Dreaming...Aw, the True Perfectionist that she is, in all her Brilliance, Rocked every bit of that scene!! Party...The Expressions n emoting were Top-Notch as Always! Thumbs Up...n of course..no one evr beats Queen Sakshi with the Eye-Talk!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap..the bit where Parvati called out to Chotu in a state of trans with only a tear rolling down her cheek Embarrassed Clap Cry..Aw, that was Awesome!! Day Dreaming Clap Clap Clap Thumbs Up...Sakshi's was Amazing in that scene Star Star Star...You are the Best Sakshi!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...Love You Loads! Hug

still not quite clear about Adi's attitude though Confused...had'nt he mellowed down completely when he last left the AG House? D'oh...n Aditi Wink...have always liked her too Clap...she was pretty hilarious with her dialouges! LOL LOL...n it did'nt really take long for this 'Secret Service Agent' to find out about Pallavi Wink LOL...n Ishaan Smile...it was nice seeing him faking the Chotu he once was, at the Hospital today! Clap Clap..brought back memories of those amazing "Parvati-Chotu-Best Friends for life" scenes n scenes on Parvati n Pallavi getting together for Chotu...Clap Clap Clap Clap

The Hospital scene was a 'lil confusing though D'oh...did'nt quite understand what exactly the Creatives wanted to show Confused...Adi supposedly outsmarting Chotu n Pragati to get Parvati out of the hospital Stern Smile...n then getting her into the wrong Ambulance that was driven by Sasha Shocked..n where was he planning to take Parvati? Confused Shocked...n then Aditi informing Trishna about Parvati's "kidnap" from the Hospital Stern Smile...n when Sasha heard about Trishna coming to the Hospital, the way he hurriedly drove Parvati back Confused Confused  ...we'll have to wait n watch to know what Pallavi n Sasha have on their minds with all the helping out Approve...n just to take a wild guess n make a 'lil hope Embarrassed Embarrassed...if Parvati's teamed up with the duo in a well chalked out plan to defeat Trishna Star Clap Clap Clap Party..that'll be mindblowing to watch! Big smile Smile
queen_hetepet Senior Member
queen_hetepet
queen_hetepet

Posted: 10 September 2008 at 8:33am | IP Logged

Well, I totally agree with Chandrika WinkWink - yesterdays episode had very little Parvati in it for me CryCryCry (I mean there is only so much 'helpless' Paro that I can take!)   - am sure you all agree?!!

I really do like this track of the awesome foursome of the next gen coming in to help their Parvati mama ClapClap - however am starting to get slightly annoyed at all this ego flaunting and bashing DeadDead . Honestly you think they wud team together for the greater good of their cause?  Or maybe that is just hopeful thinking on my part Confused.

Anyways, I just really wanna see Paro come back with a vengeance WinkWinkWink - this whole mute aloo scenario makes me very sad CryCryCry

On the other hand - the whole conundrum that was yesterdays episode makes me wonder ConfusedConfused...could it be that Sasha n Pallavi are in cahoots with Parvati in a overall kickass plan to get back at Trashna?? Wink  I sure hope so Big smileBig smileBig smile...Ooooh ShockedShockedShocked and I reckon that mystery person that warned Sasha yesterday was none other than Gunn - makes sense no???

Oh, and on the subject of Om Dead....what the hell have the creatives done to this character AngryAngryAngry...it makes me very angry.  Honestly don't like his manic depressive attitude OuchOuch...it sucks!  I really love the Om/Paro jodi - but at times like this I really wish for Suyash to make a re-entrance Wink - would think his cute puppy dog like following of Parvati would get Om back into jealous LOLLOLLOL and loving pati mode quicksmart.  Kahaani creatives are you listening???  I want Om the Sher not Om the mouse! Big smileBig smile

Oh heres some good news Big smile...SBS went to the sets of Kahaani for Ganesh Utsav celebrations n spoke to Saakshi - twas a very cute interview (she was in asylum costume but still looked elegant as ever)

Am also look forward to seeing Saks in a new character in 9X's Ajeeb - sounds like she has a very interesting role.  Have heard the episode with her in it will air tonight - can't wait to watch TongueTongueTongue

Edited by queen_hetepet - 10 September 2008 at 8:36am
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 10 September 2008 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Yeah Geeta Approve..there can't be Kahaani without Fiery Eyes..our Janki / Parvati in Full Form! Ouch...its unbearable watching Parvati lay still on a wheelchair Cry Cry...a weakened Parvati is devastating! Ouch Cry Agree completely yaar..watching Parvati make a comeback with vengeance would Rock n How!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

The individual ego n attitude of the Gen X isn't something i'd like to watch! Dead ...was just stating the same thing in my post too yaar...if only this could be a part of Janki aka Parvati's Master Plan to team up with Palls  Sasha to get trishna packing for good! Clap Big smile Wink...afterall, no one plans like the super-intelligent Janki Embarrassed ...the superb schemer n manipulator Clap Clap Clap Clap....WoW!! would'nt that Rock!? Party

...well, to be very frank, Om n Parvati have been my only Fav jodi on-screen n still is Embarrassed...but weakening Parvati's character after Om's comeback has worked adversly for the soap Angry Shocked Ouch Cry...n i can't bear to see a 'helpless' Parvati, 'coz that just isn't the essence of Parvati!! Ouch Cry...ever since Kahaani began, Parvati has been a strong individual who'd take nothing against her family n at the same time would also go against her own family to fight for truth! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Thanks so much for Geeta for those cute pics on Ganesh Utsav celebs with Sakshi on SBS Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed...she looks as Adorable as ever! Hug Touchwood! Embarrassed..BTW, when was this episode aired?..will rush to watch the videos! Embarrassed Wink

...n thanks for letting me know that Sakshi's role on Ajeeb kicks off today! Clap Clap....dying to watch the videos Smile...read the article on her role in the show n it sounds really interesting!! Big smile Clap

Cheers
queen_hetepet Senior Member
queen_hetepet
queen_hetepet

Posted: 10 September 2008 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Hey Chandrika Smile - thanks for the appreciation yaar Big smile - agreed OP jodi rocks EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed - they just have such good chemistry that translates well on screen - not to mention their goodness *sigh* am not gonna bother writing what I think of in regards to the Kahaani creatives messing Angry around with this no.1 jodi - such thoughts would take far too long to write!

Anyways...the SBS episode was for yesterdays - that is the 10th of September - Saakshi was very sweet Tongue in her interview.

Hey what did you think of today's episode??? Must say was impressed by the comeback of 'now' positive ShockedShocked Pallavi - I think there was enuf dishoom dishoom noises LOLLOLLOL to fill an entire scene of the current Mahabharat (sorry bad joke - just couldn't resist Big smile).

Was very happy with Achints performance Clap - loved it when she was emoting about Krishna and her reasons for Dushmani with Paro TongueTongue.  Loved the line that went something like "Only I can be Parvati's number one Dushman" - uh oh watch out Trashna!!!! LOLWink

Hmmm...now riddle me this...why would Bheem call Pallu??? Confused (don't ever recall them being friends...)

Anyways, loved the symbolic usage of the Diya to unite the now Fab5...just wish they didn't have to waste a good 3 mins on the subject, lol OuchWinkWink

Now more to the point - quite upsetting to see no Parvati CryCryCry in this ep...fingers crossed next ep will be much better in the offings - all hafta say is Big smileBig smileBig smile Ganapathi Bappa Moriya!!! Big smileBig smileBig smile

Oooh, as for the 9X show Ajeeb - have been watching it from when it released - quite an interesting concept - was made even better by the entry of Saakshi Embarrassed - you just feel for her character in the show.  Superb acting n emoting by the Queen as alwaysClapClapClap.

Here are some Ajeeb pics for your perusal - ofcourse they don't do full justice to Saks but hopefully will give some idea as to her role in the show.  Enjoy! WinkTongue

EDIT:   Just had to add - how cute was it the way Pallu was going on about Kamal being such a good hearted person and good hubby?!!! Big smile Big smile It was soooo sweet EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed (trully makes the reliving pf their jodi on Rajshri all that more enjoyable)

Edited by queen_hetepet - 10 September 2008 at 1:45pm
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 10 September 2008 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Hey Geeta! Smile...Firstly, Thanks for the info on the SBS Episode...Clap Clap Clap...buffering the videos to watch the Queen's interview! Embarrassed Embarrassed..not something i'd wanna miss at any cost! Embarrassed Smile Wink...Thank you so much yaar for those rocking pics from Ajeeb! Clap Clap  Clap Clap Clap..Aw, Sakshi looks so Amazing! Clap  Clap Clap ClapClap ..n i bet with her World Class emoting, every emotion of the chracter will go thru' our hearts! Clap Clap Clap...so Sakshi's entering the show from today right? Embarrassed...gonna watch all the videos...just hope its put up somewhere! Embarrassed Confused

...n for Kahaani, don't know how Bheem got in touch with Palls Confused Confused...but i did love Palls today! Clap Clap Clap Clap..n Achint Rocked! Star...will put my analysis in just a moment...once i'm done with putting up the emoticons! Wink Embarrassed Tongue..n Pallavi talking about Kamal being  good husband! Embarrassed 

Thanks for all the info n pics once again yaar...n nice take on today's Epi! Clap Clap Clap Clap

Cheers

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 10 September 2008 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
10th Sept-

Kahaani was incomplete yet again Cry Cry..even more this time around 'coz there was'nt even one scene with Queen Sakshi / Parvati Shocked Ouch Cry...except for the flashbacks n the recap Stern Smile...No Parvati = Highly Incomplete Kahaani!! Ouch Cry...but what i love is the Awesome picture collection of Parvati n Janki all around the House the Gen X are currently staying in!  EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Embarrassed...n Sakshi Hug...she looks absolutely Gorgeous in each one of them!! Day Dreaming...Aw, Sakshi's truly the Best!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

...n that scene b/w Sasha n Pallavi, where Sasha tells her about a divided Gen X who'd never get together to save Parvati Approve...that scene had Pallavi n Sasha in the dark with a backdrop of Parvati's life-size potrait sitting as Janki in all Royalty Hug (the one that's also hanging in her room Embarrassed)...n a spoltlight on her pic Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed...Awesome!! Star Star Star...n Pallavi Thumbs Up...she may be against the AGs n may consider Parvati as her enemy Confused...but she's never been able to hate Parvati to that extent Approve...she's always had great respect for Parvati no matter what, n that showed today Clap Clap Clap Clap...as Pallavi spoke about what the AGs n Parvati had done to her Stern Smile..why her life changed...why she began conspiring against Parvati Ouch...how she 's always wanted to stay as Parvati's "only biggest enemy "Embarrassed...n then the way she got emotional talking of Krishna Cry Clap...how much she respected Parvati's values that made Parvati stand out from the rest n bring up her kids with all her principles n values passed on to them Clap Clap Clap...loved the way Pallavi appreciated Parvati for her value systems n unity Thumbs Up...that scene was Awesome! Clap Clap  Clap ..also loved the way Pallavi spoke of Parvati being a Woman of Strength n them being two sides of the same coin! Clap Clap Clap Clap...n Achint Party...Amazing!! Star...have always loved Achint as Pallavi Smile Big smile...n she did Rock that scene! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...n Pallavi talking of Kamal being a good husband she never understood..Embarrassed

...what irony! Confused...Pallavi knew what Parvati's biggest value was Clap ...Unity Thumbs Up...n the Gen X were busy raising their egos n satisfying their attitudes Ermm...loved the way Pallavi scorned Chotu n the rest of the Foursome for having ruined her plans n put Parvati's life in danger Clap Clap Clap Clap...n Bheem her 5th "Pandav" Shocked D'oh...well, Pallavi's managed to get the otherwise 'at loggerheads' Gen X of the AG family together in the fight to save Parvati Thumbs Up...but it takes 5 plus 2 = 7 people to get Parvati out of the asylum n fight just one Trishna? Confused Shocked...n why are the rest of the AGs so scared of Trishna? Angry Dead...she's only human right? Ermm...how come the AG oldies have forgotten Parvati's value of togetherness n unity to fight life's problems?!..Stern Smile Dead

...if only Fiery Eyes Janki was around or the "Real" Parvati was around Hug...this situation would'nt even have cropped up in the first place Approve ...n Parvati / Janki - the Super-Intelligent, Super-Manipulator n Planner would've defeated Trishna single handedly!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...like she did the last time Wink...with her Ma Narayni Devi n Good Friend Suyash around for any assistance! Embarrassed Embarrassed...could still be that Parvati has a master Plan to defeat Trishna n Pallavi & Sasha are a part of it Smile Clap Big smile...that's left to be seen! Smile

...n that scene b/w Kamal n Trishna was hilarious LOL LOL LOL...n the "Bharath" of the AG House - Teddy Kamal has now vowed to look after the AG House in Parvati Bhabhi's absence Embarrassed...there could'nt be a sweeter bond than the one that Parvati n Kamal share Day Dreaming...this cute Bhabhi-Devar jodi of ours! Embarrassed...

Waiting to see Fiery Eyes Parvati / Janki get back to what she does best!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...its devastating watch her lay mutely like this Cry Cry Cry...n Sakshi Embarrassed Hug Day Dreaming...she'll always be the Best!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Love You Sakshi!! Hug...All the Best for your new role in Ajeeb Thumbs Up...bet you'll rock as Always Jaanu Dancing...Touchwood! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Edited by luv_sakshi - 10 September 2008 at 2:26pm

Go to top